Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB-"BIG GAME PLAYS"...w/ indepth Write-Ups & Big Game Analysis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*2ND COMP PLAY FROM MY 2ND SET-4 "SUPER SATURDAY" ...ENJOY!

FLORIDA ST -1.5

-speed KILLS and BC will not be able to match up with the Speed of the Seminoles...Furthermore, put this one on turf and the speed just becomes alot more speedier...lol....Florida St, hoo...ooo....hooo...ooo..hooo...ooo...hooo...

I will hit my 3rd Consecutive Winning Week in FB and spank the Man once more....Use these links below to see what I released and what I have running and also to get one of my smokin Comp plays that come straight off of my Plays card released...or join my for the Rest of My Best ...Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=70791
    http://forum2.*****.com/showthread.php?t=299330&page=2
    Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-17-2005, 07:47 PM.

Comment

SPEED KILLS BABY!

Seminoles has to much speed...and on Turf, Fugetaboutit!
      Last edited by Co-Captain; 09-17-2005, 08:10 PM.

Comment

FYI:

-My 2nd Set I released today on "Super Saturday".

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-17):

{CFB-2nd Set}
        **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Fresno St +3 (buy .5pt)
        Florida St -1.5

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Florida -6 (buy .5pt)
        Tulane +3

UPDATE:

-My 1st Set already brought home the Bacon going 4W-2L....Now lets get the 2nd Set and also my 3rd Set coming up alittle latter....Stay tuned for a late Comp coming up soon....Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

Cont Info: COCAPTAINSPORTS@YAHO*.COM

Comment

FYI:

-My 3rd Set I released today on "Super Saturday".

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-17):

{CFB-3rd Set}
          **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Purdue -7

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Nevada +2

-Those interested in getting my NFL CARD contact me early and lets get you set up to Rock-N-Roll in the Pros.....Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

Originally Posted by Co-Captain

*Comp Plays 4 "Super Saturday" ...Enjoy!

FRESNO ST +3 (buy .5pt) (PUSH)

FLORIDA ST -1.5 (WINNER BABY!)

-Speed KILLS and BC will not be able to match up with the Speed of the Seminoles...Furthermore, put this one on turf and the speed just becomes alot more speedier...lol....Florida St, hoo...ooo....hooo...ooo..hooo...ooo...hooo...

FYI:

*Comp Plays this Week now 3W-0L-1P....Solid! ....Remember, all my Comp Plays come straight off my actual Plays Card I released and played myself...Stay tuned for more coming up in the NFL ...or simply contact me to get the Rest of My Best for "Showtime Sunday" ....I'm rollin just like I told you I would.... CFB-Week #3 Final Update coming up shortly...Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

*FINAL UPDATE 4 CFB-WEEK #3:

*THURSDAY'S PLAYS (9-15): (Winning Day!)

**TOP RATED PLAY OF THE DAY ON: (3 Units)

TCU +3 (WIN).................................................. ................................ comp play
              =====================================

*CFB REC (Thurs): 1W-0L= +3.00 Units

*FRIDAY'S PLAYS (9-16): (Winning Day!)

*REGULAR PLAY ON: (2 Units)

Houston +12 (WIN).................................................. ........................... comp play
              ==================================

*CFB REC (Fri): 1W-0L= +2.00 Units

*SATURDAY'S PLAYS (9-17): (Winning Day!)

**TOP RATED PLAYS ON: (3 Units)

Vandy -3 (WIN)
              Missouri -20 (WIN)
              ND -4 (LOSE)
              Fresno St +3 (buy .5pt) (PUSH) .................................................. .......... comp play
              Florida St -1.5 (WIN).................................................. ........................ comp play
              Purdue -7 (PUSH)

*REGULAR PLAYS ON: (1 Units)

Baylor -5 (WIN)
              Wyoming +3 (WIN)
              Oklahoma +6.5 (LOSE)
              Florida -6 (buy .5pt) (WIN)
              Tulane +3 (LOSE)
              Nevada +2 (WIN)
              =======================================

*CFB REC (Sat): 7W-3L-2P= +7.50 Units

================================================== ====================================

~CFB-Week #3 Comb Rec:: 9W-3L-2P= +12.50 Units.

