What do you guys think about SIRI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joelatti
    Ron that was a great call...I was only able to buy 100 shares at 77, but hey the stock is up about 95.00!!!!!!!!!! So that's nothing to sneaze at...THANK YOU RJEREMY....Do you have anymore

i will have more as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by joelatti
      Ron that was a great call...I was only able to buy 100 shares at 77, but hey the stock is up about 95.00!!!!!!!!!! So that's nothing to sneaze at...THANK YOU RJEREMY....Do you have anymore

I would take some profit is I was you. This one is way too expensive now

Comment

Yea I have sold 60% of my position, with limit orders. I would recommend that "limit orders" are the way to buy and sell about 90% of the time. IMO The way I traded this stock was I bought it at 77 had a limit order in at 140 for 25%, 25% at 100 and 10% at 125. So although I didn't sell all at the high I did protect my gains as this stock shot up. And no I still own 40% long term and have removed a nice chunk of change. I recommend that as soon as you buy the stock enter some limit sell trades. This way it makes you stay disciplined and makes you money. On the other end of the spectrum I also have sell limit trades on the downside to limit my losses.

RJ would like to hear your view on this discipline of trading?

Comment

Working...
        X