• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they didnt cover, please dont try and trick anyone, as i wouldnt

Comment

they didnt cover they lost on the court giving points

Comment

your guarentee did not work out!!! so why did you make such an outlandish one??? 5 in a row is a reach.....Why not just be an honest guy and say over the next 10 games i will win 6....Since 60% is good in this business......I do not get all the hype and then you are forced to backtrack and your credibility vanishes after 1 post......Just be honest......

Comment

because it's not unlike me to string winners in the nba in the month of march.....i'd say 6/10 in february

Comment

Are you the guy Ripple fades?
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ats
              because it's not unlike me to string winners in the nba in the month of march.....i'd say 6/10 in february
              that is something entirely different than the guarantee you stated.....you said 5 in a row......That was your word....Now it seems as if you are backtracking say that it is not uncommon......Why would you set yourself up for failure like that??? just seems like it is not a well thought out way of promoting yourself....I say do not write checks with your mouth that your capping can not pay....In other words.....do not make exagerrated claims that are highly unlikely to pan out......It is probably once or twice a month that the good capers get a 5-0 run......It is rare...Most people will do 4-1....3-2....and so on.....very hard to do and i think a dumb business approach on your part....It means if you do not go 5-0 (which would be rare)....then you will not be able to back up your word.....I think you should stop exagerating your claims.....Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                that is something entirely different than the guarantee you stated.....you said 5 in a row......That was your word....Now it seems as if you are backtracking say that it is not uncommon......Why would you set yourself up for failure like that??? just seems like it is not a well thought out way of promoting yourself....I say do not write checks with your mouth that your capping can not pay....In other words.....do not make exagerrated claims that are highly unlikely to pan out......It is probably once or twice a month that the good capers get a 5-0 run......It is rare...Most people will do 4-1....3-2....and so on.....very hard to do and i think a dumb business approach on your part....It means if you do not go 5-0 (which would be rare)....then you will not be able to back up your word.....I think you should stop exagerating your claims.....Good luck to you
                i've not made any claims i cant back, nor will i, as i can chew anything i bite

Comment

i'll never know anything about hockey or handicapping hockey, but i do know about handicapping and we'll share a lesson well learned by our friend mondo should his game not, and i expect it wont cover.......now you all can bash saying you dont know anything about hockey, and i wont refute that, just the angle taken

Comment

ats, NOBODY LIKES YOU! You just babble, post your picks and shut your mouth...you continue to fill this forum with the seeping dogshit coming out your pie hole.
                    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

thats all i ever did youre the one bringing on the babble........

shaq scratched late stay tuned for halftime instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                        i've not made any claims i cant back, nor will i, as i can chew anything i bite
                        you are lying....you said you would win 5 straight....your first pick was the celts...what the fuck are you talking about??? dude, you are in serious denial.....

Comment

Originally posted by ats

why would i listen to your instructions....you do not even acknowledge the 1st leg of your 5 straight lost.......Stop sniffing glue

Comment

Originally posted by ats

OK donkeylips...are we not typing in a thread w over 70 posts of dogshit with your name on top of it. I wont waste another moment of my time on you I just hate seeing this thread on top of the forum when I know there is absolutely NOTHING of value inside.
                            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

the best plays are free, and right here eljugo, hopefully you're on miami

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                                I just hate seeing this thread on top of the forum when I know there is absolutely NOTHING of value inside.
                                I agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X