services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services

You guys asked in the closed thread why I wouldn't point a newbie to a honest service. My answer is why would I ever do that. Services posting a few games or a day free here and there means nothing to me. I don't care if you run the table. There are many real cappers here that are free. So why would I not tell newbies to use the free resources here Why should a newbie pay to get games when the best cappers here are free? I didn't see any of you great services posting in any of the challenge threads. My point is if you guys were so great you wouldn't be here trying to drum up business. You would build your bankroll and make your money on your bets. Not trying to get customers to pay you. JMO.

Tony, it's all the hype and advertising these guys do. I find myself getting caught up in it from time to time. Everyday they have the BIG play, you know. And then they lose 4-5 days in a row, what do you do then? They have to win sooner or later right? Usually it's later but by then you are in a hole so you look for the next out. And usually it's one of these schmucks that have a GOY or GOM garbage. And it's like a never ending cycle. I'm starting to see the light and hope some of these others do also. Don't get me wrong there are services out there that are good and honest. I have used Buzz in the past and he has done nothing but try to help me from setting me up with Money Management to digging me out from a hole that I got myself into loading up on other services bullshit GOY's. And the other good thing about Buzz is I KNOW he bets the same games he puts out to clients. A lot of the jokers could care less about your money. He is one in a million though.

I'm hoping some of these other guys that are getting caught up in some of these services realize that there are some awesome cappers here. EZ hit something like 4-5 5*'s in a row the other week and are hitting at 65% on the year!! That is incredible and he is here to help everyone not to make a buck! Another one is Pimp, his 20*'s are awesome, have to be hitting at 70% or higher. Check these guys out! THEY WILL MAKE YOU MONEY!!!!! Hope someone gets something out of this! I'M OUT!

Comment

BigMike

I agree with you 100%. There are a limited few good services out there but I still don't see the point of paying someone money for picks. There are plenty of guys here willing to help you out on a game or steer you to someone that could. Services are more about hype then anything. I mean just read their thread headlines alone. Do you see EZ Winners righting anything like "won 5 out of last 6"? what about MMM? Wiz? Sparkie? shorty? homer? wayne? NO! That is my point exactly. These guys and many others just post their games say a little about a game. Serivces remind me of pan handlers. Can I get a quarter or a dollar? Good luck Mike! Hope you continue to see the light.

Comment

Tony

Well said! I play and recommend the cappers from this site. EZ, MMM, Shorty, Goldvike, Pimp, Wiz. The list is too long. My apologies to anyone I've omitted.

Comment

These cappers at BC really do need to be commended. They post consistent winners day in and day out and never ask for anything! There was a guy that posted a couple of weeks ago that was hitting a bad streak of losing and 2 or 3 guys offered to cap games for. They even asked him what he likes to bet on, parlays, teasers etc. That's awesome that someone would use their time to help you out! Do you think one of these services would do that??? Fuck no!! Stick to the BC cappers, these services DO NOT know anymroe info then you or I!!!

Comment

no replys

Not one services feels like defending themselves? I would love to see your guys replies on this subject. I personally find it rather funny that neither of the two that asked me the questions in the other thread responded.

Comment

Don't forget Len, the 3 wise men and Krunch....!
              Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
                Don't forget Len, the 3 wise men and Krunch....!
                Don't know who the 3 wise men are but you're right on with Krunch and Len! Len is 3-0 on his 10* and something like 13-5 on the 5*. Awesome records!!!

Comment

Great Points by all you guys

I have only been around here about two weeks and from what I have seen you all are right, there are some good cappers that post their picks for free. We are a pay service and the only defense I have is unlike a lot of services that charge upwards of $250.00 a month (I have seen some at $1400) we are a very reasonable $30.00. I know it is still a pay service, but we are winning consistently and with our price being as reasonable as it is, you don't have to play $500 units with us to make money each month. With online gambling as popular as it is there are a lot more "casual" who do not have the knowledge of the games or the time to read a message board, and it is easier for them just to pay a fee and get their picks everyday win a little cash and go on. Anyway not trying to cause an uproar just wanted to put in my two cents.

Josh
                  Covertechsports

Comment

covertech

Very impressed with your response. That is a valid reason for someone to buy a service but to me the fun in gambling is this part. The interaction and capping of the games. Guess I don't understand why you would gamble money on games that you needed someone else to pick for you. I don't see the entertainment in that. Good luck to you and takes for the response.

Comment

Thanks Tony

Even though we are a service I look forward to hanging out here and meeting more people like you that, like me, have a genuine love of sports.

Comment

Tony and Big Mke

Big Mike, you are right about Buzz. From what we have heard and read about Buzz, he is as honest as they come. JCDSPORTS has never met Buzz, MVP, East Coast, or any other cappers on this forum in person, but we have had dialogue thru email about our ideas for an honest service for the people. That is why we came up with the consensus play, which will be back after the challenge. You see JCDSPORTS post here win or lose, plus our winners and losers are posted on our own website everyday which can be verified at Trackpicks and Gurutracker.
                        Tony, you are correct. There are some excellent cappers on Bettorschat who do a great job capping games. JCDSPORTS began this service because of certain scamdivers who raped people with their high fees and then they were bad cappers. We are not rich, but we do bet our own games. Our prices are more than reasonable for the services provided.
                        Most people pay for a service because either they don't have the time, or the resources, or the knowledge of how to handicap games. We never claim to hit 80% (which is absurd) and we always offer a pay after you win special. We do not believe in GOY or GOM as we rank our plays regular and premium. Sometimes we do have our "Tabasco Special" (remember, we are from New Orleans ! LOL ) which is a play that we feel is stronger than normal. This might occur 1-3 times a month, if that.
                        Tony, your points about the good cappers here is very valid. Our service is provided for those that don't have the time to go thru and sort everyone's plays or do not have the know how or time to cap their own games.
                        In closing, this is a great forum and you guys and gals at Bettorschat have treated us with respect. We understand that critism when you lose is a nature of the business. We just hope that you respect the efforts that JCDSPORTS puts forth here with our selections because I know, we respect yours.
                        Tony, Big Mike, and others , thanks for your time
                        Dave
                        JCDSPORTS
                        JCDSPORTS

Comment

CoverTech,

I thought you are $90 a month? That what it says on your website.
                          "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

That is normal rate

but ever since we went online we have been running promos to keep the price at $30. That is why we are doing our $30.00 a month for one year promo right now because we believe that is a reasonable price especially for a private service that just went "online" a few months ago.( we have been handicapping privately since 1997) Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Josh
                            Covertechsports

Comment

Well said Dave.

While capping and interacting are part of the fun of gambling, a lot of people simply do not have time to do it. The majority of the gamblers these days have families and they do it just for fun. We help them out.

Tony - you made an interesting comment:

Guess I don't understand why you would gamble money on games that you needed someone else to pick for you.
                              The same argument can be said to the people who give their money to stockbrokers. While it's a less risky gamble, it's a gamble nonetheless and people pay money to get their services. The sports investor does the same thing.

This industry has gotten a lot of bad publicity because of all of the scammers that were around long ago and are still around today. That isn't fair to the good guys but that is the chance we take in this business. We had to prove our worth and we have done that with a successful track record and being the most honest service around. Investigating the services will go a long way and you can easily see who is good and who is out to simply make a quick buck off unsuspecting people.
                              Matt Fargo Sports
                              Check our website or the promotion forum for current specials

Comment

Working...
                              X