Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SEASON still Available During the next Few Weeks or Contact me when Season starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Yeah, I Forgot. I Took Under In The Baltimore Game.what Do You Guys Do All Day, Go Around Snooping At Every Little Detail. Get A Life, Lol.
    And For The Frenchyguru, What Are You Doing All Day Besides Trying To Scam People Money, Get A Real Job, And Stop B.s. To Us, Liar.

Comment

• He will never come back, lol
      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• GET a LIFE GUYS, i dont ask for credit cards. I supply a service, what ever way you wish to pay is your choice. You get well studied plays with Analysis's that inform you, the buyer, why im choosing the game in extreme detail.

College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

Always buy a 1/2 point on a 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, or 21 pt spread

( [email protected] )

Get the Thursday Night College here Cheap
        $7 one day of service in College or NFL

Every game i release has a very extensive Write-up.

Todays Comp Play

Washington @ NY Mets 1:10 PM EST
        NY Mets -140 (Hernandez/Seo)

Mets are a decent 41-28 at home this year. Seo is 7-2 with a 1.98 ERA overall this year including a perfect 4-0 with a 1.35 ERA at home.
        I come here not to name names!!!! But to Conquer

Comment

• College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

If you haven't read the first post, which informs you of who i am and how things work, just scroll backwards to the beginning. Instead of me putting the entire ad in every post, which is to lengthy, i am just giving you the main facts.

If your interested in trying me out i only except Paypal, Western Union or Neteller. You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

Get the Friday Night College here Cheap
          $7 one day of service in College or NFL

Todays Comp Play

Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota 8:10 PM EST
          Chicago White Sox -127 (Garland/Baker)

White Sox are 45-24 on the road this year. White Sox are 42-15 against division opponents this year. Garland is 17-9 with a 3.51 ERA overall this year, 7-4 with a 3.66 ERA on the road and has a 2.14 ERA his last 3 starts.

Comment

• College Football has started so jump aboard. My NFL & CFB record last year in Reg-Season was 84-53 for 61.3 percent in Football Majors.

( [email protected] )

Get 6 Saturday College games here Cheap
            $10 one day of service in College or NFL

Todays Comp Play

Missouri - Easy cover

Comment

You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

Staurday we went 4-2-1 Winning my 5* Major

Right back atcha Sunday with 6 more Winners with a 5* Major ready

$10 one day $35 one week or $125 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Todays Comp Play is a Premium play

4* New England 'OVER' 43 1/2

I’m anticipating many services on Carolina as the Panthers are at home off a home loss; trying to avenge the 2003 Super Bowl defeat; with an outstanding track record as an underdog. I won’t be one of them. Instead, i will opt for the ‘OVER’. The last meeting on the ultimate stage produced 61 points. I basically feel Tom Brady is unstoppable and his 306-yard two-TD performance against Oakland with Zero picks didn’t dispel that belief. The season-ending injury to Carolina defensive lineman Kris Jenkins means the Patriots will double-team Julius Peppers. That negates any significant pass rush against Brady (as if it would matter). I wasn’t too sold on the Carolina defense either last week when Aaron Brooks completed 18-of-24. There’s nothing wrong with the Panthers offensively as they averaged 5.6 a carry last Sunday on the strength of Stephen Davis (81 yards) and DeShaun Foster (41 yards). My only concern with this total is the fact it’s obvious Carolina is really going to miss WR Muhammad. Last week Steve Smith had eight catches but next in line was RB Foster with three receptions. Where’s the other wide out? Two of the most reliable kickers in the game in Kasay and Vinatieri. It’s been a long time since anybody has really shutdown the champs. The Patriots have scored 20 or more points in 14 straight. Delhomme is decent and the weather should be ideal. The best number I found was ‘OVER’ 43 ½ at either BetUS.com or BoDog.

Comment

• how come you don't post your plays after the games have started for tracking purposes?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock1
                  how come you don't post your plays after the games have started for tracking purposes?

Sorry but i leave my residence well before the games start.

Comment

You can play with me weekly for only $35 if you want, which includes Thursday, Sat,Sun & Monday (Pro & College). If you dont make a profit you get the next week free which very rarely happens but it's not called gambling for nothing. You also can get for just $125 the Entire Football Season which includes( Pro & College ) including playoffs.

