Wednesday's Guaranteed MLB Winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nut

He does this alot unless you pay you get nothing.....really good insight there dumbass duh you'll pay a bigger price and it should be close.:confused: .....NO SHIT!:angryfire

Comment

Question for MVP... Why didn't you post your play immediately after tip or 1st pitch? Wouldn't a more valuable way to get money from someone w/o the blind faith you ask for is to "prove" yourself to the board? I am not talking about your free picks as that is not what you are trying to get money for. If you are honest and reputable as you say you are, post your premium plays for 1 week, and let the record be your advertising. Just some advice, you are not going to win anyone over here getting into anything with Wayne. He has proven himself to me in the very short time I have been here, and he doesn't ask for a cent. So to me, it's looks like the ball would be in your court. A put up or shut up situation, wouldn't you agree. And which are you going to choose?????

Comment

Joe P,

First, I would like to say that we haven't asked for any money for our winning free picks (that's why they are called free picks) which you can go back and count over 60% winners. It is totally up to you weather or not you want to subscribe to our premium service.

We are monitored at almost every sports monitor out there. Our selection tonight is documented at 7 legitimate sports monitors. Here is a list of monitors that you can find the selection posted after the first pitch:

-National Sports Monitor
        -Free-Sports-Picks.com
        -USA Sports Monitor
        -AADSS Sports Monitor
        -Free Sports Monitor
        -Trackpicks
        -Wagertracker

If you need the URL's to visit these sites, don't hesitate to drop us an email at [email protected].

Best of Luck

Comment

Re: nut

Originally posted by wayne1218
          He does this alot unless you pay you get nothing.....really good insight there dumbass duh you'll pay a bigger price and it should be close.:confused: .....NO SHIT!:angryfire
          Wayne,
          We are a Sports Handicapping service!! You don't seem to be grasping that!! We don't recommend playing any selections that we aren't playing.

Comment

How is the "Weather" outside Lou jr. it's whether DUMBASS and you charge for picks? Exactly how stupid are you? You are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL for someone CHARGING for picks.:angryfire

Comment

How is the "Weather" outside Lou jr. it's whether DUMBASS and you charge for picks? Exactly how stupid are you? You are VERY UNPROFESSIONAL for someone CHARGING for picks.:angryfire
              Wayne,
              You attempts are sad and you are just making yourself sound more and more pathetic. If you have no interest in joining a "Sports Service" then stop reading in the "Sports Service" forum! It really quite simple.

Comment

Maybe a dumb question, but why would you make me jump through hoops to monitor you? You are the one that has to prove something to me to get my business correct? And if that means honoring a request to post your plays, then you have to do what needs to get done in order to get new customers. I agree, you are not selling "free" picks, but from someone unproven and new to the board, such as yourself, they are worthless. ANYONE can hit a hot streak. The proof is in the long haul, like several on the board here. So while I can't question your handicapping skills, I do question your business practices. To argue with potential customers and not be service oriented is a no-no in ANY business.

Comment

No lou that is the other forum this is sports discussion asshole and i want to discuss you and how long have you been coming here it is not betters chat you fucking retard it's Bettorschat with an o and it's 1 word. You are an idiot lou and the more you post the fucking dumber you look and stop kissing ass here lou everybody knows about you, you fucking ASSHOLE.:angryfire
                  Wayne,
                  Please know what you are saying before you post. Please click here to view the discussion categories and you can clearly see that this is a sports service forum and that it all we are doing. Also, if you live in a world where typos are uncommon then you must live in one hell of a town.
                  Last edited by MVPCapperSports; 04-16-2003, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Louis jr. your business skills in this world show your worth and i don't see commercials on T.V. with retarded spelling but you are there for me everytime there Louis jr. and once again like a month or 2 ago you avoid people like JOE P and their questions why? .......Cause they put you in the spotlight and your scared go the FUCK home idiot.

Comment

Boston???? Louis jr. i don't even live in MASS. you DUMBASS. What gave you that impression last i knew there were alot of States in New England and you narrow it down to the lovely State of Boston? Sorry DUMBASS wrong State and once again you are an idiot .......I'M SORRY DOES A LOGO MEAN YOU LIVE IN THAT CITY THERE DUMBASS...I MEAN LOUIS?

Comment

Originally posted by JOE P
                        Maybe a dumb question, but why would you make me jump through hoops to monitor you? You are the one that has to prove something to me to get my business correct? And if that means honoring a request to post your plays, then you have to do what needs to get done in order to get new customers. I agree, you are not selling "free" picks, but from someone unproven and new to the board, such as yourself, they are worthless. ANYONE can hit a hot streak. The proof is in the long haul, like several on the board here. So while I can't question your handicapping skills, I do question your business practices. To argue with potential customers and not be service oriented is a no-no in ANY business.
                        Joe P.,
                        I respectfully answered you question with no arguing involved as I handled all the inquires in this thread. The reason we post free picks is to prove something to you. We are not arguing at all but we certainly don't have the time to post our picks after the games begin every day. We do have other potential and ACTUAL customers around the world to serve.
                        Last edited by MVPCapperSports; 04-16-2003, 11:57 AM.

Comment

BOSTON?:confused: What a DUMBASS.

Comment

Joe P.,
                            I respectfully answered you question with no arguing involved as I handled all the inquired in this thread. The reason we post free picks is to prove something to you. We are not arguing at all but we certainly don't have the time to post our picks after the games begin every day. We do have other potential and ACTUAL customers around the world to serve.

I didn't say you were arguing with me, but obviously you and Wayne have issues. Very ballsy marketing on your part to go head to head with one of the most respected and veteran cappers on a site.

I am sure you have heard of companies in your "industry" giving out both sides in a free pick situation. While not accusing you of doing that, you can agree that that method would be meant with skepticism.

You don't have the time to post your picks after the games begin, but you have the time to troll messages boards ALL day soliciting business? Very confusing. It takes you longer to respond to a thread than it would to post this MONSTER play after the game tips. I would not feel comfortable dealing with a company with practices such as yours.

Comment

Joe P,
                              First, I would like to point out that we DO NOT give out different sides to different players. We have one site and one site only. Also, like Wayne (who I am trying to handle as professionally as possible), you don't seem to see that this is a "Sports Service" forum and is here to promote services just like all the threads below and above this one. Sorry, if you do not agree with the way we run our business and sorry we won't be having you on our winning team.

Originally posted by JOE P
                              I didn't say you were arguing with me, but obviously you and Wayne have issues. Very ballsy marketing on your part to go head to head with one of the most respected and veteran cappers on a site.

I am sure you have heard of companies in your "industry" giving out both sides in a free pick situation. While not accusing you of doing that, you can agree that that method would be meant with skepticism.

You don't have the time to post your picks after the games begin, but you have the time to troll messages boards ALL day soliciting business? Very confusing. It takes you longer to respond to a thread than it would to post this MONSTER play after the game tips. I would not feel comfortable dealing with a company with practices such as yours.

Comment

Once again Joe he avoids the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X