No announcement yet.

services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys do make some great points. I do understand that people pay stockbrokers to pick stocks for them, I was actually thinking that as I typed. However, unlike stocks the biggest names in handicapping serivces are scum and scammers. Guys like Root, Fiest, Cokin, NSA............the list goes on. I mean how can NSA have a 20* every fucking night. They come up with a different GOY every night. Good luck fellas!

Comment

MVP WINS

MVP would like to say that we are on here daily and show a FREE pick daily and we post our plays after game start daily. We post our plays on our site for everyone to see win or lose and we don't falsify not 1 play or amount. We are monitored as well on a few sites as well.

We are in biz to help people out that don't have time to study the plays or would just not get stressed over it daily with the busy schedules everyone in this world keeps now. We bet our games, and we win and lose with our clients. We work hard daily to make an educated selection on the days games for ourselves and our clients. We watch as many games as possible, we even attend many games all over the country. We study everything out there at our disposal to help in our efforts of making the right selections.

We are very reasonably priced at $15.00 a day or $7.99 a sport or $60.00 a week. When you purchase our plays we guarantee you will make a certain amount or we will refund your payment and give you the next 3 days to a week FREE. We feel if our selections lose, we owe you back what you paid us and enough free days to make back the profit we originally promised you.

We often give out the entire day FREE right in Bettors chat. We offer many promotions such as buy 1 day get 3 free, pay after you win and so on.......

Sports betting is a huge business, and we like to see everyone win all the time. We don't have GOM or GOY plays. We rank our plays as regular (1 unit) or 1.5 unit and 2 unit plays. Our 2 UNIT play is our best play each day. We don't say how much that unit price should be, that is up to your bankroll, you should never bet more than you can afford to lose.

We joined the consensus with JCD, BUZZ and EAST COAST because we feel that all those services held the same values that we do......... Help out people win on some games we personally analize and bet ourselves and do not charge crazy amounts for that service and most importantly back up what you say with your actions and great customer service to all clients.

If you like that kind of service then pick us, if not GOOD LUCK and I hope you make a killing from the books.

Play Hard and WIN BIG!!!

Rob,

MVP WINS
      Last edited by mvpwins; 05-26-2004, 01:50 AM.
      www.mvpwins.com

Comment

Working...
      X