No announcement yet.

Northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhibit A why noone should ever follow a service.

Comment

#1 If you don't like service plays, don't open the threads
      #2 If you bet the plays, please send me the name and number of the person holding a gun to your head that forced you to play it
      #3 Where was everyone posting their plays to fade BEFORE kickoff?
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Phil Jr. you are so right, if you play a service play and it loses, you only have yourself to blame. You should do your own handicapping first. Most people think services should hit 100%, its not going to happen. Quit living in a fantasy land and face reality. Don't get me wrong, there is some good services out there, but do your own handicapping first. Good luck to everybody. :christmas

Comment

You guys hit it right on the nail. Service picks should be used to compare to your own picks that you have not to be followed blindly nor shoud a person follow any handicapper on this site blindly. You have to put sometime into it on your own or you are cheating yourself in the end. Blaming services for losing a game is ridiculous. Going into the Denver game yesterday I thought Denver would win because they would control the clock with their running game against the weak KC defense . All Northcoast did for me was affirm in my head a bad play.

Comment

Working...
          X