Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz is great. He's been here forever and never been anything but a stand up service. I wish some others would watch and learn something from him!

Comment

Question

If we are using this board for a contest and plays are not posted until after the tip, how does that help the readers of this board. Should we just try to use BC for our own benefit with nothing in return to the readers. What good does it do if a readers wants to follow someone hot in the contest.

Read rule number one in the forum rules above in the sticky. There is a reason I never get involved in these things and I have been here quite a bit over the last three year. Some services really have a hard time following rules and maybe that just needed to be pointed out.

Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Well maybe as a "Business" - "Service" he should have figured all that out before typing his magic and opening his mouth.

I totally agree Wayne...I'm not pissed off that he was giving his picks out for free as much as he is 0-6 to start the playoffs. As for the nuts thing Dan, that's not cool, but it's all good. I am tired of 2 things: 1) $Jimmy$ and all his hoop-la about his picks (I wish he would just give out winners and keep the ra-ra shit out of BC), and 2) most poeple on BC's idea that EVERY service is a P.O.S. I have every email from him since I've joined, and if I knew anything about money management, I would be rich right now. His basketball run in March Madness was sick...I'll leave it at that. As for this contest, I don't think he should've started it in the 1st place, but I also think if you start something, you should finish it.
        Last edited by LVJimmy; 04-24-2005, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
          Wayne, documented monitors. They document how you did without showing everyone your plays.
          I know what they are Jimmy. Keep your contests and your bullshit in other places, not here.

Comment

Jimmy you and SF are one in the same MONTE when you see this check their IPs im almost positive they are
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
              Jimmy you and SF are one in the same MONTE when you see this check their IPs im almost positive they are

Here we go again with this same shit...I'm not even going into it again. Anyway, gl to you guys...you take this shit way too serious.

Comment

Buzz, what he did was a "Cowardly" move. I would suggest limiting the damage and just ending it here. It's not the 1st and probably not the last time Jimmy has been in the middle of controversy here.

Comment

Buzz, if your talking about free plays, I do follow those rules. This is giving all member plays. Posting the plays before gametime may help the readers, but it screws the members. Maybe everyone is against me, and thinks Im wrong, but I know I made the right decision.
                  winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
                    Here you go Wayne,
                    Not sure which one is which, but my IPs are:

PPP adapter 172.199.82.132
                    Ethernet adapter 69.232.207.117

I'll give you 1 trillion to 1 odds that $Jimmy$ has different IP addresses.

Comment

SF, dont worry about that man. Let BC do an IP check. I guess they just dont understand what we are trying to say. Its like this, what if you had to pay $297 to enter this forum, then the next day, everyone gets in free from now on. Would you be pissed, and want your money back? Thats the best I can explain it I guess. GL to all of you.
                      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                        SF, dont worry about that man. Let BC do an IP check. I guess they just dont understand what we are trying to say. Its like this, what if you had to pay $297 to enter this forum, then the next day, everyone gets in free from now on. Would you be pissed, and want your money back? Thats the best I can explain it I guess. GL to all of you.

I agree with you man, but i get their point too...why did you go ahead with this contest knowing you would be giving out member plays for free that other people pay for? Basically, you shouldn't have suggested the conest. I understand your intention in starting it, but it was a bad move. I say apologize and move on.

Comment

Yes Wayne, just close the thread and lets all get back to the business of kicking the man in the nuts. I need to focus on Monday right now.

Good Luck main forum members and all the services involved.

Buzz
                          Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

lmfao
                            visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

wayne,

i agree w/buzz...lets get on with business..sorry this took your time away
                              visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

One more thing.

How about BC charges for access to the service section and the proceeds go to Monte and the Mods for all the work they do. That should sort things out really quick in the service area

Comment

Working...
                                X