BC. It is sad to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waste of time

Man what a waste of time everyone is spending on useless stuff. Let's get back to what this board is about, Picking winners and helping everyone out. All it seems to be lately is bashing on services. We are not going to play there shit anyway so why waste so much time fucking with them. Let's spend this wasted time picking winners and not wasting the board for this bullshit..Just my opinion. It is becoming a pain to come and see bashing every post the last 2 weeks. Its done with.

OVER...
    LET IT GO.

Comment

Maybe there should be a $100000 Bashing Challenge to see who can bash ECoast and Ty Gaston the most number of times in a 10 day period.
      Obviously, I am being sarcastic, but don't some of you think this is piling on and overdoing it?
      I for one would be very much surprised if any one who reads this thread on a regular basis is going to base his decision on whether or not to use Ty Gaston or EastCoast as a service based on the number of bashes.
      Obviously for the most part there is freedom of speech on this forum, but really I agree with golfguru and Buzz that this subject has been exhausted.
      I don't believe anyone is going to change anyone else's mind any more;unless there is a judge, jury and trial no one is ever going to know for sure whether the $100000 was bogus, whether there was a conspiracy to defraud everyone, if BaseballNut is EastCoast and/or if EastCoast is BaseballNut and on and on and on.
      The only sure thing is that this contest obviously fizzled badly in the way it was structured judging by all of the negativity surrounding it
      Hopefully in the future if there is another contest of this nature, the mistakes made in this contest will be rectified to everyone's satisfaction.

Comment

Bogus money

The money was bogus and I know this for a fact because where they said they put it was not true. I happen to have members of my family who work for this bank and the said deposit in Vegas was not made!!! I like to gamble but both of these services should go somewhere else bescause there was no deposit in the bank that that was stated.

Comment

Re: Bogus money

Originally posted by cb40
          The money was bogus and I know this for a fact because where they said they put it was not true. I happen to have members of my family who work for this bank and the said deposit in Vegas was not made!!! I like to gamble but both of these services should go somewhere else bescause there was no deposit in the bank that that was stated.
          What a surprise!

Comment

Working...
          X