Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow 2-0 so far good job chicks..

Comment

Colorado State game was fixed! lol. Who else got fuc*ed because they decided to go for a two point conversion their last 3 TD's, and missed all 3 times to only win by 4! If they would have made on of them damn 2 pt conversion, or even kicked one extra point it would of covered. Damn you CSU!!!

Comment

Chicks 4 pack of 6* NFL plays!!!

The chicks have four 6* NFL plays today, and we are ready and waiting to pounce on the books money today! If you are struggling, or just don't have time to cap games, give us a try! Email the chicks at [email protected] or paypal $30 to [email protected] and win big with us in the NFL today! Doing well in the NFL lately as the chicks picked up 9.7 units in the NFL last week! Give us a try, and I won't let you down!

Sunday Free play Cowboys +3

Good luck to all, Jessica

Comment

Best of luck Jessica.P.S. Did you get on my Cricket winner last night?

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
            Best of luck Jessica.P.S. Did you get on my Cricket winner last night?
            No, but I wish I did! I played football only yesterday, and today.. I will make sure to jump on your cricket and tennis again this week.. Nice job baby!

Comment

6* Texans -3
              6* Bucs -3
              6* Bears +3

Other 6* goes later

Comment

Originally posted by chickswithpicks
                No, but I wish I did! I will make sure to jump on your cricket again this week.. Nice job baby!
                What is this all about??

Comment

Working...
                X