( [email protected] )

Staurday 4-2-1 Winning my 5* Major, Sunday NFL 4-2
                    12-3 so far this year in NFL

2 Plays in DoubleHeader Monday Night up an Ready

$10 one day $35 one week or $125 all season of my service in College & NFL including playoffs

Todays Comp Play is a Premium play

Toronto Bluejays

Comment

( [email protected] )

Since Saturday i have gone 10-5-1 in Pro & College

Tonights Air Force vs Utah is ready Now

Todays Comp Play

Chicago Cubs -108 (Maddux - R, Helling - R)

Comment

( [email protected] )

And the Beat goes on with another win lastnight with Air Force, since Saturday i have gone 11-5-1 in Pro & College

Tonights Iowa State vs Army is ready Now

Todays Comp Play

California Over 58

Comment

( [email protected] )

Tonights CINCY vs MIAMI OHIO play is ready now

Todays Comp Play

San Francisco Giants -121 (Schmidt - R, Astacio - R)
                          Tonight's FREE pick all of you will get to watch on ESPN out on the west coast (Giants at Padres). The posted price in this contest is stunning when you consider that the HOME team can clinch the NL West title and a playoff berth with a victory this evening. Despite the fact that San Diego's magic number is TWO, they have been cast as a home UNDERDOG. So the question is why??? Last night San Diego got a grand slam homer from the bat of Ramon Hernandez as they won game two of this critical series. But last night's offensive uprising may have been nothing more than an abberation when you consider that in the prior two contests, San Diego's offense was a dreadful 5-for-61 at the plate!! Tonight they will oppose Giants ace Jason Schmidt who is going to battle through a groin injury. Schmidt has WON 5 consecutive decisions which is why the Gia! nts are the road favorite. San Francisco still controls their own destiny as if they win all remaining games, they will at the very least force a one-game playoff on Monday with the Padres. The Giants have WON 8 of the past 11 games, including two nights ago at San Diego where they had a TWO OUT rally in the NINTH inning. Of course when you think about the Giants, you think about the return of slugger Barry Bonds who hit another homer last night. But San Francisco also has other hot sticks in the lineup including veteran OF Moises Alou who is batting .452 in the most recent 11 games! The real big story is Randy Winn who has tied a Giants club record with EIGHT CONSECUTIVE HITS. The bottom line is that clinching should NOT be easy for a Padres team that entering tonight is one game BELOW the .500 mark which is unheard of for a club on the brink of a playoff spot.

Comment

( [email protected] )

An AMAZING weekend going 6-1 on SATURDAY & 6-1 on SUNDAY losing only 1 MAJOR release & it keeps rolling tonight.

PACKERS vs PANTHERS is Favre washed up? or the Team? Join up and jump on the winning ways

Todays Comp Play

MLB ST. Louis easy SERIES winner

The SD Padres closed out the season with a victory over the LA Dodgers that kept them from entering the post-season with a .500 record. They will send out Jake Peavy on Tuesday afternoon to face Chris Carpenter at Busch Stadium in what may be their only chance to take a game.

The right-hander was 13-7 with a 2.88 ERA this season but SD has dropped 3 of his last 4 starts. Peavy was a winning 6-4 on the road but in 4 career starts against the Cards he’s 0-2 despite a decent 2.81 ERA. With the win on Sunday the Padres improved to 22-24 in day games.

STL has played the entire season with 1 purpose: To erase the embarrassment of their 2004 World Series showing. They could very well have the NL MVP playing for them (personally I think Andruw Jones should get it) in the form of Albert Pujols.

The 5th year pro hit 41 HR and drove in 117 RBI while batting .330 for the season. The Cards have lost 3 straight with Carpenter who has been pounded over the stretch and may have cost himself the Cy Young. The right-hander is 9-4 at home this season and 2-1 L/T vs. SD.

Comment

( [email protected] )

2-0 last night on Monday Night Football with a 4* Major Over the Total & a 2 Team 6pt Teaser.

This is a great streak im on and i hope it continues. Going back to last Tuesday i have gone 17-3 which i must admit is not an everyday week by far but something i admire.

What really bugs me is somebody emailing me and calling me a fraud & other childish names. My clients know im on this streak if you dont believe me just ignore my post, there is no need for nasty emails.

Todays Comp Play

St Louis Cardinals U 7½ -120 (Peavy - R, Carpenter - R)

Comment

( [email protected] )

The streak continued last night with TROY beating N.TEXAS putting me at 18-3 since last Tuesday.

My Overall Record is 51-30-1 +51.5 Units on a 2-5 Unit scale.

Tonight we have Miami (Ohio) vs N. Illinois, get it here cheap. Jump aboard im not charging outrageous prices.

Todays Comp Play

Chicago White Sox -110 (Wells - L, Buehrle - L)

Comment

Working...
                                X