Dale"I got beat by Brad Keselowskie"Jr. Winless streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    The points all get wiped away when the chase starts so why would we give you 69 points. Do you even watch fucking NASCAR?
    is it that hard enough for us to keep points...we can continue to keep nascar points.....it really is NOT that hard

Comment

• are you both in nascar survivor??? Dont you know that even with the championship, we get points emailed to us everyweek even if you pick somebody like david Stremme.... I mean...REALLY?? Come on...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
        are you both in nascar survivor??? Dont you know that even with the championship, we get points emailed to us everyweek even if you pick somebody like david Stremme.... I mean...REALLY?? Come on...
        No I'm not in survivor and that's a stupid fucking bet. When the chase starts fucking bet it straight up if you think Brads that much better than JR. Y'all bash Jr all the time but now you want points like your a chicken shit. Your up $200 on me so no way in hell am I giving you an advantage in a bet. Make a bet that is fair and I'm in

Comment

• Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
          In a better Soberstate of mind I retract the bet. Thank You

Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            You are the biggest Lush around

[email protected]

Comment

You're a fucking CUNT too. I want to throat punch you so fucking bad
              Omg I'm crying

Crip wants to throat punch lovecock

Bahahahahaahahabaha
              [email protected]

Comment

is it that hard enough for us to keep points...we can continue to keep nascar points.....it really is NOT that hard
                Is this English?
                [email protected]

Comment

• I love this thread
                  [email protected]

Comment

• I got a hundred bucks that says Brad wins more races this year than Jr.
                    [email protected]

Comment

No I'm not in survivor and that's a stupid fucking bet. When the chase starts fucking bet it straight up if you think Brads that much better than JR. Y'all bash Jr all the time but now you want points like your a chicken shit. Your up $200 on me so no way in hell am I giving you an advantage in a bet. Make a bet that is fair and I'm in

Idiot.... Jr has a 69pt lead on Brad Brad right now!! I'm not going to give you a 69 pt lead already into the season... So let me breakdown in Redneck terms...

You Vols, Me Doc.... Start fresh.. wipe away all pts that drivers have gotten already...

Jr- 0pts
                      Brad- 0pts

Will Use nascar pts for tallying..Who ever has the highest by season end......WINS!

UNDERSTOOD?????????

Comment

Idiot.... Jr has a 69pt lead on Brad Brad right now!! I'm not going to give you a 69 pt lead already into the season... So let me breakdown in Redneck terms...

You Vols, Me Doc.... Start fresh.. wipe away all pts that drivers have gotten already...

Jr- 0pts
                        Brad- 0pts

Will Use nascar pts for tallying..Who ever has the highest by season end......WINS!

UNDERSTOOD?????????
                        Listen here you dumb fuck. I don't need you breaking it down for me in "redneck" terms cause I know how to fucking read. Fuck you!!!

Comment

Jr- 0pts
                          Brad- 0pts

UNDERSTOOD?????????

He's the worst driver out there Doc? Why you worried about a 69 point lead?

Comment

Listen here you dumb fuck. I don't need you breaking it down for me in "redneck" terms cause I know how to fucking read. Fuck you!!!
                            No...FUCK YOU!!!!!

Comment

He's the worst driver out there Doc? Why you worried about a 69 point lead?
                              HEY...if you recall, i even said Jr is going to win a race this year... Check back in my posts... This is his year to finally win a race..

Comment

• Jr is the worst decent driver and just cant win races... He's scared of the checkered flag.. But, i did say, that he will win a race this year...because, well, a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then... 2 races...Forget about it!! Heck, i would even give you 2-1 odds!

Comment

Working...
                                X