Jessica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica!

I am not chickswithpicks. I told you all that Im WGU, and thats all. My IP Address is 64.136.26.227.. Now Jessica, some of this shit serves you fucking right you stupid ass bitch. You go around on forums spreading fucking lies to people saying that Im gay. WTF, someone needs to slap a cow cunt on your head and let a bull fuck some sense into you. As they say, what comes around goes around, you spread lies about me, shit gets spread back.

Wayne, BC, Spark!!! I am giving up being a service totally! Shit hit rock bottom as we have slumped big time!!! Its not in me.. I don't like taking peoples money for plays, and want to be a real member, and post like everyone else! please let me! I will post my plays, and no Bullshit. Give me one more chance. Please Reactivate.. one bullshit post, you can get rid of me. Just give me this

All of a sudden Jimmy shows up out of the blue when we are having this big controversy with Chickswithdicks. This is ridiculous. Ban both of thier asses. I mean his ass since they are the same person. This guy has pulled this sites chain too many times. Too many lies. Seriously you got to protect the members on this site from people like this.
    Last edited by weazel079; 09-27-2005, 12:53 AM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

This is getting crazier everytime I sign on.

Comment

I am not the same person weazel. I got an email asking what hell was going on and why I had another service, so I came here. I just want to be the old Jimmy, and post my plays like I used too. I was alot better without all the pressure of winning for people that pay me. Being a service sucks. TRUST ME. I don't know if being a service was a phase or what, but it's not enjoyable.

Comment

I sent out the email to all clients and old clients earlier. I know for a fact that I had some clients from bettorschat, and if you see this, tell them you did get the email. Im done with the service crap.

Comment

Jeff and Kyle are done too..

Comment

I take it all the Mods have gone to bed.

Please get back with me on this in the morning. I am done with being a service, and just want to help out. I won't go out of line, and if I do, ban me for the final time. Please think about it. I had alot of fun on this forum before I joined the Wiseguys, and I would love to help out again. College Basketball season is coming, and the books are running. Just wanna help

Comment

the way u can help out jimmy is stay far away..this is and has been geting old..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                  the way u can help out jimmy is stay far away..this is and has been geting old..
                  Ripple, I have had a few talks with you over at that other site, and you seem alright, but what is getting old is the kind of shit you pulled last night. You have been on my nuts, Co-Captains nuts, OZ, you were on Parkway, Jessica's ass, etc, and most of the time you had no clue as to what you were talking about. Seriously, you didn't. Co-Capt told you, and so did other people that he kept a running thread, and all plays were in their, and you say Fuck you lier get the hell out of here, when the evidence was right in front of your face. You would be a great guy if you weren't so damn angry. You are fine one minute, then snap. Im not trying to start an argument with you, but everything I said is the truth. You start shit without knowing shit.
                  Last edited by Jimmy*; 09-27-2005, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X