Comment

*FYI: ...NFL's "Showtime Sunday"

Aloha Gang,

Well we kicked the Man's Ass once more in CFB, taking another Big Chunk of his Ca$h...with my ~CFB-Week #3 Comb Rec:: 9W-3L-2P= +12.50 Units...That brings it to 3 Straight Weeks that I have spanked him in CFB...Solid!

Next on my list...is the NFL Baby!...If you missed Last Weeks NFL Card I released...Well, on Sunday, I swept all of my Top Rated Play selections released in the NFL going 5-0= +15 Units... and "Showtime Sunday's" Final Record combined was: 7W-3L= +12.25 Units....

Then on "Big Monday" ...I hit my Top Rated Dog of the Week on Atlanta ov Philly....That Big Home Dog Winner brought my NFL-Week #1 Comb Record to: 8W-3L= +17.25 Units (73%)

-In Addition...

*My Football (CFB/NFL)- Top Rated Plays, Spec-Top Rated Plays, & "Big Game Plays" Comb Rec: (Wk #1), (Wk #2), & (Wk #3) breakdown posted below...

3W-0L= +13.00 Units (WK 1-CFB)

12W-6L= +16.00 Units (WK 2-CFB & NFL)

4W-1L-2P= +8.70 Unit (Wk 3-CFB & NFL(pend))

===========================================

18W-7L-2P= +37.70 Units (72%)

Just use these season's Running Thread to Verify and Document my plays success, records, and also to view some of my indepth Write-Ups....so you can all see the Value, Success, Quality, and also the hard work that I continuously put into Handicapping these plays...The Records of Success that I have speak for themselves ...All the Proof you need is provided right here for everyone to see....So, I encourage you to go and check them out, if you need to, and then when your done....Jump on board and Lets Rock-N-Roll Baby!

Again, Last Weeks Comb Plays Rec in the NFL (Week 1): 8W-3L= 17.25 Units (73%) ....and remember I also went 6-0= +20 Units on my Top Rated Plays I released.(5 TRPs were played for 3 Units and only my MNF Big Home Dog on Atlanta was released for 5 Units).... Solid!

Dont miss out on Week 2's Bad Boys in the NFL.

Ok, enough talk already...Time to close out my 3rd Consecutive Winning Week in FB (CFB & NFL) .....GL and LETS GO GET EM!...ALOHA CC.

================================================== ========================================

*COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" ...ENJOY!

Cincy -3

Comment

FYI:

-My 1st Set I released in the NFL today.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (9-18):

{NFL-1st Set}
                  **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Lions -1

-Rookie QB for the Bears...That is never a good thing at all...Rookie QB with no solid running game to take the load off of him...spells trouble to me...Bears Benson, also a Rookie, will need alittle more time to get his pro game down.

Cincy -3................................................. ... comp play

-Minny Culpepper struggling with new personal...with no Moss to bail him out when needing a big play...plus his OL is hurting as well...Cincy will need to have another balanced attack on offense today like they did vs Clev...I say Palmer with Johnson and Johnson should be able to do enough.

TB -2.5

-TB's zone pass defense gave All-Pro Culpepper alot of problems last week...just think what it will do to inexperience Loshman for the Bills...I like the Bucs with veteran Griese at home on grass, to be able to move it on the Bills today...And with Loshman finding it hard to figure out that zone passing scheme the Bucs will show him...that should result in more running in this game..which the Bucs, should be able to key up on...Today, Cadillac shows what he is made of vs this Buffalo defense...Plus, you can never count out Gruden.

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Jags +9

-Jags has something to prove here and they arent at all intimidated by these Colts...Plus, dont forget they already won here in the Dome....I like the points.

*Cont me if your interested in my 2nd Set which includes tonights ESPN matchup as well....Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

*2nd HF COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY'S" NFL-1st Set ...Enjoy!

