Football Free Agents, Signings & Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Free Agents, Signings & Injuries

How the hell is Nnamdi Asomugha worth more than Brandon Jacobs?

Nnamdi Asomugha signed a 3 year $45 million contract
    Brandon Jacobs signed a 4 year $25 million contract

FOX Sports on MSN: Nnamdi Asomugha, Cornerback, Raiders, NFL

FOX Sports on MSN: Brandon Jacobs, Running back, Giants, NFL

How is Brian Dawkins a Bronco?
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
      How is Brian Dawkins a Bronco?
      Isn't that great!
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Comment

Where are all the signings Monte? Start adding them in!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Where are all the signings Monte? Start adding them in!!!!!
            What's your feedback on those 2 in the first post and how much each makes? I don't get how a CB is worth more than a RB.

Comment

Washington:
              News: Haynesworth has signed as a free agent with the Redskins, agreeing to a seven-year, $100 million deal which includes $41 million in guarantees.

Overpaid IMO

DeAngelo Hall
              News: The Redskins achieved one of their major offseason goals around the midnight stroke that signaled the start of free agency, agreeing to terms for a six-year, $54 million contract with Hall. The deal Friday includes $22.5 million in guaranteed money, giving the 25-year-old cornerback his second big payday in as many years. Hall was guaranteed around $24 million in a seven-year, $70 million contract he signed a year ago with Oakland, but he struggled to adjust to the Raiders' man-to-man defense and was waived after eight games.

Overpriced again. Waived after 8 games with Oakland and now another big pay day.

Derrick Dockery

NFL.com is reporting that Dockery's deal is worth $26 million, including $8.2 million in guaranteed money. He'll help shore up the offensive line in Washington this season while representing the third high-priced free agent added by the Redskins in the first 48 hours of free agency.

Washington is spending money like it's candy

Comment

Redskins taking more big-name, big-money risks

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Redskins taking more big-name, big-money risks

Comment

NFL Cut list

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - 2009 OFFSEASON: NFL cut list

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    What's your feedback on those 2 in the first post and how much each makes? I don't get how a CB is worth more than a RB.
                    I still can't believe Haynesworth got 100 million. That is the one that shocks me. Nothing Oakland does surprises me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      I still can't believe Haynesworth got 100 million. That is the one that shocks me. Nothing Oakland does surprises me.
                      Read that skins article as they are used to blowing money. Season tickets there have been sold out for years if not decades.

Comment

Day 2 NFL free-agency blog

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Day 2 NFL free-agency blog

Comment

That Asomugha contract is completely insane. I think it is another way Al Davis says F... U to the NFL by completely upsetting the salary structure. That contract is equivalent to the $250 million contract Tom Hicks gave A-Roid. The highest paid DBs in the game are making 7-8 million a year. Why double the yearly salary. He could have signed the guy for probably $10 million a year. However what do you expect from Al Davis. Didn't he sign his punter Lechler to a 4 year $16 million deal. What an a..hole

Comment

Great moves by Jerry Reese signing Boley and Bernard. Needed to upgrade the front 7 and he has done it...and he may not be done with Canty in visiting.
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Raven LB Bart Scott to the Jets, stays with Rex Ryan. He is a good run stopper, not the best in coverage. Ravens will do OK without him.

Ravens cut Chris McCallister, injured and became a problem attitude. Good ridance.

They picked up the CB from the Falcons, Foxworth? How good is he??
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X