X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Guaranteed MLB Winner!!

http://www.mvpcapper.com
    Excellence In Professional Sports Handicapping

All right, well MVPCapper gives you our 9th winning free pick in a row last night as the Indiana Pacers won & covered with ease. Our MLB underdog play with Detroit was a loss and members settle for a push Tuesday night. Don't be mislead by the fact that the Tigers didn't come through last night. Wednesday, we have a baseball move that is sure to bury your book. Tonight's guaranteed winner, going off at 8:00PM (EST), in the Royals/White Sox matchup and is the only selection on the card. You can get this true wiseguy action play with guarantee for only $14.95 at our website; http://www.mvpcapper.com. You will see us near the top of almost all of the nation's sports monitors by end of baseball season. Don't wait until October to realize that you should be playing with us. Come win right now with the best sports advice syndicate in the nation, MVPCapper Sports!

Wednesday's Member Card Features
    *Guaranteed Winner*
    Kansas City @ Chicago
    Guaranteed Winner or Thursday Free!
    **ONLY $14.95**

http://www.mvpcapper.com
    Excellence In Professional Sports Handicapping

Free Selections Now 7-0 (+700) In The Month Of April
    Sorry, our Guaranteed Winner is our Only Move Tonight
    Last edited by MVPCapperSports; 04-16-2003, 04:57 AM.

Lou give up, you are a SCAMMER and a FINANCIAL PREDATOR. Take his free pick with a grain of salt cause he starts up a new service everytime 1 goes bad and don't give him a dime.:angryfire

Comment

Wayne,
      You are pretty pathetic and also very misinformed. MVPCapper Sports has been in business for over a year and is very well established in this industry. Also, why do you keep calling me Lou? Lou Palumbo isn't the only person who works for MVPCapper Sports. You really need to get your facts straight buddy. There is no scam involved. Stop with the desperate protests until you have some proof of these accusations

Players,
      Congrats to those who have been playing our free picks as we have given you 9 winners in a row (documented)! We are the best out there and our baseball selections WILL MAKE YOU MONEY. We'll have plenty more free picks for the players that do not want to pay for consistent handicapping. Just take a quick visit to http://www.mvpcapper.com and join the free pick mailing list.
      Last edited by MVPCapperSports; 04-16-2003, 11:07 AM.

Comment

LOU, You cheap mother fucker....GO SCREW YOURSELF it has been documented on here several times how you start up with a new monitoring system every time things go bad for you and it is also funny not one fucking person has come on here to stand up for you, don't you have 1 friend that can sign up and post bullshit for you as a "customer" and say how good you are? Stop trying to swindle here louis, i in my younger gambling days have been fucked hard by assholes just like yourself. I will outlast you here lou and you should find another place to post cause nobody here gives 2 shits about you or your scamdicapping. You are the pathetic one lou get a fucking real job and stop stealing from people that do earn an honest living unlike yourself.:angryfire

Comment

Wayne,
          Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with a sports service. We have the same picks monitored at 7 sports monitors out there. Once again you sound more and more sad! Our customers don't need to come to bettorschat because they have everything they need to win at MVPCapper Sports! Also, I work for Lou Palumbo and that is not my name. I know it angers you Wayne!
          Last edited by MVPCapperSports; 04-16-2003, 11:14 AM.

Comment

mvp

stop bugging Wayne you funken donkey kong!!!!!

get out of here

Comment

Baseball_Nut,

Who exactly am I bugging? I am going to standup for our service when someone makes a sad attempt to rip on us.

Best of Luck!

Comment

You know it angers me and you work for him:confused: You have had 20 different people on here post negativity about you and if you don't need this site why the fuck are you here? They say there is no such thing as bad advertising and you know what that is true in most business' but not yours lou jr. and you will be starting a new service soon if you keep posting here cause when you are doing what you are and your posts are littered daily with this stuff everyone day in and day out learn who you are and that gets around fast, especially here so once again there Lou Jr. go fuck yourself and stop being a FINANCIAL PREDATOR here and stop SCAMMING people. If you remember you agreed to prove yourself here a month ago by posting your plays after tip and FINALLY i think you posted them twice and had your ASS handed to you both times then stopped and now your back every fucking day begging for money again........get the FUCK out Lou Jr. and go somewhere else you CHEAP CHEATING BASTARD!

Comment

mvp

i believe wayne so either post your plays or leave

Comment

Wayne,
                    We posted one Free winner here last night and went 1-0 with them. Sounds like a better night then you, yourself had Wayne. Our posts here are getting ripped on only because your attempt to rip on them. I am hear to clear things up with the fine people of betters chat and answer any questions they may have.

Baseball_Nut,
                    You can join Wayne in the pool of false information if you like but this is a "Sports Service" forum and it is our right to post here. Hope you enjoyed the free winners we have posted here. Hopefully we will see your tomorrow with another!

Good Luck!

Comment

Last edited by Baseball_Nut; 08-15-2003, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I Was 2-2 last night jackass and your calling out the wrong person cause i (documented) kicked your ASS in every sport this year and left me and my record right there for people to stare at and i gave all that for free ASSHOLE and last time someone here posted your monitored numbers they were BAD REAL BAD and you charge for that? When i lose people don't pay twice so once again lou jr. go fuck yourself and i will play this game all fucking day if that's what you want. Again you hit one streak in your life and your bragging? Lou jr. i KICKED YOUR ASS ALL YEAR FOR FREE FREE FREE FREE SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.:angryfire

Comment

Question for MVP... Why didn't you post your play immediately after tip or 1st pitch? Wouldn't a more valuable way to get money from someone w/o the blind faith you ask for is to "prove" yourself to the board? I am not talking about your free picks as that is not what you are trying to get money for. If you are honest and reputable as you say you are, post your premium plays for 1 week, and let the record be your advertising. Just some advice, you are not going to win anyone over here getting into anything with Wayne. He has proven himself to me in the very short time I have been here, and he doesn't ask for a cent. So to me, it's looks like the ball would be in your court. A put up or shut up situation, wouldn't you agree. And which are you going to choose?

Comment

Baseball_Nut,

Very suprised to see you asking for my advice but I do not do most of the handicapping work for our service. I am here to assist customers and potential customers with any questions they may have but from my expierence, the NHL playoffs are very hard to make an accurate selection on as the games are very close and down to the wire. It's hard to see Philly giving another one back to the Leafs at home but you will have to pay a higher price for that side. Also, Philly's defense hasn't been at all what it was in the regular season. Personal advice is to pass on that game.

Best of Luck

Comment

No lou that is the other forum this is sports discussion asshole and i want to discuss you and how long have you been coming here it is not betters chat you fucking retard it's Bettorschat with an o and it's 1 word. You are an idiot lou and the more you post the fucking dumber you look and stop kissing ass here lou everybody knows about you, you fucking ASSHOLE.:angryfire

Comment

Working...
                              X