Greg Roberts 12* College Game of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Roberts 12* College Game of the Year

He is releasing it at 9 eastern tomorrow morning. I just heard him on the J.T. The Brick show. I hope it's better than Penn State last week.

What is that stroke charging for the play?

Comment

$17.95

I got his first 10* this year on Va. Tech over West Va. That's cheaper than most in all honesty. I just hope it wins.

Comment

Is this clown any good? Do you have a record for the year? Are you sure he had PSU last week? That is disturning. I will pick up his play and post it if you think it will be solid.

Comment

He's pretty good. I'm sure about Penn State but Big Al and Phil Steele both were on Penn State. Penn State opened at pick 'em and was -3.5 by kickoff so lots of folks were on them because Iowa has played so terribly on the road in recent years and was down to their 5th RB. But Penn State's offense is so bad. I've seen others posted Penn State +7 over Ohio State this week. I don't see it. I'll take Ohio State if I were to play that game which I'm not. It'll be 14-0 Buckeyes as they are 6-0 ATS versus Penn State.

I rambled but to answer your question he wasn't the only big capper on Penn State and has been solid over the years that I've followed him.

When you call in to the radio show, he'll answer how he sides on every game except MNF. He gave these out to callers tonight.

Michigan State +11
          Cowboys -3.5
          Cal -14
          NE -3
          Missouri -2
          Texas -14.5

Comment

He doesn't seem on the up and up. His web-site says "College is 7-1 this year including my 7* Game of the Month winner with Minnesota last week." Anyhow not trying to argue with you. I will buy the game tomorrow but I will not be able to do it until very late.

Comment

I know nothing about a 7* play. His site is consensus900.com and last Sunday it had a write-up stating disappointment for losing a 10* on Penn State so he wasn't hiding it. I just pasted that below from his site.

Where is a write-up about a 7* play? I know ASA had its 10* on Minnesota last week. I was on that easy winner even before Saturday as Indiana is garbage.

I bought Big Al's Revenge GOY today and it's on S. Carolina.

12 * COLLEGE GAME OF THE YEAR GOES THIS WEEK!!!

That's right - this is it. The game I have waited patiently for all year is here. This weekend it's the release of my once a year 12* College Football Game of the Year. It's a game so strong that it carries my highest ranking of the season of 12 stars. The pieces are all in place and this game fits all of my handicapping criteria from fundamental to statistical to technical.

Who can forget last years 12* College Game of the Year as Texas Tech -16' romped Iowa St. 52-21 or the previous year's 12* when Boise -26 routed Rice 49-7! This year's game will be just as easy and we want you on board! I will put this game up at 8 am central time on Friday so everyone has a chance to play the game early. You can buy this game for only $17.95 after 8 am central time on Friday by calling 900-287-2946 or by clicking here to buy it off the web.

If you would like our

Comment

Ifyou go to consensus900.com and click on:

College 12* Game of the Year goes this week. Click here for details.

You will see where he boasts about winning the 7* on Minny. Not trying to bust his balls or yours. Just a little concerned before I buy a pick and more so before I load upon it. I think this dude is honest. I now recall him being on several different radio shows.

Comment

SuperZero

I see it now. I believe that 7-1 record as those MVPs are steep in price. I wonder if we can just look at line movement tomorrow and figure it out.

I guess $17.95 isn't $125 like ASA charged last week for that 10*..that's asinine. They normally charge about $75 for a 5* play or higher and they had Oregon over Arizona State earlier as a 6* and lost. I like ASA becaues they are honest but they are overcharging for one game.

I'm on Oregon -19 over quitting Washington, CAL -14 over one-dimensional ASU, who they've beaten by a 53-30 average the last two seasons and are playing for the Rose Bowl. I'm also on Florida State -10 over Maryland, who has scored 17 points in 3 weeks (including two home games). You get line value because Wake played FSU tough last week but Wake scored on 2 defensive TDs and Wake right now is better than Maryland. FSU's defense is ranked #2 on Steele's efficiency chart and I expect Maryland to score 7 or less again.

I know Cal lost at USC but the better team lost that day. They dominated USC 424-205 in LA but special teams blunders cost them. Greg Roberts was just on the air saying CAL is the best team in America. I really cannot argue with him. Those dumb rankings are silly because how can Coaches have a poll when they are working their own games and then voting on other games. I'm sure some office secretaries are voting in these polls.

Comment

Yeah I am with ya bro. Cal looks good. Have a great coach who will coach at UF next year if Steve doesn't take his job back. Well I am out, will handle Roberts tomorrow. Have a good night man.

Comment

This pick went on sale at $17.95 at 8 am this morning.

Comment

TINFW17,

if you have it could you post the write up for big al's revenge GOY?

thanks

Comment

Meteor

Give me a minute.

Do you know of Greg's 12* yet?

Comment

Big Al

Big Al's NCAA Revenge Game of the Year -- Early Afternoon.

At 12:30 pm, our Revenge Game of the Year is on South Carolina vs. Tennessee, as the Gamecocks will snap its 11-game losing streak to the Volunteers on Saturday. Last week, Tennessee escaped with a 4-point win over Alabama, 17-13 while South Carolina had last week off after barely getting by a very bad Kentucky team two weeks ago, 12-7. Now, Lou Holtz’ Gamecocks fall into a rest and revenge system that wins 89% of the time. What we want to do is play on any RESTED home team, from Game 4 of the season forward, that’s off a win and has revenge vs. a conference opponent -- provided both teams have a win percentage of .250 or better, and our home team is not favored by 3 points or more. Since 1980, this system is 68-22 ATS, including an awesome 31-4 ATS –89%-- if our rested home team is NOT off a pointspread win. South Carolina has held 5 of its 7 opponents to 7 points or less and I think they’ll shut down the Volunteers on Saturday. Take South Carolina. Good luck as always...Al McMordie. And don't miss my 4-game afternoon package on Saturday afternoon, which includes a Conference Game of the Month. And then, on Saturday night, I'm featuring a super play out of a 100% system. All of these winners are available right now.

Comment

I believe that the system Big Al is talking about was also in effect last night. I know that Texas Sports Wire's free pick was GT and Steve Turner stated that was the reason for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X