No announcement yet.

Opinion Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank they have not always been here. Go to sports services and look around. Do you ever come here to just post plays anymore? You seem to just disagree with everything we try to do. People don't reply cause their probably hanging in all sports discussion and when they clicked on and saw services they didn't care and left!

Comment

By the way, educating "Newbies" would be telling them to AVOID services. Plain & Simple.

Comment

Savage and Frank are only trying to help and gain exposure to this issue. Visibility means everything and putting in this slot will lead more people to read it. There are many people on this site that need to be educated about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
          Savage and Frank are only trying to help and gain exposure to this issue. Visibility means everything and putting in this slot will lead more people to read it. There are many people on this site that need to be educated about this topic.
          Then go to the Sports Services forum and read away!

Comment

Guy's i've updated this thread forum to make it clear that if anyone want's to discuss a particular sports service/service's then they are to post in this forum. The reason being is that if someone starts up a thread like savage the next thing that happens is someone else starts one in the all sports discussion then someone starts requesting services out of the wrong thread which leads to the all sports discussion forum getting cluttered up.

If you guys want a separate forum for topics like savage let me know and I can create that where you can discuss topics like that in your own section.

Comment

with 18 replies and only 157 views which includes 10 by each of us, i think it shows how many people care.

Comment

Thanks for the insight.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  Wayne, I vehemently disagree with you on this issue. Every post in this thread disagreed with you. I'd love to hear from members that think this thread doesn't belong in All Sports.

These threads don't get the expose they need being in this forum. Besides, since I've been here these threads have always been in the ALL SPORTS FORUM.

If that's the case move the Service Request thread into the Sports Services forum. That thread belongs in the Service forum more that this thread does. Don't be a hypocrite! I'm certain if you took a poll most members would agree with me.

You are right about one thing. It does have to be in B & W. If it isn't how do you expect members to listen.

With all due respect I believe you moved the thread because members did disagree with you. Otherwise why would it take you an hour to move it?
                  frank a couple things. 1st your wrong because i did want the service plays thread in that forum and we had a big discussion about it before. It must of been BEFORE your time so before looking stupid you should have your facts straight.

2nd, i move 10-20 threads a day. EVERYDAY.

3rd we have probably 100 or more members that post plays now. They don't do it in sports services do they? It is irritating as hell to find your thread or someone else' thread and you need to go to page 3 or 4 to find it when 15 threads shooting the shit about services are in the way. Why do they need 2 forums when it's one simple click away.

4th we also had a long talk before about posting service stuff in all sports and that is why we asked several times and started moving them. A ton of members were complaining about it and i'm talking about a shitload more than what's on your side in this thread. Yet another topic that must have been BEFORE your time.

Before you call me out you should really get your f*ckin' facts straight!

Comment

Wayne, No one is looking to start anything with you. Calm Down it isn't that big of a deal to get all riled up about

Comment

diesel when he calls me a hypocrite i WILL defend myself. If you don't know the whole story then maybe you should read the book again before filing your report, and that's to frank not you. We try to run a thriving forum here and it's always the same person involved playing devil's advocate.

Comment

Working...
                      X