What do you guys think about SIRI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about SIRI?

I bought some a while back at 4.40......was pretty stupid not to sell at 9......I still see it as the wave of the future....but that future may be a long while away...should I hold or go into something else...

Originally posted by joelatti
    I bought some a while back at 4.40......was pretty stupid not to sell at 9......I still see it as the wave of the future....but that future may be a long while away...should I hold or go into something else...

i bought it at $5.21 I'm going to hold it for awhile. The company is doing fine, but just not pleasing the investors!

Comment

I'm with ya....love the company and the idea have one in my car and love it....BUT XM is the leader of the pack and it may be years before siri catches up....I may dump half when STERN comes aboard as I'm sure we will see a false spike.

Comment

I'm with ya....love the company and the idea have one in my car and love it....BUT XM is the leader of the pack and it may be years before siri catches up....I may dump half when STERN comes aboard as I'm sure we will see a false spike.

i think eventually they will merge. it makes a lot of sense. they would run the entire market together!

Comment

Gotta love the BUY reco from Merril yesterday...stock is gonn a move higher steadily

Comment

Stock rolled higher today...think it was up 5.0%....I still am high on SIRI it at 7 now I think we'll get 9.5 or 10 by the end of Dec. 05

Comment

Stock rolled higher today...think it was up 5.0%....I still am high on SIRI it at 7 now I think we'll get 9.5 or 10 by the end of Dec. 05

to be honest with you, I sold a lot of mine at 6.75, i got a 25% gain out of it. i don't see this going to 9.5 or 10.0. I think it is overpriced right now.

check wizd and myng. 2 cheap stocks that will take off soon.

Comment

2 more besides SIRI

I still love SIRI, but also have 1) MOT motorola bought at 19.35 and like it to go to 23.5 it sits at 21 right now

2) CBH commerce bank....,bought at 31.21, a great company sits at 33.80...I like this stock to just keep moving forward....you'll always see some profit taking, but this one is a winner and now they are branching into Fla...which is a giant step

RJ what do you think?

Comment

Mot!!!!!

Moving past the 22.00 mark...look fo it to keeeeeeep ROLLING along!!!!

Comment

Don't like SIRI at all, way too much debt for the product that it delivers

The Ipod has taking over the music industry, expecially when you can turn your channel to 89am and listen to what ever you Ipod wants too. Listening to the radio is crap and expecially radio hits.....

I am not saying buy AAPL but dont' think SIRI or XMSR are worth the buy as well

Comment

SIRI had earnings yesterday and the stock dropped.

BUY BIDU tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comes out as an IPO!!!! Will be HUGE!!!!!

Comment

IS THAT a chinese "google" thought i read something about that

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                          IS THAT a chinese "google" thought i read something about that

yes it is. it is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.

google even bought 4% of the company

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                            yes it is. it is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.

google even bought 4% of the company
                            Marketwatch reports Google owns about 2.6% of the company.

But probably good enuf..
                            BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Ron that was a great call...I was only able to buy 100 shares at 77, but hey the stock is up about 95.00!!!!!!!!!! So that's nothing to sneaze at...THANK YOU RJEREMY....Do you have anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X