No announcement yet.

Chicks Month Long October thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicks start the day 2-0 +9 units in MLB. This makes me 101-66 +78.54 units in MLB overall, and 3-2 +1.4 units in playoffs.. Glad to get back in the plus for the playoffs. Also, UL Laf line is now up to 47.5 at some places.. Sent it out when it was at 44 last night. I have no idea why the line went up 3.5 points after everyone heard that UL Laf starting QB is doubtful, and a 70% chance of rain, but I like it. Good luck to everyone tonight, and lets make some cash!

Comment

wheres ur comp everytime u make a bump ,,im trying to be nice to you porkchop jimmy ir jess baby but the rules are the rules,,

Comment

Ripple, quit calling me porkchop and Jimmy.. I gave my whole card today, I have no more plays, and you are not trying to be nice. Good luck tonight.. NC State and under is looking solid, but UL Laf/Fla.ATl total is looking bad after a good start.. Need some points

Comment

it doesnt matter if u post ur entire card in 1 post the rules are for everyone here..if u bump ur post u need a comp ,,how many times does spark have to tell you post 16 has no comp..im all over you since i caught u lying to me,,play right or im on ur back and so are the mods..

Comment

Just think someone made this girl/guy/ whatever service a MOD at another site. Who would make a service a MOD

Comment

Rip, I luv ya, but just be fair about it.. I see about 3 other services that did the same thing, so get on them. The difference is atleast I posted my plays without asking for anything. Plus in post 16, I was giving info on the UL Laf game about the line changes, rain, and UL Laf QB being doubtful.. By the way, your Yankees are going to take it to the Angels tomorrow!! Johnson baby!!!!!!!! Yankees take the series 3 games to 1!

Comment

chicks..im all over those guys too,,spark just warned co-captain and a few others..im not picking on you .but i am watching you ,,lmfao..i get emails about you alot so im not the only one watching over you hahaha..but im trying to clean this mess up..these arent my rules there monte..the Yankee game most likely will be rained out..Its drizzling here now but they expect tons of bad weather after 3pm eastern time here..i hope they do the right thing and if there going to cancel this game do it early so people dont go to the bronx for no reason tonight..

but seriously everytime u make a bump or add something on ur own u need a comp play..if ur answering a question from another poster thats okay ..good luck tonight..i think u like when i yell at you anyhow..woooooooohoooooooo
                Last edited by Ripple; 10-07-2005, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the weather update Rip.. I am going to put a 4* on the Yankees just in case they play. I like them to win the series 3 to 1.!

MLB Overall 101-67 +74.54 MLB Playoffs 3-3 -2.6

Friday MLB
                  4* Boston -153
                  4* Yankees -1.5 -115

NCAA
                  4* Syracuse +7 -110

Went 4-2 +6.76 on Thursday. 4* NCAA plays went 2-0 taking them to 11-8 +10.81

Comment

I am only giving out 4* and higher plays in MLB and Football, but until hockey is a few weeks in, I will be giving some 2 and 3* NHL plays.

Friday
                    NHL
                    3* Washington +125
                    3* Chicago +100

I like these 2 game, and the lines. If you go 1-1, you either push (no juice lost), or you win .75 units. I really like our chance of going 2-0 though

Comment

wow u got a great price on boston..i took white sox +157..good luck chicky

Comment

good luck Jessica

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                          wow u got a great price on boston..i took white sox +157..good luck chicky
                          Thanks baby.. I took Boston last night because I knew the line would shoot up.. I believe it is Boston -164 now. Also, Yankees was -1.5 -107 last night, but I waited an hour and had to take it at -115, and I see it is -125 now. I guess the best time for playing a fav is right when the line comes out. Best of luck tonight Rip!

Moondog, thanks alot for your tennis plays baby. All I know is Football, Basketball, MLB, and NHL. Don't have a clue about tennis, but all I know is my account keeps getting bigger!! :christmas

This is not a play, but I have a lean on the Soxs over in MLB. Should be some runs scored, so comp Bost over

Comment

dont worry jess girls dont need to know much..they just need to a no .............hahahahahahahahahahha

Comment

haha Ripple, just saw that... Heres me jumping on a trampling

Saturday

NCAAF
                              7* Ohio State -3
                              6* Northwestern +6.5
                              6* Indiana -6.5
                              6* Tennessee -3
                              5* Col State -4.5

3* 8 team moneyline to win 16*
                              Indiana
                              Akron
                              LSU
                              Texas
                              Arizona St
                              Michigan
                              W. Michigan
                              Denver

Comment

Parlays are 9-4 on the year.......

The card above isn't a punk. lol.. I think it will sweep, and if not, will be in the +.

A few other games that I like, but didn't pull the trigger on are Rutgers, Ohio, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Air Force

Comment

Working...
                                X