Rumor has it UK has found their new coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
    OK fellas, I am outta here...on my way home to watch Idol w/the wife, with one eye on the UTEP score....
    I'm doing everything I can to stay away from the wife here three jack.Jesus Christ man.I know 8 months pregnant is rough but women are BITCHY at this stage.I believe ole vols is done after this kid just to avoid divorce

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      I'm doing everything I can to stay away from the wife here three jack.Jesus Christ man.I know 8 months pregnant is rough but women are BITCHY at this stage.I believe ole vols is done after this kid just to avoid divorce

Been there, done that and no doubt!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Been there, done that and no doubt!
        I think reality sank in today that it's still about 50 days away. She's 4'11 115 pounds(before pregnancy) and my first boy was 7lbs 14 ounces and after 16 hours of labor she finally had a c-section.Some doctors will try it natural after a c section but the doc said this boy is looking like the same size so they scheduled a c section for May 22 at 9:30 a.m. She was kinda hoping for early May so we will see how long this last.How many kids you got Wayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I think reality sank in today that it's still about 50 days away. She's 4'11 115 pounds(before pregnancy) and my first boy was 7lbs 14 ounces and after 16 hours of labor she finally had a c-section.Some doctors will try it natural after a c section but the doc said this boy is looking like the same size so they scheduled a c section for May 22 at 9:30 a.m. She was kinda hoping for early May so we will see how long this last.How many kids you got Wayne?

One, and he's 17, and i don't have much interest in having another at this point!

Comment

• Cal is a smooth talker. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was the complete opposite of classy behind closed doors in this situation, especially if what I've heard is true.

Comment

Working...
            X