"the real" ats Mia/Minny halftime instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ats
    well it sure looks like losing shaq cost us, but tomorrow is another day, anyone that can claim truthfully that they never have lost 2 in a row is when they've the experience that i do is simply a ficticious character

the good news is that the streak is still alive, 5 straight winners on the way, stay tuned
    yeah sure dude....You are the supposed service and now you are you are backpedaling....Do not make excuses.....You are now blaming shaqs wrist...that should be considered in your capping....Nobody here has made claims about winning 5 in a row...so do not throw that shit back at us...You are a fucking loser....Go fuck yourself

Comment

Originally posted by ats
      well it sure looks like losing shaq cost us, but tomorrow is another day, anyone that can claim truthfully that they never have lost 2 in a row when they've the experience that i do is simply a ficticious character

the good news is that that i still made money from some dummy who signed up for losers, 5 straight winners on the way, stay tuned for more fades
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by ats
        good bye lovedoc, wake up and read the winner

Over/under on your minutes left here at BC is 2 1/2.......

What do you take??

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          yeah sure dude....You are the supposed service and now you are you are backpedaling....Do not make excuses.....You are now blaming shaqs wrist...that should be considered in your capping....Nobody here has made claims about winning 5 in a row...so do not throw that shit back at us...You are a fucking loser....Go fuck yourself
          sorry for the loser tony, sounds like you dumped the farm on the game, please remember that nothing is a lock, play smart play sharp, and play "the real" ats

Comment

Originally posted by ats
            good bye lovedoc, wake up and fade me for an easy win

Comment

Originally posted by ats
              sorry for the loser tony, sounds like you dumped the farm on the game, please remember that nothing is a lock, play smart play sharp, and play "the real" ats
              bwhahahahhahahhahaha oh tony if u need me 2 wire u some money id be glad to do so

Comment

this is classic. he promises to win 5 games in a row but nothing counts til he wins the 5. what a tool!

Comment

Hi my name's FADEts and I'm a Cockaholic
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

the moderator may ban you for blantant mis quotes......i dont have time for trouble makers i dont hit between 62-67% year after year by wasting my time on such rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                      ATS pass the crack pipe you fucking loser...i follow Linemover asshole....i put my bet in on minnesota for my normal $175 bet...I have been doing this for 20 years....Do not think for 1 minute i would go by a fucking clown like yours pick....Look in Linemover's picks and you will see i concurred with his picks early this afternoon.....Go cry somewhere else punk...Do you really think Anyone followed you??? come on, do you???

Comment

Ba-bye!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Ba-bye!

Damn.... i wanted to do that!!!!

Comment

Iam Glad Iam Home 2nite

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              Damn.... i wanted to do that!!!!
                              u wish pal

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                                Over/under on your minutes left here at BC is 2 1/2.......

What do you take??

ATS emailed me and took the under...... Looks like another loss!!!! it went 4 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X