Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *2nd HF COMP PLAY 4 "SUPER SATURDAY LATE NIGHT" ...ENJOY!

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (1 Unit)

Hawaii/Idaho Under 29 -120 (2nd HF)

-Just a heads up to you....Hawaii's offense because of all the new personal is a ball control offense...QB Brennan is hitting 70% of his passes because they are short under, safe routes....so I wouldnt automatically play Hawaii games Over if if it's high like in the 60-70...So far in the 1st half, Idaho has barely 100 yards on offense so far...As I mentioned this one is played in a climate controlled Dome and also on turf..and Hawaii will be able to use their speed on defense to outplay the Vandals and on offense they should continue to eat clock up with the draws and short passing game..... Go Warriors!

Comment

• Update:

Hawaii's Short Passes, Short Passes Short Passes....is eating up alot of clock...Ball control game for Hawaii, cause the Warriors really dont have anyone to stretch the field for them....Poor Offensive game by Idaho period....Did you know that the Vandals running game is worst than the Warriors...only averaged 60.7 ypg....whereas Hawaii averages 91.5 ypg on the ground...To beat Hawaii you gotta be able to run it down their throats first and foremost...Vandals cant do that..

So far the Vandals running game is averaging 2 ypc...LOL.

Hawaii 17-0 with 2:00 left in the 3rd Q.....PERFECT!

Comment

• *FINAL UPDATE FOR "SUPER SATURDAY"

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-24): (Winning Day!)

{CFB- PLAYS}
        *CFB-COMB REC (Sat): 13W-7L= +2.90 Units

-Top Rated & BGP Rec: 6W-6L = -6.10 Units

Damn it was a very long day today...but we grinded out a small profit overall, when it was all said and done...Still though, the day could of been better if not for some games that were a few plays and a few minutes away from cashing the tickets for all of us...Very disappointing losses in OT, as well as, in the ending minutes of of several games today....ie, Michigan, Clemson, CMich, and BYU...WTF!...The Intangibles also showed up to hurt us as well, as a WF fumble is run back for a TD...and NM's punt attempt is blocked for a TD....Damnit!....Still though, we were in all these games till the last second ran out..and that is sometimes all you can hope for...Battle to the end!

-Anyways...tomorrow is "Showtime Sunday" and that means NFL action Baby....The first Two Weeks in the NFL I have Won an overall:+16.55 Units with all my NFL Plays combined....Also, my Top Rated & Higher Plays ib the NFL continued to remain Smokin Hot as I currently posted a 12W-4L-1P= +24.80 Units (75%) record...Solid!

Jump on board the $$$ Train and cruise with me as I go for my 4th Consecutive Winning Week on the Gridiron...Aloha CC.

PS: Weekly and Monthly Plays Packages available for all those interested....Just contact me and I will definately hook you up to start Rockin with the Rest of us.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM
        Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-25-2005, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• *COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ...ENJOY!

**TOP RATED COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

GB +3.5

-I am going with Farve at Home as TB has not sold me just yet...Last season they finished 5-11 (last place) and was just 1-7 ATS on the Road as well...The Bucs also has not covered the number in their last 7 games as a Road Fav and they have not won in GB in their last 11 tries..

Their offense is more dependant on their Rookie RB Williams who is avg 5.4 ypr so far this year...however, he will have to go up against a solid Packer ground stuffing unit that has only allowed opponents to average 2.9 ypr so far this year...and they also has not given up a rushing TD yet as well...

One thing about Farve is that you can count on him to give it his all and more importantly, he wont get rattled as other QBs do, when facing TB's type of pressure defense...Last week, the Bucs were able to rattle the Bills Loshman and that was the difference...However, today that wont work against Farve at all....Another thing I like is that, eventhough the running game has been lacking and Farve is without his top WR...he still finds ways to spread it around and also to put up solid numbers....All he needs now is to keep that int ratio down...I feel he can...

Today, I look for the Packers to get back on track and if they need motivation, then surely being installed as an underdog at Home vs a team who they is only 4-15 lifetime against them..must surely not be sitting well...Everyone believes the Pack are done, but for me...as long as number 4 is takin the snaps and your giving me points at Lambeau, I take it everyday of the week....BTW, the Packers has only been underdog at Lambeau 3 times before...and they have won all 3 of those games... Go Packers!

Comment

• FYI:

-My 1st Set I released in the NFL today.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (9-25):

{NFL-1st Set}
            **TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

GB +3.5 .................................................. ..... comp play

St Louis -6.5

*TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

St Louis +.5 pt & Philly -2

GB +10.5 & St Louis +.5 pt

Jets -2

-Contact me if your interested in my NFL-2nd Set along with tonights Big ESPN Matchup....Jump on and join me as I go for my 4th Consecutive Winning Week on the Gridiron....Lets Rock!....GL and Aloha CC.

Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-25-2005, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
              *COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ...ENJOY!

**TOP RATED COMP PLAY ON: (3 Units)

GB +3.5 (EZ WINNER!)

-I am going with Farve at Home as TB has not sold me just yet...Last season they finished 5-11 (last place) and was just 1-7 ATS on the Road as well...The Bucs also has not covered the number in their last 7 games as a Road Fav and they have not won in GB in their last 11 tries..

Their offense is more dependant on their Rookie RB Williams who is avg 5.4 ypr so far this year...however, he will have to go up against a solid Packer ground stuffing unit that has only allowed opponents to average 2.9 ypr so far this year...and they also has not given up a rushing TD yet as well...

One thing about Farve is that you can count on him to give it his all and more importantly, he wont get rattled as other QBs do, when facing TB's type of pressure defense...Last week, the Bucs were able to rattle the Bills Loshman and that was the difference...However, today that wont work against Farve at all....Another thing I like is that, eventhough the running game has been lacking and Farve is without his top WR...he still finds ways to spread it around and also to put up solid numbers....All he needs now is to keep that int ratio down...I feel he can...

Today, I look for the Packers to get back on track and if they need motivation, then surely being installed as an underdog at Home vs a team who they is only 4-15 lifetime against them..must surely not be sitting well...Everyone believes the Pack are done, but for me...as long as number 4 is takin the snaps and your giving me points at Lambeau, I take it everyday of the week....BTW, the Packers has only been underdog at Lambeau 3 times before...and they have won all 3 of those games... Go Packers!

*TOP RATED 7 PT COMP TEASER PLAY ON:

NE +10 & SD +.5

-ESPN Big Matchup....Contact me and get on it....GL and Aloha CC.
              Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-25-2005, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• FYI:

-My 2nd Set I released in the NFL today.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (9-25):

{NFL-2nd Set}
                **TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

NE +3

*TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAYS ON: (2 Units)

Seattle +1 & NE +10

NE +10 & SD +.5 .............................................. comp play

Seattle -6

SF +7 (buy .5pt)

-Contact me if your interested in tonights Big ESPN Matchup ....Jump on and join me as I go for my 4th Consecutive Winning Week on the Gridiron ....Lets Rock!....GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

• *2ND HF COMP PLAYS FOR MY 2ND SET ....ENJOY!

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

NE +.5 -120 (2ND HF)

-NE will take it in or get it over the post this half.... GO PATS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Co-Captain
                    *2ND HF COMP PLAYS FOR MY 2ND SET ....ENJOY!

*REGULAR PLAY ON:

NE +.5 -120 (2ND HF) (EZ WINNER!)

-NE will take it in or get it over the post this half.... GO PATS!

*TOP RATED 7 PT COMP TEASER PLAY ON:

NE +10 & SD +.5

-Big ESPN Matchup ....Contact me and get on it...Now lets $weep these Comps ....GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI & UPDATE 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY"!

Aloha Gang,

My NFL-1st & 2nd Set goes 8W-2L= +10.60 Units so far.....Hell yeah Baby!...I am currently on track to recording my 4th Straight Winning Week in Football just like I said I would....

Dont miss out on this Big ESPN Matchup ....Contact me and get on it.....Now lets $weep these Comps ....GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

• FYI:

-My ESPN Sunday Night plays I released...

**TOP RATED 7 PT TEASER PLAY ON: (3 Units)

SD + .5 & Over 37

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

SD -6 (buy .5pt)

-Lets Rock-N-Roll Baby!....GL and Aloha CC.
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-25-2005, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• San Diego is simply looking $WEET

BIG DAY TODAY......BIG BIG DAY TODAY!

Comment

• Capt .. Please stop bumping your threads unless you leave a comp play in every post ... Thanks

Comment

• xxxx
                              Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-26-2005, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Aloha Spark,

Wow, more Comps....I am not sure if you are aware, but this past Weekend, I posted 11 Comp Plays (3 posted today)...and all of them, like always were Actual Plays I released and played myself....I thought that would be more than enough to cover my requirements to post here, in my one and only active thread..

The majority of my posts I have are used to show and inform others that I provide a Legit Handicapping Service...and not posted to bump up or to unnecessarily clog up this already long thread I have...Sorry if it appears this way, but I am just trying to provide everyone what other services dont and wont ever provide everyone...I wish I didnt have to do this because it does take a shit load of my time and energy, but its something that needs to be done inorder to separate myself from those who wont and dont, as mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X