Dale"I got beat by Brad Keselowskie"Jr. Winless streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
    Damn,I thought sponsors like winning.I guess I'm just a dumbass.Jr sells hats and t shirts because of his daddy.Sports is supposed to be about results,but then again,Nascar aint no sport.How many biscuits has Jr put on your table?
    About the same as any other driver out there. What's your point?

Sponsors do like winning but they like making money even more. No other driver sells more shit than Dale Jr. Like it or not bro...

Comment

• And if I was a 5 yr old like you say,I think I could still spell,you illiterate fuck you.You wanna get personal,bring it.I thought this was a forum,where people expressed their opinions.Sorry everybody dont agree with yours.I understand sponsorship dollars all too well.Big money brought Nascar to what it is,and it will be its downfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
        And if I was a 5 yr old like you say,I think I could still spell,you illiterate fuck you.You wanna get personal,bring it.I thought this was a forum,where people expressed their opinions.Sorry everybody dont agree with yours.I understand sponsorship dollars all too well.Big money brought Nascar to what it is,and it will be its downfall.
        Where did I call you a 5 yr old? How am I getting personal?

Cause I'm right?

No, fuck you. You don't know shit

Comment

• sorry dude.I was talkin to Vols on that.That was my fault.

Comment

• My apologies as well.

Comment

• All on the line.I will take Bad Brad against Jr for the final standings.Who ever wants to bet.I'm also willing to bet that Jr will not win a race this year.If you dick heads have any nuts you will let me pick a driver against him as far as winning races goes.The amount of $ dont matter.Load up!I think the count is @ 140.....WAR EAGLE

Comment

• Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                All on the line.I will take Bad Brad against Jr for the final standings.Who ever wants to bet.I'm also willing to bet that Jr will not win a race this year.If you dick heads have any nuts you will let me pick a driver against him as far as winning races goes.The amount of $ dont matter.Load up!I think the count is @ 140.....WAR EAGLE
                I'm in for $100 each. $100 says Jr wins a race and $100 says Jr finishes ahead of Brad in the final standings.

Comment

• In a better state of mind I retract the bet. Thank You

Comment

In a better state of mind I retract the bet. Thank You
                    You are the biggest CUNT around

Comment

In a better state of mind I retract the bet. Thank You
                      I will step in here...

I'm willing to make a wager... I will bet that Brad Brad will finish a head of Jr at the end of year... The person who takes this wager will have to give me +69pts... Since Jr is ahead by that many now.. We will be starting fresh from this point on... 1st person to take this bet will be yours... $100 wager amount

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                        I will step in here...

I'm willing to make a wager... I will bet that Brad Brad will finish a head of Jr at the end of year... The person who takes this wager will have to give me +69pts... Since Jr is ahead by that many now.. We will be starting fresh from this point on... 1st person to take this bet will be yours... $100 wager amount
                        You're a fucking CUNT too. I want to throat punch you so fucking bad

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          You're a fucking CUNT too. I want to throat punch you so fucking bad
                          So, i'm the cunt for wanting to make a fair wager? Chall..please!!

Comment

• Do you want the 69pts back??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
                              I will step in here...

The points all get wiped away when the chase starts so why would we give you 69 points. Do you even watch fucking NASCAR?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                The points all get wiped away when the chase starts so why would we give you 69 points. Do you even watch fucking NASCAR?
                                He's such a fucking dope

And he wonders why he needs to be throat punched

Comment

Working...
                                X