**TOP RATED 2ND HF PLAY ON:

Tampa Bay E -115 (2nd HF)

-Gang...like I thought the Bill's Losman is having a hard time figuring out that complex Zone Passing Defense which the Bucs run...For the 1st half he is only 2-of-9 for 13 yards..and his running 3 times furthers backs this up....RB Williams is breaking through the Bills solid defense and that will open up the play action more this half...Take the Bucs to outscore the Bills this half....Go Bucs!

Comment

*2nd HF COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY" NFL-1st Set ...Enjoy!

*REGULAR 2ND HF PLAY ON:

Detroit -3 (2nd HF)

-I hate to do it...but have to feel Harrington will air it out while Bears will play even more conservative to protect their QB... Go Lions and C'mon Harrington you Scrub!

Comment

FYI:

-My NFL-1st Set looks to go 4W-2L= +5.70 Units .... Top Rated Plays also continue to Kick Ass posting a solid 3-1 record in the 1st Set as well..

*COMP PLAY 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY'S" NFL-2ND SET ....ENJOY!

Denver -3

-I like SD..but until they prove to me that they can win at Denver...how can I not go with the Bronco's at Home with this short number...Shannahan is only 9-1 vs the Chargers at Mile High and that says alot...Plus, toss in that Altitude and the loud Home Crowd and you got one very difficult place to play at...With these two teams liking to run alot, you have to side with the Broncos to be more equiped to handle the thin air...

But, another reason why I like this one is also because the Chargers pass defense showed signs of being soft, as they let Dallas aging WRs to scored 3 TDs, two of which went to Keyshawn...not a good sign going up against QB Plummer, who will definately toss it deep to his speedsters in Smith and Lelie....Speaking of Plummer, he is alot mobile QB than Bledsoe is and that should also slow down the Chargers pass rush, which wont be able to just pin their ears back and blitz...I like the thin air and the Mile High crowd to help get the Broncos back on track with a win today... Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain

*COMP PLAYS 4 "SHOWTIME SUNDAY'S" NFL-1st Set ...Enjoy!

**TOP RATED COMP PLAYS ON:

Cincy -3 (EZ Blowout Winner!)

-Minny Culpepper struggling with new personal...with no Moss to bail him out when needing a big play...plus his OL is hurting as well...Cincy will need to have another balanced attack on offense today like they did vs Clev...I say Palmer with Johnson and Johnson should be able to do enough.

Tampa Bay E -115 (2nd HF) (EZ 2nd HF Winner!)

-Gang...like I thought the Bill's Losman is having a hard time figuring out that complex Zone Passing Defense which the Bucs run...For the 1st half he is only 2-of-9 for 13 yards..and his running 3 times furthers backs this up....RB Williams is breaking through the Bills solid defense and that will open up the play action more this half...Take the Bucs to outscore the Bills this half....Go Bucs!

*REGULAR COMP PLAY ON:

Detroit -3 (2nd HF) (LOSER!) :angryfire

My Comp Plays from my NFL-1st Set go a solid 2-1 with Top Rated Plays $weeping for all who followed...Now, lets get more...Aloha CC.

Comment

FYI:

-My 2nd Set I released in the NFL today.

*SUNDAY'S PLAYS (9-18):

{NFL-2nd Set}
                            **TOP RATED PLAYS ON:

Denver -3 .................................................. .... comp play

GB -6

*REGULAR PLAYS ON:

Arizona -1.5

Atlanta +1

*Contact me if your interested in tonights ESPN Matchup ....Till then, GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

*2nd HF COMP PLAYS 4 "SUNDAY'S" NFL-2ND SET ...ENJOY!

**TOP RATED 2ND HF PLAYS ON:

Denver -3 -115 (2nd Hf)

Arizona -1 +105 (2nd Hf)

GB -3.5 -110 (2nd Hf)

-I like all of these Home teams to turn in on in the 2nd Half and win their games outright....GL and Aloha CC.

Comment

hey co-captain, how many units do you play each game based on the top plays and regular plays. Also, how much do you charge for weekly, monthly, and season football packages?

thanks,

shock

Comment

Working...
                                X