This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest is over for me. Jimmy Hit Eject

If Jimmy is done there is really no point for me to continue with this contest. Not worth the time spent. It would be very easy to blast Jimmy right now but whats the point. I think it has already been made. This started with me taking Jimmy up on his challange Friday night and ends tonight with him dropping out.

Props to TonyC and Stallion for a nice start and it looks like Oz may go 3-0 today. Baring ovetime in San Antonio I finish 4-2 but -.40 Units losing both 2 unit plays.

I will still look to get some playoff premium plays posted and hope Jimmy follows the boards rules or no one will see them anyway.

Best of Luck as always.
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Buzz, On my internet cell, so sorry if this looks like shit. Its just not worth getting my clients pissed at me. I hope you all know what I mean. Taking care of clients is #1 in my book. Im sorry, but I just have too. I hope you understand.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Jimmy just lost and he knows it so he pulled out
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Look Dan, I could care less if I won or lost it. There is plenty more time to catch up, and that losing or winning has nothing to do with it. Its not just the posts I got here, I got 13 emails telling me that they will no longer do business, and they want refunds if I continue with the contest. Think, is it really worth going through all that? I can tell by all your posts that you are just trying to start trouble, so Im going to ignore it, but it has nothing to do with that.

Comment

what a waste of time, if your really that good in basketball, whats the difference in posting in a contest? i dont get it? after this denver -outright win. i went 3-0...no pressure from me, dont start something you cant finish, thanks to all the others who got into this, but nothing but a waste of time
          visit my website @ stallionsportspicks.com

or

email me @ [email protected]

or

Call me in the office @ 1-888-222-0951

Comment

Theres nothing stopping you guys from continuing this contest. You dont need me to do it. Finish it out.

Comment

Originally posted by STALLION
              what a waste of time, if your really that good in basketball, whats the difference in posting in a contest? i dont get it? after this denver -outright win. i went 3-0...no pressure from me, dont start something you cant finish, thanks to all the others who got into this, but nothing but a waste of time

Stallion, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. If guys are paying for picks, but he is posting for free as part of this contest, don't you think the guys buying picks would be a little pissed?

Comment

That is pretty lame bro.....this was your idea.

Thanks to Buzz for creating the threads and keeping track

i am bit disappointed as well, this is crappy

great work OZ, Stallion, and Tony....

Comment

Sf.....I understand your concern...but it still smells fishy. all he had to do was extend your package then. Also, this was his idea not ours.

Comment

sf, i agree with your points buddy, but if the nba is REALLY that good, whats the difference? but either way..lets just forget it..and move on...gl sf

or

or

Comment

My idea was a contest with hidden picks. Not giving them out for free. There's about 15 people pissed at me because they just sent me money to get the plays. I understand why they are mad, and I would be mad too. Thats why I wasn't going to do it at first when the contest consisted of posting them on the board.

Comment

thanks...I think he started the contest with the idea of privately posting the plays, but you guys didn't agree to that so now we're getting ripped off if we pay, but others get them for free...I don't see why you guys can't continue it though

Comment

its only the play-offs...there not going on for months? customers are still getting baseball, the whole point is he brung this on himself, not us. just seems like a bail-out...gl jimmy the rest of the way in the nba...same as the rest of you guys

or

or

Comment

GL Stallion, SG, Tony, OZ, and Buzz.

Comment

Jimmy that is just LAME. You proposed a challenge on the forum, where the hell did you think it was going to be played out? What is every client from here and they all see the plays?

You started this crap and as Buzz mentioned, it turned into another joke and waste of time with a "Service" promoting a challenge.

Lame Jimmy, Very Lame!

Comment

Working...
                              X