Northcoast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northcoast

Looks like they'll lose their GOY. Denver doesn't even look like they want to play. Defense sucks.....Plummer sucks....play calling sucks.....defense sucks....stupid penalties....defense sucks.

Special thanks to Phil Stoole for the goy on the Broncos. I am getting totally buried with Denver and Cincinnati. Fun

OBE

Comment

same here...what's with Cincy? They're giving it away...two defensive/sp. teams TDs for buffalo, and they just turned it over again.

Comment

Very well said I think phil steele sold out to the bookies! How does a GOY get blown out this shit isn't even close. Even with the greatest second half ever it still might not happen.

Comment

The Manager from Brian Mac's group also had his GOY on Denver. This is typical. He should be a huge fade on any large plays, at this point.
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

Dont you guys ever learn...Services are a freakin waste!!!

Comment

love

even though I agree with you about pay services there are some plays they release the I do like to follow. those would be, for example, the executive plays 450+, northcoast 5*, and ASA 5*+.

if you stick to a few then you come out ahead over time but yes it is fustrating to lose these games when you are looking for a big winner.
              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Doc -
                I agree with you 98% of the time, but NC is usually money on their 5* plays. Jake Plummer is a piece of shit.

Comment

Plummer has stuggled on the road all year..that's why I also played the over...keep scoring!

Comment

I sometimes find it humorous when a person says stuff like "when will you guys learn, services are a scam" or something to that effect. I mean, just because they have a label of "service" doesnt mean you necessarily HAVE to think of them negatively. It's a handicapper making picks just like all of us are on this forum! Of course many times the scenario is confounded by the fact that the service is getting money from people just for their picks, but some of the solid "services" (handicappers) have been around long enough to be in good form. My point is it's too easy to blame a loss on the fact that all services are a waste because you really aren't examining the situation fully. With all that said, there are MANY services that suck and are all about money and marketing and that is bull. But the ones that are decent you have to think of them as people instead of 100% enterprises.

I know, interesting post, but I have some free time this sunday and decided to put my 2 cents in, as flawed as it may be.
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Lovdoc

u are so right!! we all get SUCKERED by them. they pulled me off buffalo. ( iknow my fault but ) poor phil steele he puts up a 5* and the whole world jumps all over it. = LOSER
                      jjoneill

Comment

send me a 100 bucks and ill bet i can give out GOY losers as well.......
                        jordanrules..................

Comment

I don't want to hear any of it because I threw Denver in a Four Team "Sweetheart" teaser play, so, on Bodog I had Denver +10, and its not even going to be close!!! Oh well. I will agree, Steele's bigger plays have traditionally done well but this year he has really made some questionable ones, especially when his GOY was on Oregon who had already covered like 6 in a row. He seems to like small road favorites this year. How many of you today would not have played Denver +10????!!!!! Ugh!!!!!! At least the game is not on where I live. Who is Denver going to be favored next week over, I have not even looked at the schedule. Probably at Pittsburgh, they'd only be laying a td, he he..

Comment

You know guys I hardly ever but my 2 cents into service debates cause it is almost like talking about politics.. but almost every week there is a thread saying something about service plays .. Please listen carefully, just because it is a service with a GOY it means nothing ... NOTHING!!!! A lot of guys think just because I post service plays I follow them ... in my 4600 posts you will never see a post of mine asking for a service ... Never...You look in the service thread right now and find all the guys who asked for a service and I am willing to bet that 90% of those asking lost today ...You have heard me say this before, I fade every week....I faded everyone of them today ...
                            BEN BURNS CONSULT NON CONF GOY ... CHI ... How can you possibly take the Bears as a GOY??? .. You may think they have a chance to cover but a GOY .. Believe me when I tell you I faded Denver, Cin, Bears and Seattle .. All GOY's and all one sided service picks ... You will keep on losing until you know who to follow and who to fade .. and there are not many I follow but I sure do fade many ... That's all I have to say about this fellas .. I hate to see anyone lose following service plays and it is frustrating to me because I think I am part of the problem when I am posting in the service threads .. Pls try to understand what i am saying .. Damn it, fade these guys ... follow RAS, SportsGuru, OCD's 5*'s .. These kind of guys ... Not the ones that come out with marketing plays every damn week ... Good Luck guys ...
                            Last edited by Spark; 12-19-2004, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Just my 2 cents, as I dont bet service plays but I do like to see whos on what and honestly this year Northcoast blows ass. He's lost atleast 3 GOY's that I can recall this year. I didnt bet or fade any of them but I can tell you they were losers cause I saw many bitching about them. I'm willing to bet that more services across the board lose their GOY than win. I dont have any stats to prove it but I'm betting that more services lose GOY than win.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X