Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats too bad jimmy, you came in here as one of the guys, spark knew better and called you out. but... i have no prob with services if you stated it from the start. feel kind of used. thanks for the winners.

Comment

that's the problem, the scam of it and all the denials etc
      how do u trust a service if games and lies are told?

Comment

Guys, Im not about hype? I have not had a GOY all year. Probably will have one during tourney time, but havent yet. My intention was never to scam anyone. I just wanted you guys to notice how good I was, and that wouldnt of happened if I would have came right in here, and said Im a service blah blah blah. I have gave you winners for the past 3 weeks. Only losing one day. Be happy that I atleast did that. Tell me any other service that would give you 3 weeks on nothing but winners free?? I tried to help you out on Missouri earlier. I hope you all took it, as Mizzou has a 1 pt lead late in the game. My records are 100% accurate however. Im sorry if I made any of you upset, just please try and understand.
        winningsportsbets.com we are up 140.17 units

Comment

thanks jimmy any other plays for tonight????
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Jimmy winners or not you were deceiving most of the board. You're no more special than any other service that isn't allowed to post in All Sports Discussion. I'm not here to judge your wins or losses, i'm here to make sure you use the board and forums correctly and you knew all along you were not supposed to post anywhere but in the service forum. Don't give me all that crap about not getting noticed there or what people would think. We've had the argument 101 fucken times now and your a service and it was your choice so live with what others think about it but don't post in all sports again. It doesn't matter if you were advertising or not, you were trying to reel people in by posting there then trying to cut the line and hook a few. That shit pisses me off til' no end and you can consider this your only warning!

Comment

jimmy-good luck to you but I can tell you from experience as soon as you start charging for plays you will not be happy-I used to charge for my plays and made people lots of money-but then it hit-you will get phone calls all day long when you are winning and listen to people bitch when you break even-I do not necessarily agree with you deceiving the board but I can understand why you did it-in my opinion you are better off just posting your plays and letting people thank you-and knowing you help people get out of debt and/or make a nice profit-Good luck to you whatever you decide-but I can tell you this-you are not charging enough-I used to charge a nickel or dime a winner-that way they only paid if they won money-usually only 1 or 2 plays a day-but i was hitting about like you are 70%-let me tell you for what you are charging you are waisting your time-I think you are good capper-so why not just bet a nickel a game-you would have to have this entire board buying your service to make that much-good luck either way

Comment

You can't hit 70% in the long run

70% winning percentages don't exist and never will. It is amazing how many novice and even mediocre bettors still believe 70% winners are possible. With all the variables in sports betting and the law of averages a 70% winning percentage is asinine. A solid professional handicapper wins 55-58% of the time and with some discipline and a sound money management plan, that handicapper makes a fantastic living betting on sports. But again the public seems to think 70% winners is obtainable and assumes a 55-58% percent winning percentage is worthless.
                MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

that is correct but 70% in a month is doable

Comment

jimmy new the rules. he intensionally didnt follow them for profit. whats to keep me or anyone else from posting just like jinny did. what he did mars the honest posters here. HE SHOULD BE BANED!!!!!!
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Jimmy

Ban him. So he had a hot streak. He deceived everyone. Any one can go on sportsinsights.com and get his information on the movement. No big deal.

Comment

People think because they dropped a few winners that it makes them a better person. They will always have a couple defend them because their scared they'll miss out on a winner but the guys who pick winners and the guys who pick losers have to be treated the same in my view because in this world of gambling honesty is WITHOUT A DOUBT how you get by best and make a helluva lot more friends then enemies! $Jimmy$ i knew something was up when you kept buttering me up in threads. BIG RED FLAG!

GL with your service.

Comment

see if i kiss your butt again wayne-geez-i thought you liked it-LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by blake
                            see if i kiss your butt again wayne-geez-i thought you liked it-LMAO
                            blake ...... YOU ROCK!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              blake ...... YOU ROCK!!
                              damn blake u beating me at the suck up part...u suck
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

you are better at sucking than me-does that make you feel better!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X