Tony Gonzales to the Falcons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Roddy White may go nuts on the outside if they double TG in the middle. Atlanta is LOADED on offense right now. I wanted them to get Torry Holt. I think he would have been a great compliment to White on the other side for a couple of years and it would have added some more veteran leadership.
    "The gretest show on turf" IMO will never be as great as it was in St Louis.The Falcons could get pretty close though in the next few years

Comment

You want to talk about a TE on the downslope, let's talk about Alge Crumpler for a minute. Atlanta got rid of him at the right tiime!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Percy Harvin has as much of a chance playing for the Falcons as Mike Vick does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you KNOW THE DATE that your going to get tested and you fail that tells me you have no respect for anything.He will be another troublemaker in the NFL and the Falcons want no part of that
        Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
        I wouldn't touch Harvin with a 10' pole and Bey won't make it to #20. Nicks goes to my G-men, if they don't trade up for Bey.
        I agree the Falcons won't take Harvin, that was just a list of three who I thought the Falcons should go after.

And as for Nicks and Bey, I think the Falcons should DEFINITELY go after these two guys, even if they have to trade a 1st and a third for 'em. Go get 'em. And over the next two to three years this offense will be as potent as KB's underpants after a long day's work.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
          I wouldn't touch Harvin with a 10' pole and Bey won't make it to #20. Nicks goes to my G-men, if they don't trade up for Bey.
          The Falcons pick before the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            I don't know if we need another stud WR Mavs.We need to get some defensive help IMO.The offense is going to be good so we need all the help we can get on the other side of the ball.

Comment

If the Falcons pick offense they are nuts. They lost Brooking on D and need to bolster their D IMO.

Their O is not going to be a problem.

Comment

This looks like a good move for Atlanta. Ryan, Turner, White, Norwood, and now Gonzalez. I think this offense needs one more good WR to be complete, someone to line up across from White. Douglas ain't no superstar. Even someone of just average NFL talent. I think a nice FA WR would make this offense LETHAL
                Dude, Douglas is awesome bro. He runs perfect routes and has fantastic hands. He may not be tall, but that cat plays his ASS off and has the heart of a winner. I may be biased because he played at the Ville, but i am telling you one thing, he aint afraid to go across the middle and he dont drop anything close to him.
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I don't know if we need another stud WR Mavs.We need to get some defensive help IMO.The offense is going to be good so we need all the help we can get on the other side of the ball.
                  I agree, help on the other side would help, but if you guys picked up Nicks or Bey, you guys would be the number one offense for years to come. Seriously.

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Dude, Douglas is awesome bro. He runs perfect routes and has fantastic hands. He may not be tall, but that cat plays his ASS off and has the heart of a winner. I may be biased because he played at the Ville, but i am telling you one thing, he aint afraid to go across the middle and he dont drop anything close to him.
                  I agree Douglas ain't no slouch, but I do not think he is #2 WR
                  material, especially on this team, where, with this addition, they have become a seriously high powered offense.

Comment

I agree, help on the other side would help, but if you guys picked up Nicks or Bey, you guys would be the number one offense for years to come. Seriously.

I agree Douglas ain't no slouch, but I do not think he is #2 WR
                    material, especially on this team, where, with this addition, they have become a seriously high powered offense.
                    I love Douglas, i dont know if he has the talent or the height to be a premier NFL WR, but that young man is an outstanding human being. I would take 22 of his type on my Cards every year. All team, all heart, and leaves it on the field
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                      I love Douglas, i dont know if he has the talent or the height to be a premier NFL WR, but that young man is an outstanding human being. I would take 22 of his type on my Cards every year. All team, all heart, and leaves it on the field
                      Oh when it comes to character, you would no far more than I. And yes he's a good player. And if he is the man you say he is, the game sure could use a few more like him and like Tebow, who IMO is a great dude all around.

Comment

I know....

JC, stop sucking off Douglas! Just because he is a Louisville guy doesn't mean you need a face full of cream....
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                        X