WLSF-Undervalued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage,

I nibbled on some WLSF today..got it at 78 cents, lets see how it goes over the next month or so.

Call me crazy..this account I bot it in sucks..I need some luck with it..haha

Comment

• WS-Allright;its great to have you on the team;that has a nice sound to it-Wallstreet buys Wellstone.
      I hope it pops for both of us.
      Anything else on the fire?

Comment

• Savage,

I dont post all my trades..its really only you that cares..and some have high risk and short horizons.

Last night I bot 1500 INCX, it was getting whacked..got it at 12.15, sold today at 13.18..made a bit but left some on the table..happy with that trade.

I dumped LU..now looking for a strong holding..wanted to buy BIIB yesterday but missed the boat there.

Also ANTP, what a run in the last 20 minutes..amazing.

I got 4k shares of WLSF..I think I will wait this one out and just use a trailing stop..

ttyl

Comment

• WS-Thanks.
          The laste few days I have been getting bombarded with magazines touting mining(gold) and oil stocks, practically all under $1.00(I don't mention them because it would be a waste of your time).
          The only one which looks interesting is agfl;I have received promos before about them,and stock is over $2. Any opinions?
          Thanks
          ps Keep telling me about your trades when you are in the mood;I might learn something.
          Yeah-wait a bit on wlsf unless it tanks.

Comment

• WS-Bad news.News is that Mo is testing their OWN filter-I sure hope this isn't David vs. Goliath;if so we and especially I am cooked.

Comment

• Savage,

I bet that was why the stock went to the 60's...someone knew.

I will hold unless she hits 70 cents..then I will bail.

So I bailed yesterday on my ASTM at 2.66, geez the stock is almost at 3 now..just on fire..thats 1k on the table there..

grrrr

Comment

• WS-Join the crowd. I have done that so many times it isn't funny.
                I sure hope wlsf's filter has a solid patent and is different/better than that of Mo's.

Comment

• Savage,

I remember we discussed this exact possibility when WLSF went to visit big MO..

Not shocking one bit..think of their products..how deceiving they are and this kind of activity isnt shocking at all..

Comment

Working...
                  X