This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the real"

folks here it is a special you cannot refuse, the real ats free play and it's a dandy.

if i dont post 5 straight winning plays then dont ever phone me

first of 5 is Boston Celtics Monday March 20th -2.5 over the LA Lakers

dont worry about bat times and channels just tune into monte's forum daily for more guranteed winners

BOOK IT

"the real" ats

my gurantee is this...i'll post 5 winners in a row and if i do not post 5 in a row then dont ever phone me........what a gurantee!!

Having trouble in the NCAA's? think you can no longer afford it? think again, you cant afford not to. Soon, every service on this board will be calling me so they can look like a champion, and finally give their clients some winners.

it's as easy as the Miami Heat on the road tonight at Minnesota, lay the 4.5 for the 1st of 5 straight winners.

get on board with the real ats, why call those other guys when they call me? Best of all your first 5 winners are free!

Comment

thanks for the 1st fade winner.............
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

bover +1

the real ats -1.1

we'll keep track, and maybe collect you some canned goods after awhile, and thanks for listening bover! (is that short for bend over?) keep playing brokeback! while we get back to the black with the miami heat
        Last edited by ats; 03-21-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Wow what a professional service you are....talking like that to members
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

objection sustained dan. But the simple fact is this: I dont need clients, i provide a service to those who cannot win, while still playing all of my games. If every client quit me I'd still roll along betting my own games.

I do not need or want a perverted client who advertises for statutory rape.

thanks for reading and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ats
              bover +1

the real ats -1.1

we'll keep track, and maybe collect you some canned goods after awhile, and thanks for listening bover! (is that short for bend over?) keep playing brokeback! while we get back to the black with the miami heat
              lol
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

so your a service now??? lol GL with that
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Obviously you would need clients or you wouldnt be posting here....and if your plays were just THAT good youd be on an island somewhere not even on this website..

Comment

does manhattan island count?

Comment

It's known that all touts and services are not a play better than anyone on this site. In general, they are probably worse which is why they press so hard to earn clients.
                      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                        bover +1

the real ats -1.1

come over here big boy ill bend u over ill dress you up in chaps with no pants on u hot bitch........gl on fishing for dumb ass people 2 send u cash...... and i dont recall ever being vulger 2 u...........thats ok ill use your moms cash if i lose big in sports gaming............
                        Last edited by bover1; 03-21-2006, 12:41 PM.
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

seem to be stealing the show in the services thread, and right fully so with more replies, more views, and of course more winners

Comment

Originally posted by ats
                            march is madness and uncappable, youre better off handicapping in february and fading through march, the deeper into march the better............teams that dont play each other and are equally motivated are extremely hard to gauge............teams involved in conference tournaments are tricky cause of hidden agendas, such as looking to see if the kid on the bench can help in certain situations or resting unreported nagging injuries, motivation may not be as obvious

hmmm this is an interesting quote of yours less than 2 weeks ago, yet now you claim that you are the one that can give out ALL these winners in March? So which one is it dumbass? Just lookin for some free money from some suckers huh, that is very very low.

hilarious actually, hahahahhahahaha
                            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

BT was just going to bring this up...Maybe he just happen to change his mind hahaha...telling us he doesnt need the money...well he does and if he didnt he wouldnt resort to being a service

Comment

Working...
                              X