Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So u mean to tell me that he is charging for these plays now? Figured he is making enough money off playing the games, might as well share the wealth with his plays. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
      Exactly!! I am glad some of us know what the hell is going on, it was pretty obvious to see for a while! I sure as hell hope no one gets rich off of this bull, and all you that need your "wiseguys" fix, just have 1 of you buy the plays and post them here, as no one should have a problem with that.
      Bro, its no bull.. We have been winning consistently, and do so everyday.. If I came in here, and said Im the wiseguys, no one would have paid attention to the plays, and no one would have seen how good I was doing.. All of you have seen that the plays will win.. I wish you all the best, and that some of you would understand where Im coming from a little better. Have tried my best to help for the last two weeks. Please dont take this wrong.
      winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        Homer I feel like I did everything I could do to allow him to post on the forum cause everyone likes him but still make everyone be aware what he is up to ... I never hid the fact that I knew who he is and what he is up to ...
        Spark,

I knew what jimmy was up to. I had no problem with it cause he wasnt being a jerk and wasnt beggin people to buy his picks like Ty gasbag. IMO just let it be. Its no big deal. If he posts he posts if not oh well there are many others out there.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i feel same way as bry give respect and get respect...be a jerk and u have all of us up your ass lol
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Jimmy I feel like wasting my breath over this a little more to help YOU understand where I am coming from. First of all, you came in here with a hidden agenda. Yea sure you like to help people win, but all you really wanted to do was get people to like your service so eventually they would pay you for your picks...all you want is $$$$$. That, in my eyes, is bull shit. You had alterior motives and I, for one, dont like it when people have these.
            Secondly, if you have been winning this "consistently" as your record states, why in the hell didnt you do this about 2-4 months ago???? Just didnt feel like it then? No, its because you just started this service about 2-3 weeks ago and you have went on a hell of a run since then! The point is, your record is FABRICATED and thats another LIE, typical of a service. Since your record, I believe, is made up, you have no credibility.
            There, maybe you can understand now. I don't like people who will only help others win if they pay them money...a person that needs compensation for their picks really doesn't fit well around here.

I know people will jump on me about this, because yes you have had a hell of a run, but everyone looks at things from different perspectives and I don't see it as all coming down to money.

What are you gonna do when 1 person buys your service and posts it here and everywhere, are you going to get pissed? If not, just post your plays and we can all get along and win.

peace out

I just saw bry's post. Listen, I will not keep draggin this out, but I gotta at least express what I think.
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i hurts... jimmy; i have been followed the ***war*** between you and sparks.Even i was on Sparks's side; but i was hoping that i was wrong....Just be a man and said from the beginning..we would not care.....
              feel like i am losing some things to day....
              BOL anyway

Comment

so all the denial etc and endless posts stating that he "jimmy" was not wiseguys was all a bunch of bs? wtf; sorry but jimmy was swearing up an down that spark was wrong and that he was NOT this erv..unbelievable
                spark was right all along

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                  Jimmy I feel like wasting my breath over this a little more to help YOU understand where I am coming from. First of all, you came in here with a hidden agenda. Yea sure you like to help people win, but all you really wanted to do was get people to like your service so eventually they would pay you for your picks...all you want is $$$$$. That, in my eyes, is bull shit. You had alterior motives and I, for one, dont like it when people have these.
                  Secondly, if you have been winning this "consistently" as your record states, why in the hell didnt you do this about 2-4 months ago???? Just didnt feel like it then? No, its because you just started this service about 2-3 weeks ago and you have went on a hell of a run since then! The point is, your record is FABRICATED and thats another LIE, typical of a service. Since your record, I believe, is made up, you have no credibility.
                  There, maybe you can understand now. I don't like people who will only help others win if they pay them money...a person that needs compensation for their picks really doesn't fit well around here.

I know people will jump on me about this, because yes you have had a hell of a run, but everyone looks at things from different perspectives and I don't see it as all coming down to money.

What are you gonna do when 1 person buys your service and posts it here and everywhere, are you going to get pissed? If not, just post your plays and we can all get along and win.

peace out

I just saw bry's post. Listen, I will not keep draggin this out, but I gotta at least express what I think.
                  Bro, I understand you thinking my record is a lie. I do, but its not. We started off small, justing posting on smaller forums and such. As we have seen our plays consistently win, we got bigger, and bigger.. Is it really that hard to believe the record? I mean, 5-1 last night, 3-1 night before, and couple of 6-0.. You can go back and track if you want.. I have updated perfectly. I wish you, and the rest of BC well. If I see a big trap, bet your ass I will let you know. Im not totally gone. I dont want any of you to lose. I will still contribute to this forum without having to give out all my plays.. I hope you understand bro.. Have a nice day.
                  winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

is this why capp kick u out of the ****

Comment

Homer I feel like I did everything I could do to allow him to post on the forum cause everyone likes him but still make everyone be aware what he is up to ... I never hid the fact that I knew who he is and what he is up to ...
                      Nothing wrong with that Spark. You know I have all the respect in the world for you.

GL today buddy and lets take the mans money again today :D :D :D
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        Spark,

I knew what jimmy was up to. I had no problem with it cause he wasnt being a jerk and wasnt beggin people to buy his picks like Ty gasbag. IMO just let it be. Its no big deal. If he posts he posts if not oh well there are many others out there.
                        You had no problem with him setting a trap for everyone here??? Its no big deal??? I am with you when you say just let him post when he wants but not to expose him is truly unfair to everyone here ,,,

Comment

You had no problem with him setting a trap for everyone here??? Its no big deal??? I am with you when you say just let him post when he wants but not to expose him is truly unfair to everyone here ,,,
                          we knew u was right............we know better than that plus we know u 2 well and the great job u do here.........remember u r bry dad..and u r my grandpa love ya grandpa

Comment

Straight Up Bull Shit

I was pretty sure all a long this was full of bs and too god to be true. Ask yourself, why kind of handicapping service has now website? yes he has been hot as of late. But he states his season record is 124-57. Thats a 68.5 win percentage over a long period of time and that is impossible. Law of luck and averages. If he was hitting this percentage consistently why would he be selling his plays? He would be rich. I emailed him to try to get to the bottom of this and here is what I got.

We email our plays.. Sometimes we have late plays, and it is easier on us, and our customers to email.. We accept paypal, and moneyorders.. Paypal is prefered, but it is up too how you send.. Our CBB Record is now 124-57..

Daily plays are only $20.. I have 6 winners today.

We are a team of 3.. One guy analyzes games, data, etc.. the other has offshore connections that he talks to daily on where the money is going, and why the line is moving the way it is.. I have to email plays, get you guys the info on packages, answer emails, etc.. We are very busy with info, and emails

Dont miss out... 21-4 on the year.. I have an abundance of emails, need to know if you are planning on being a customer.. Dont miss out on these easy winners bro.. No service compares to us

yes it is.. Huge play bro.. If you have paypal, send $250 for the month to killerkustom@*******.com , or $100 for the week, or $25 for the day.. Big play will be sent out at 4:00 eastern.. Dont miss out on this.. I have to go make some calls, will check my email when I get back.. This is gonna be huge........

Our plays are ready.. 4 plays, and an insider info play.. The books will get killed.. Let me know how you will pay.

All these email were from him after I contacted him. What lying piece of shit. He should be outta here.
                            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

agree!! all bs and hype; spark caled it and now pay, unbelievable

Comment

Huh

Who could be surprised?
                                You've seen it dozens of times.

Poster comes on strong
                                poster gets hot
                                poster starts service.

You take 'em while
                                they were hot.
                                Not the first...not the last.

They come and they go...
                                but they can't go unless