NBA Game of the week Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Game of the week Inside!!!

Take the Detroit Pistons -3.5 Tonight....

For the rest of the schedule, including 2 High Roller MLB plays, and 2 Strong Regular MLB plays, just email me at paidtowin4u@yaho*.com, and get them free. Cash in on these tonight.. GL
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Gl2u

Comment

GL DV, Really like them Pistons tonight.. 1-0 on NBA Games of the week so far this year, lets make it 2-0.

Comment

MLB
        High Roller Washington over 8.5 +102
        High Roller Detroit under 8 +101
        Strong Regular Philadelphia -1.5 +106
        Strong Regular Minnesota under 10 +104

GL

Comment

Terrible Once Again

1-0...no...you Lost Your Last Nba Gow
          Nice Try Though
          Good Call On Det Scoring 45 Through 3

Comment

Another Nba Gow Loser

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
              1-0...no...you Lost Your Last Nba Gow
              Nice Try Though
              Good Call On Det Scoring 45 Through 3

How can someone forget that they are 0-1 instead of 1-0, and especially on something like their GOW play? :confused:

Comment

Cuz He Is 0-1 Not 1-0

Comment

Now 0-2 With The Good Call On Det

HE HAS BET EVERY INDY GAME AND LOST THEM ALL

Comment

He Keeps Fucking Up On Indy...good Job $jimmy$

Comment

Co-Captain

Originally posted by Co-Captain
                      How can someone forget that they are 0-1 instead of 1-0, and especially on something like their GOW play? :confused:

he didn't fuck up...he posted it the exact way he wanted to...hoping no one would catch it....This is his standard MO...

and are you gonna tell me, that through the whole NBA season, he had one GOW....He puts out there what he wants, what ever sounds good, to attract the flies to the Shit...Literaly speaking...

He has been questioned since day 1, he says he's changing, I say "you cant take the spots off a leopard"---you can't re arrange em--only way you can stop from being hurt, is to memorize/learn where the leopards spots are---then you can't mix up the Crooked Leopard with the others...

I've watched and monitored him operate for quite a while now, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck--you get the picture...I don't know why he doesn't just give up, and quit trying to insult the intelligence of the members in this Forum...

I have no use for his egotistical prevaricating ass...kapt
                      Last edited by Kaptain; 05-14-2005, 01:40 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Co-Captain

I was being Sarcastic (sp) :uzi:

Of course, I knew that HE couldnt have forgotten that he went 0-1 on his "Specially Labeled" play like that. When he first came here, he tried to pull his shit in my thread..questioning me on my 2nd half play I released as a comp play on Gonzaga, which I posted a Write-Up with as well....Well, of course he was touting St Mary's to everyone telling them he would win and I would lose...

So when I asked him to explain why he played St Mary's he refused, saying all kinds of bullshit...then crying to Mods for me to stay out of his threads.. ..The punk comes into my thread to question my play....a play I already posted my reasonings with...a when I asked him to explain his, he refuses....OH AND BTW, HE LOSS BOTH GAME AND 2ND HALF ON ST MARY'S AND I SWEPT THEM BOTH..

Also, $JIMMY$ stated before that he is NOT a Sports Handicapper, he is ONLY a line watcher....so if you didnt know, now you do....Aloha CC.
                        Last edited by Co-Captain; 05-14-2005, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Now wait a minute. I have had only 2 NBA Game of the Weeks all year. Lost last one on Detroit, but hit the only other one on Washington. That is the day that I said email me, and the NBA GOW is free. It was a WINNER. I Did not lie, many people emailed that day, and they do know it was a WINNER on the Wizards.

Comment

Here it is right here. Still have the email..

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
                            Subject: NBA Game of the Week
                            To: paidtowin4u@*****.com

High Roller NBA Game of the Week.. Washington Wizards -5

Insider Info play Indiana -4.5

Regular play Golden State -10

GL

Comment

Hey if you had Washington -5 it lost they lost every game

Comment

Working...
                              X