"the real" ats Mia/Minny halftime instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the real" ats Mia/Minny halftime instructions

the heat with a 7 point lead are getting 1.5 in the second ...there is no value for the abscence of shaq....let the orignial play ride .....if you feel compelled to bail on the play just bet minnesota -1.5 to get them at +5.5 for the game and hope the game falls on 5......

personally i'll stay with my original wager of miami -4.5

thanks for reading...and best of luck

ats, Start one thread and one thread only each day. Keep all the shit together.

Comment

ats.... didnt you state that you were not a service when you joined???

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        ats, Start one thread and one thread only each day. Keep all the shit together.

Wayne, this guy is starting to get on my nerves... you know what i mean verne???????

Comment

ok wayne no problem there, but lot of activity in my thread, so much that moderator had closed it, had to start this one to keep clients informed

Comment

clients ...

Comment

Originally posted by ats
              ok wayne no problem there, but lot of activity in my thread, so much that moderator had closed it, had to start this one to keep clients informed
              I closed the thing because your bullshit was overwhelming. Activity isn't good when it's all negative my friend. Your time here is quickly coming to an end!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                clients ...

Did u take one of those Pills today buddy?? LOL

Comment

help....what do i do??? it is halftime and i am paralyzed with fear....Oh Mighty ATS, what do i do???

Comment

Your time here is quickly coming to an end!

Wayne, i'm sorry but you left the door wide open on this one....

2..... :christmas

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                      if they were clients you would be e-mailing them direct...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        Wayne, i'm sorry but you left the door wide open on this one....

2..... :christmas
                        Believe me ... I knew you would have my back on that countdown!

Comment

Believe me ... I knew you would have my back on that countdown!

I love the countdown!!!!!! INFAMOUS MY FRIEND....INFAMOUS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                            THANKS BUDDY.........DID MY VISA GO THROUGH? IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEMS E-MAIL...........THANKS AGAIN
                            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I closed the thing because your bullshit was overwhelming. Activity isn't good when it's all negative my friend. Your time here is quickly coming to an end!
                              the only negativity i read was from some that are obviously anti-service

i'm only trying to educate and am getting plenty of "funny" stuff from these guys as you can tell, but it is fine with me as they will disappear after having been beaten up by fading my plays.

those who want the cheap education, and there was one poster with a legitimate question will reap the benefits.

those who oppose questions were answered with dignity and the threads will reamain dignified with their cooperation

thanks for reading and good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X