Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
    No...FUCK YOU!!!!!
    Fuck Nascar. I will be in Daytona the week of June the 17-24 and I got $200 says I skull drag your ass over any parking lot in Volusia County. Show the fuck up and take that bet you fucking bitch!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Fuck Nascar. I will be in Daytona the week of June the 17-24 and I got $200 says I skull drag your ass over any parking lot in Volusia County. Show the fuck up and take that bet you fucking bitch!!!!!

Comment

• I'm down for a Dime on that one!!!

Comment

Bahahahahahaba

We have resorted to violence

Lmao
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Guess no Jr fans want my bet, makes me want to throat punch someone

Bunch of vaginal orfices I guess.
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              Bahahahahahaba

We have resorted to violence

Lmao
              Not one of my prouder moments but sometimes it just feels good

Comment

• Great thread! Also my favorite view.
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Great thread! Also my favorite view.
                  That dude has to be on acid or meth. He hasn't made sense with one post!!!

Comment

That dude has to be on acid or meth. He hasn't made sense with one post!!!
                    I want to throat punch him
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Ok Vols...You want a fair bet??? Well, i'm gonna give you more than a fair bet!! Hell, you have a major advatage in this wager!!

$200... You select Jr, and you also get to choose my driver who is in the top 12.. Who ever has more wins from this point on, will be the winner....

Another one if you scared of that one....

$100 wager

You keep Jr, and i will have to choose somebody from 16th-30th place. Wow!!! are you fucking kidding me... 16th-30th?? i'm screwed!!!! So, how much faith you got in your boy going up against possibly the 30th place driver???? Will be interesting to see how you and probably KB do the backstroke on this one...

The odds are HUGE in your favor.... But, Are you scared??? Time will tell.

Comment

• Sounds fair to me.

Comment

• Trust me... Those 2 bitches will cry foul..

Comment

Trust me... Those 2 bitches will cry foul..
                            Did I not pay you your money last year so why the fuck would you say some shit like this. I don't cry foul or backout of any bet I placed. And I proved that

Comment

Ok Vols...You want a fair bet??? Well, i'm gonna give you more than a fair bet!! Hell, you have a major advatage in this wager!!

$200... You select Jr, and you also get to choose my driver who is in the top 12.. Who ever has more wins from this point on, will be the winner....

Another one if you scared of that one....

$100 wager

You keep Jr, and i will have to choose somebody from 16th-30th place. Wow!!! are you fucking kidding me... 16th-30th?? i'm screwed!!!! So, how much faith you got in your boy going up against possibly the 30th place driver???? Will be interesting to see how you and probably KB do the backstroke on this one...

The odds are HUGE in your favor.... But, Are you scared??? Time will tell.
                              $200 I have Junior and you have Truex. It's a bet.

The other bet isn't happening. You forgot I follow nascar and know that Jeff Gordon falls into the 16th-30th spot. Gordons luck has to change and he's capable of winning 3 races still.

Comment

$200 I have Junior and you have Truex. It's a bet.

The other bet isn't happening. You forgot I follow nascar and know that Jeff Gordon falls into the 16th-30th spot. Gordons luck has to change and he's capable of winning 3 races still.
                                You my friend.... Is NOT a pussy!! I take back everything i said about you... For the other one.. Well, he is the carmello anthony of bettorschat.. Gl vols... It will be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X