Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne, I wanted it on a documented monitor. Not all clients are from here, but some are, and why would they pay if I post them for free. I treat everyone of them the same, and respect everything they say. Like I said though, why do I have to be in it to continue the contest. There are 4 other guys. Go on with it.
    winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Jimmy, Buzz said from the start it would be for no money. What were the 5 of you going to exchange picks so you could see who wins? What Purpose would that have served??? Seriously??? You also should have been smart enough to know if you propose a contest in an "Open" forum that it would be an "Open" contest. If you wanted a private one you could have emailed them or went to their website to contact them. The whole thing is a joke now and look how it turned out.

Nice Job and very Honorable way to finish what YOU started.

Comment

It's also not hard to post your games 5 minutes after tip off for the contest. The games are posted, clients are happy, and nobody gets them for free. It's not that hard to figure out.

You call out Services to challenge you and 2 days in after finally getting others involved, you bail on them. That Jimmy................. Is the Bottom Line!

Comment

wayne i love you...you savage
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

That I can do. But, I think it was stated that it needs to be posted a half hour before gametime. If I can post after gametime, I will do it.

Comment

thanks for all that continued this and for those who quit hahahahaha
              u opened a can of worms u didnt want to.................thanks for pointing this all out fellas best of luck to u all
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by $Jimmy$
                That I can do. But, I think it was stated that it needs to be posted a half hour before gametime. If I can post after gametime, I will do it.
                Jimmy did you ever think of asking them that before bailing out????? It's not my job to set rules, YOU created this monster!

Comment

I will say that Jimmy proposed posting after the tip of each game, but the other services said NO.

Comment

SF...your always on jimmys nuts doesnt it get too boring to be on his nuts all the damn time
                    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
                      I will say that Jimmy proposed posting after the tip of each game, but the other services said NO.
                      Well maybe as a "Business" - "Service" he should have figured all that out before typing his magic and opening his mouth.

Comment

Dan, doesn't it get boring bashing people? I did say that I will do a documented contest where plays are hidden, and I did say that I can do it after gametime. This contest however doesn't have enough meaning for me to piss all my clients off. We are in the business to sell and keep clients happy. Not to give an piss them off.

Comment

wayne how can he open his mouth
                          when his foot is in it..............buzz...sportsguru and others thanks for what u do
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Who's going to document it if it's "Hidden" Jimmy? WTF. Take your shit somewhere else and keep it out of this forum.

Comment

Here is the deal. If I can post at tip, I will go along with it. Otherwise, I cant. Services, I will let you decide that, and I will check back later.

Comment

Wayne, documented monitors. They document how you did without showing everyone your plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X