Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston's PLay fo the Day for Tuesday Click here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzzerbeater and wallstreet

Wallstreet;
    buzzer beater didnt prove a thing he never did business with me, 90% of all the sports services get thier money western union, I get 24% of my money from western union, what name did you send it to buzzerbeater?

Western Union has 3 grand limits, you cant send more than 3 grand at a time......Cmon run your suck, prove to the world your a liar! Post the name you sent it to here, or you can email me at [email protected] and show me your lie or just call me at 1-800-362-3755 and tell me yourself, your full of shit!

And buzzerbeater you dont know who I am or who i hang with cause if you ever came near me I would have picked your stupid ass out of the crowd and whooped you like the step child that you are! Your mother left your dad for the same reason, you left home, because your daddy was tapping your ass
    TG

Comment

I look forward to this guys post everday! Man I get a good laugh out of it. They are right though, if you would post your club Zebras up here for a week and show that they really do win like you say they do, than you would get everybody on this board to buy your plays. However until you do, you are just a guy blowing alot of air about nothing, while trying to rip people off. And don't even try to come back with the old you must not have enough money to pay for my playslike you always do....Believe me brother, I got plenty of money if I wanted to buy your plays.

Comment

Ty,

I am looking for honesty, thats it. You are so secretive that it is near impossible to find references. References for an outlay this size are hardly shocking..

And buzzerbeater is a good member here in high standing..why are you so hostile Ty???

Comment

You guys just keep his thread right at the top. You are playing right into his hands. This is getting SOOOOOOOO old it isn't even funny anymore. :redfaced:

Comment

Ty:

Just because I have 4 posts doesn't mean I haven't been watching this site for a couple months. You don't have to be a member to come on here and look at what people post.

Dumb Ass!!!

Comment

Hey Fly:

This will be my last post under one of your threads. I just want to show my credibility on this site. I don't know you right? I will expose you now to the world, You asshole! Your real name is Ben Fraga and you have never won and yes I know you and you know me! I will no longer stoop so low as to post on one of your threads. Ty the FLY's real percentage over the entire past 12 months for all plays is 36%. Trust me I know the monitoring service he submits all of his plays to. He is a loser and I am trying to help everyone on this site by exposing him. He called me out and I had to expose him!! Take that you f-in LOSER>

Comment

Believe me This a-hole will not dare answer this because he has been exposed and no matter what BS he gives any of you, THIS is absolutely the truth!

Comment

TY

quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I post when I wina nd when I lose as a matter of fact, I am the only HONEST person who posts here everyday, all these others claiming this and that are full of shit
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's leave other services out of your fight. JCDSPORTS has never engaged in a war of words with you or about you.
                  Vent on the ones that do, but leave us out of this nonsense.
                  Dave
                  JCDSPORTS
                  JCDSPORTS

Comment

This is great................!:D :D :D

Comment

Ty AKA "Ben Fraga"

I called you out! Why don't you answer all the great people on this site?

Comment

Buzzer beater.....

Once again buzzer beater your wrong,
                        Call the Oklahoma SPorts Monitor and ask them If I have ever paid them to monitor my plays? I never have, Ron Davenport is not an employee of my company either and your a lying piece of shit, I have never heard of a ron davenport, dont know of him, and really dont care. You are correct I am the GREATEST!
                        Who is Ben Fraga? He is our accountant, but more than 10,000 peope would know that, whether they pay us or not. Whats your point, your calling me out? Explain?
                        TG

Comment

I have not seen this many hits on a thread in a long time. lol
                          We Make the Connection for You!

Comment

JCDC HONEST

JCDC Sports, when did you ever stand by the word HONEST? You are the bottom of the heep with your 9 dollar a day picks, so you have enough money at the end of the day to eat that night, cmon little one your opening your mouth where it wasnt invited

TG

Comment

Ty

not a bash, but did you have a chance to read the message we wrote you in buzzerbeaters thread

should be a lot of fun!!!
                              hopefully you are in!!!

thanks
                              Gianni

Comment

EC

he won't be in. trust it.

Comment

Working...
                                X