Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent released a college play in march yet big ticket, thanks for your attentiveness, and if i do it will likely be a fade. I've done this for years and there are certain times of the year where youre better off passing, or fading. I would not reccommend a play that i wouldnt personally back.

thanks for listening, and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
      BT was just going to bring this up...Maybe he just happen to change his mind hahaha...telling us he doesnt need the money...well he does and if he didnt he wouldnt resort to being a service
      i'm not resorting, but rather helping those out that are more than likely at the stage that i once was and that is not winning consistenly enough. i expect any and all clients who do their homework to be able to make it on their own eventually. in other words i am your teacher.

Comment

Your a teacher??? wtf are you talking about guy...This site has all the teachers you need with a lot more knowledge of capping then youll ever have
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

then you got a whole bunch of threads to open besides this one, good luck and fade the Heat if you dare, I dont care.

Comment

Do you have any reasoning with the Heat pick tonight?? Just wondering as laying 4.5 is a lot on the road. Any insights would be appreciated.
            It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!

Comment

sbturm, Where are you from in Nebraska? That is where I am from, moved to Texas in 2000. Just curious, my wife is from Lincoln, I grew up in a real small town in the middle of the state.
              "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
                sbturm, Where are you from in Nebraska? That is where I am from, moved to Texas in 2000. Just curious, my wife is from Lincoln, I grew up in a real small town in the middle of the state.
                IAM FROM MY DADDY'S PENIS..............
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I live in Omaha, but grew up in the town of Wahoo.
                  It's f**kin' cold and there's lots of snow--this sucks!

Comment

Played golf at that "tree lined" course in Wahoo many, many times! I grew up in Marquette down by Aurora. Did Bill Jackman go to school in Wahoo? For some reason that seems right? Kind of "dates" me, but I went to college at Kearney State (before it was UNK) and Jackman was at UNL at that time. My wife and I used to go to the CWS in Omaha every year. I miss not being close to that event.
                    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

laying 4.5 on the road is certainly cause for concern in the nba. this is a legitimate question from sbturm

With the Miami Heat you get a team on a mission to better themselves for a playoff run, they are obviously focused having won 9 out of their last 10 and 6 straight on the road. Their opponent just broke an 0 for 7 egg against the Kings that in many of those losses held a lead at the half. That points to a depth problem with the Minnesota Timberwolves against a deep Miami Heat team.

Kevin Garnett is coming off his best performance of the season, he'll need to top it here with Shaq and Zo playing inside for Miami who beat up the Wolves last time by a margin of 27.

I make the Heat 7 points better on a neutral court and will lay a half point more than what i would call the "right" price on a sizzling team vs a cold team that showed matchup problems in their last meeting, and that had benefitted from an inordinate amount of Sacramento King turnovers in their last out as well as KG's top performance of the season.

Comment

Last time they played....T'wolves didnt have banks, blount, or davis, and the whole twolves team shot 32%
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Iam Going 2 Lock This Thread.............
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                            Last time they played....T'wolves didnt have banks, blount, or davis, and the whole twolves team shot 32%
                            they've gone 6-20 since those additions which i would say havent helped much on a 27-39 team, though time will tell. Garnetts back can only wear from carrying the team on it.
                            Last edited by ats; 03-21-2006, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Didnt Last Night You Have The Same Speech About Winning 5 In A Row And You Took Boston Over The Lakers? Loser Loser

Comment

i gotta win one first to win 5, if i win one then drop any of the next 4 on the way to 5 then you can say whatever you want

Comment

Working...
                                X