Wednesday's Guaranteed MLB Winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players,
    Thanks for your interest. If anyone has any legitimate questions or concerns you can contact us directly at [email protected] or you can post them here at these fine forums and we will get back to them as soon as possible.

Comment

BA-BYE

Comment

NO one here expressed any interest in your service. You are now questioning the "legitimacy"of our questions? You are trying to sell us. You will get back to us as soon as possible= you will be trolling ALL day, even though you can't post after games go off, b/c you have to service people all over the world. I am wondering how long the adminstrator will allow this to go on. You avoid any direct questions, and please don't feel sorry that I won't be a part of your winning team. I am VERY happy here with the team that is on this board. Board owners might want to look into getting this so-called business outta here!!!!

Comment

BettorsChat Pro

Oh Yea
          Thanks For The Exposure. I love it!

Jealousy?

04-16-2003 12:25

This is the PM i just received from mr Louis jr......i copied it for all of you to see, it is a game for Louis and nothing else. He wants to play with your money not his. Louis if you have something to say then say it to the board and stop sending me PM's.

Comment

LOUIS SINCE YOU DENY YOUR NAME IS LOUIS I AM GOING TO ASK THE GOOD PEOPLE OF BETTORSCHAT TO RENAME YOU. I GOT SOME IDEAS DILDO DICK DUMB SHIT STUPID FUCK RETARD ASSWHIPE . PECKERNAT. WHATS YOUR CHOICE LOU... I THINK YOU SOUND LIKE RETARED DUMBASS PECKERNAT INBRED MOTHEFUCKER.

Comment

LoL i love the drama of bettorschat fuck soap operas
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

mvp

lou jr. leave us alone and kiss my ass
                arguing with prospective customers and insulting one of, if not the best, cappers on here tells me you are full of shit :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Trust me, Lou is the only person involved in his scam operation. He's a 20 year old punk who lives with his parents in Clarks Summit, PA.

He says he's documented at Trackpicks. Look him up and he's at MINUS 109 UNITS! Of course, he stopped submitting picks there because he got tired of all the losing. The usual trend is he submits picks at various tracking services, and once he starts losing there, he will stop submitting picks and find another place so he can start over with a new record. This happened at gurutracker also, where he was ranked at or near the bottom in hoops and football. THIS GUYS SUCKS!!!

Also, I like to post this whenever I can:

In a nutshell, this is how MVP Capper, one of the biggest SCAMS on these boards, operates:
                  (1) Form a handicapping service;
                  (2) Give out losing plays;
                  (3) Lose so much that you shut down your service;
                  (4) Form a new service days later and deny any affiliation with the previous service, despite proof that the two services are owned by the same person;
                  (5) Have your picks monitored by Trackpicks;
                  (6) Stop using Trackpicks when you start losing your ass;
                  (7) Have your picks monitored by Gurutracker;
                  (8) Stop using Gurutracker when you start losing your ass.

This is the brief history of Mvp Capper, aka MVP SCAMMER, owned by Louis Palumbo, aka, Losin' Lou and Lyin' Lou.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCUMBAG CROOK!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X