Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale"I got beat by Brad Keselowskie"Jr. Winless streak

38 and counting

Mods,please delete this thread Saturday night about 11:00 EST when my boy JR wins at Daytona .Another worthless thread started by an Auburn Fan.All Auburn fans should have there IQ checked before there allowed to start threads

Comment

Jeff I will tell you what I will do.I feel so good about my boy winning Saturday night with me in the stands that I will post a thread titled "Dale Jr is a Fag" if he loses and you have to post a thread saying "I love Dale Jr's Balls" if he wins.What do you say.A friendly wager with alot of pride at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Jeff I will tell you what I will do.I feel so good about my boy winning Saturday night with me in the stands that I will post a thread titled "Dale Jr is a Fag" if he loses and you have to post a thread saying "I love Dale Jr's Balls" if he wins.What do you say.A friendly wager with alot of pride at stake.
        Vols' putting his money where his mouth is. This could get interesting.....
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

QUOTE=mavskidd02;1655291]Vols' putting his money where his mouth is. This could get interesting.....[/QUOTE]

Not money Mavs, I'm putting pride on the line brother

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Not money Mavs, I'm putting pride on the line brother
            And FIX is nowhere in sight........

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              And FIX is nowhere in sight........
              Me and KB has said it for years Mavs.All the haters run that mouth but whe we put money or pride on the line they get chicken shit.In Fix's defense he's an Auburn fan.He's use to being chicken shit

Comment

Oh I see shit talkin' time. This is 1st time I noticed any of this. Well once again the truth hurts. Mavs, this is how Jr. fans are, they can't admited he sucks!!!

I post the thread, but when he loses you post "I want Kyle Buschs' cock"
                Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 07-01-2009, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                  Oh I see shit talkin' time. This is 1st time I noticed any of this. Well once again the truth hurts. Mavs, this is how Jr. fans are, they can't admited he sucks!!!

See Mavs, here the badwagon jumpers want to bring up Kyle Busch 88 wins in 3 days.Take him in every pool you got

Comment

2 days and a wake up til 88 goes to victory lane

Comment

How many of our other buddies are up at 6 A.M talking shit about nascar?

Comment

None most dont know enough to talk about it; ie Russell

Um, your thread you should say I LOVE KYLE BUSCH'S COCK, gotta run Phil cant be late for work!!!

Comment

None most dont know enough to talk about it; ie Russell

Um, your thread you should say I LOVE KYLE BUSCH'S COCK, gotta run Phil cant be late for work!!!
                          Me too.Have a good one

Comment

Looks like it's game on in the NASCAR forum.

Comment

when is dale jr going to be demoted to race in truck series only?
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X