Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Winnings.....DO NOT MISS OUT!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight you post your games ontime and you go 0-2, unlike the night questioned in this thread when you posted all 3 after the first 2 had ended(posted at 1042pm est) and the 3rd was 1/2 over, with I am sure SEAT up 6-0 at the time!!

CASE CLOSED!!

KEEP AN EYE ON HIS POST TIMES with the actual plays and watch his record go south real fast!!
    A WINNER NEVER QUITS AND A QUITTER NEVER WINS!!

Comment

Bad Night!

Well we lost everything we won yesterday. Up 8 units yesterday and down 8 tonight. This has been the worst start of any week we have ever had. All we can say is we will come back strong! I hope for those of you out there that were saying how we scam and shit along those lines see that we are honest and we are working hard for our members and would never cheat anyone. We already have 2 games picked out for tommorow that we love there may be a third or a fourth but that is doubtful. Anyone who buys a day tommorow will get 3 for the price of one or if ou buy 7 for the price of 3. If we have 2 plays and if we don't sweep you will get a full refund and if we have 3 or 4 plays tommorow and we don't hit at leaste 2 of 3, or 3 of 4. We are going to go back to what works best for us. We just want everyone to know that we ARE in a slump and we WILL come out of it SOON!!!!! If you have been around this long enough you know it happens to the best of them. Bottom Line though as always, NO EXCUSES!!!! Everyone who was with us tonight will have a 1 day extension on their membership.
      Thanks Kurt PLSports
      www.purelinksports.com
      We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

CON USA

CON USA -
        Look man let me put this in simple terms for you!
        -Alot of people buy our plays
        -They then get our plays and do what they wish with the information
        -I don't care if its 3 hours after all the games have started that we post them, we don't have the luxury of always being around our computer when games go off. If we tried to say we had 2 or 3 games we did not actually have don't you think one of our members would step and and say "THOSE WERE NOT THE PLAYS I PAID FOR!"
        -It's common sense! Many respectable people on BettorsChat have had our service that night! Don't you think they would have said something? Stop tryin to cause commotion in our threads, anyway its not working the only thing you people accomplished was getting the real truth out when our members posted replies to you guys saying how we are honest and those were our plays!
        -Kurt PLSports
        We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

Where's this dudes plays since he is God's gift to handicapping???

Comment

Working...
          X