Greg Roberts 12* College Game of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for that.

no i don't know about the greg dempson pick but if superzero says he is getting it i'm sure he will and post it later this evening. dempson isn't on the same level as steele in terms of causing line movement so i wouldn't worry too much about that.

Comment

It's Greg Roberts, not Greg Dempson. I wouldn't want a pick from Dempson.

Comment

ya sorry just a brain cramp there. i meant roberts.

big john,

va. tech wasn't in the ACC last year and i don't remember the the last time they played ga. tech. so i think it is a similar system but not the exact same one.

Comment

The Revenge system on S. Carolina has no relation to his play on GT last night. GT wasn't playing with revenge any way. And the VT cover was as much a bad luck cover as any. 17-9 in the 4th quarter and VT scores 25 points. Their offense has been non-existent most of the season except for 2 cupcake games versus W. Michigan and Florida A&M.

Comment

tinfw17, do you have the rest of Big Al's plays?

Illjaunt
            RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

GT was the proper side.
              I just called Texas Score Line's free pick line again and the angle was
              A team better than 250 win %, home, rested, off a win laying less than 2 is 91 and 31. Also, if it is game 8 or later, it's 58 and 14. So, the angle was not the same but very similiar

Comment

Illjaunt.

I do not have them. I'm looking for them, though.

Comment

Marc Lawrence's Play

Marc Lawrence 20-2 ATS Friday Night College Football Super Pick Super Play! - Friday 10/29/2004

Play On: Boise State

Note: Boise State is 40-0 SU in their last 40 games against non-BCS opposition. Hawaii is 2-20 ATS in SU conference road losses if the y either lost ATS or covered by < 17 points in their previous game.

Comment

Roberts

Guys,
                    I have been following this guy since 1997. The last 2 years he has taken a bath, but prior to that he was ok.

The major problem I have with him is that he continuously posts Doc's large plays as his. He has done this for every year since I have followed him. He is a stats and angles guy, who does accurately post his w/l percentages on his site.

I will play his 12*, because he is due. He also highly recommended BETPANAM last year and Betroyal the year before as his personal choices.

I just have a problem with someone posting another cappers plays as his own. He refuses to answer email inquiries calling gim on this factual issue.

If you like stats and angles, he is your man. Average capper at best.

Sorry guys...these are the facts from a long term customer.

Comment

I asked for the pick in the service plays thread earlier this morning.....thanks to anybody that does get it and posts it. Not sure about some of the other stuff written, but over all he has been good to me when following the picks on the website and on the radio. I'm pissed JT's show is not on in SoCal anymore, so I don't get to hear his segment on the radio anymore. Usually he is a great guest because he will give solid insight on just about any game asked of him.

Comment

Does anyone have this play yet?
                        :bounce1: WINNING IS EVERYTHING! :bounce1:

Comment

Here it is fellas

12* COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR:

CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS -15'

The Golden Bears should have a field day in this one against a suspect Arizona St. defense that has allowed 44 points per game the last 2 weeks. Not that California has had any problem scoring the last 2 years against the Sun Devils posting a 53 point per game average in that span. Here they will control the line of scrimmage all day as a 4.0 yard per rush differential (largest in college football this week) will attest. Cal gains 3.2 yards per rush more than they give up while Arizona St. gives up 0.8 yards per rush more than they gain showing us this glaring mismatch at the line of scrimmage. Not only will Cal score at will but also the top ranked PAC 10 defense will limit a one-dimensional Sun Devil attack that produced only 7 points at USC 2 weeks ago. California has covered 15 of 20 conference games under Jeff Tedford and will try to run it up to impress the pollsters while padding Aaron Rogers numbers at every opportunity to increase his Heisman trophy chances. With Arizona St. covering but 5 of its last 16 opportunities as a road underdog we have all the makings for a classic blowout here.

Comment

Working...
                          X