No announcement yet.

NBA Game of the week Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday April 15th was my only other NBA Game of the Week this year. It was a winner on the Wizards.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

ok thought u meant in the HEAT series cool my bad gl lets stomp the book

Comment

Friday, April 15, 2005

04/15
        Matchup 504
        Cleveland 111
        Washington 119 Final

Comment

$JIMMY$ I think we will cash in on the Pistons tonight.

Comment

Thanks Spark..

Bookie Killer GL, this was a thread from a few days ago when I had the Pistons, but I do have them as a regular play tonight. Lets cash!

Comment

$Jimmy$

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
              Thanks Spark..

Bookie Killer GL, this was a thread from a few days ago when I had the Pistons, but I do have them as a regular play tonight. Lets cash!
              your signature denotes up 113 units, yet in another thread you show being up 64.99 units in Bases and not doing too good in baskets...wheres the other 50 units coming from...

Oh I KNow---that was a signature you used when you were supposedly up 113 units, and somehow forgot to change it....I bet if it was + 200 units, you would have changed it...

Just another little mistake by $Jimmy$, never, I mean never would he try and put something over on us un-intelligent people....

Please correct your mistake, or Implant as I call it...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Sorry, your right. It is at 106.36.. Changing it.. GL tonight Kapt.

Comment

You are one big Joke $Jimmy$....what a drastic/realistic/honest update on your record...

I question 48 units, you adjust 7...You say monitored +64.99 units---state not, I repeat not doing good in NBA (we can attest to that---that is documented right here)--then please tell me in what sport---bowling perhaps--you gained all these units...

Can you just one time---tell the truth--the answer is no---I know it---you know it--I hope the rest of the people seeing this knows it...You need help $Jimmy$..

I hope you don't plan on going thru life expecting everyone to be golible/stupid...Cause they aren't...

It's me the Kapt---trying to bring yet another stray home to the Center for needy..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X