X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asa 5* Or Higher

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
    love

even though I agree with you about pay services there are some plays they release the I do like to follow. those would be, for example, the executive plays 450+, northcoast 5*, and ASA 5*+.

if you stick to a few then you come out ahead over time but yes it is fustrating to lose these games when you are looking for a big winner.
    2/6 ON 5 STARS 2/2 ON 6 STARS 1/1 ON 7STARS 1/0 ON 10* OVER ALL 33UNITS/43UNITS ON THESE PLAYS ....SPARK IS RIGHT FADE AND YOU WILL WIN

Comment

After the GOY on OREGON and now the GOY on DENVER (I lost HUGE on both plays)... The question is, will we all triple our bets when Uncle Phil releases his Bowl game of the year or Playoff game of the year? Ha-Ha. Of course.
      Mamasemamasamamacoosa - Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by ryu9090
        After the GOY on OREGON and now the GOY on DENVER (I lost HUGE on both plays)... The question is, will we all triple our bets when Uncle Phil releases his Bowl game of the year or Playoff game of the year? Ha-Ha. Of course.
        Oh Lord, please don't ...

Comment

Hey Spark...

Ha-Ha... You know I'm kidding, right?

Comment

ry...how did you lose the oregon game yesterday...the game went off at fresno st -1.5 and oregon won by 1?
            Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by ryu9090
              Ha-Ha... You know I'm kidding, right?
              Of course..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
                ry...how did you lose the oregon game yesterday...the game went off at fresno st -1.5 and oregon won by 1?
                Uncle Phil had a game of the year on Oregon Ducks in Football a month ago.

Comment

sorry about the confusion man. thanks
                  Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

You guys have any idea what KC's record is as a home dog?

Something amazing

Phil Steele is just a guy looking at the same games as you and I.

Why would anyone pay for his piece of shat? That powersweep just explains why he loses every game--

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                      You guys have any idea what KC's record is as a home dog?

Something amazing

Phil Steele is just a guy looking at the same games as you and I.

Why would anyone pay for his piece of shat? That powersweep just explains why he loses every game--
                      Not sure what the record is....but I think the Chiefs were 13-1 SU against the Broncos in December....with Denver's only win coming many, many years ago with Hugh Millen as QB!

Comment

Maybe Phil in his "infinite" wisdom will give us the reasoning behind the pick unless of course he treats his 5*'s like recipes of fine chefs, which of course won't be given out to anyone.

Comment

I am wondering why this thread was moved here .. when so many guys can learn off of it .... It belongs sticky on the main forum I believe ... Thats what this forum is all about isn't it?? ..

Comment

steele

HE SHOULD change his site and name. IM convinced to many people play him. and vegas HATES him. i dont know just wondering. I would love to see him go in disguise and wish i knew who he was.BECAUSE been with him a long time. AND I DO KNOW HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!
                            jjoneill

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneill
                              HE SHOULD change his site and name. IM convinced to many people play him. and vegas HATES him. i dont know just wondering. I would love to see him go in disguise and wish i knew who he was.BECAUSE been with him a long time. AND I DO KNOW HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!
                              You might want to add that he is also the best and slickest marketer of his plays;many,many folks know of his plays these days;as you imply, actually too many people know about him, and in the long run that does not serve anyone well except bookmakers and offshores.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripped71
                                Not sure what the record is....but I think the Chiefs were 13-1 SU against the Broncos in December....with Denver's only win coming many, many years ago with Hugh Millen as QB!
                                This presents an interesting paradox or is it hypocrisy?
                                Phil always says "You can win many times by going WITH a streak but you can only lose once."
                                By that logic should not the play have been KC as a regular play? It should certainly not have been Denver as a GOY no less.
                                I guess NorthCoast has a special set of rules regarding streaks that only apply when they suit the game he wants to give out as a big play.
                                Last edited by savage1; 12-19-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X