Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way I dont pay attention to your picks Mr changed man they are garbage.

Comment

News flash, this never happened.....Kid lives in a fantasy world and we keep giving in to it! 14 yr old kid with 800 is buying a playstation, not betting on games............Tell another story kid!
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

FUCK YOU IM JUST POSTED MY OPINION ..WHY DID YOU EVEN POST THAT ABOUT THAT KID.YOU POST SHIT AND DONT LIKE COMMENTS THAN DONT POST AND I DONT RIDE ANYONES ASS AND AS FAR AS YOUR 2 PLAYS YOU POSTED FOR AWHILE I NEVER EVEN USED THAT SERVICE..I NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE SO I DIDNT USE THEM DONT POST IF YOU DONT WANT COMMENTS

I M SHOCK BETTORSCHAT EVEN LETS YOU POST SOME OF THE DUMB ASS POSTS U MAKE

Comment

hahahaahaha ok....bunch of crazy old dudes

ripple go back over to the other forum and request plays to post here.

rip on pirate here and then kiss his ass there, ur a real fuckin tough guy man, all talk

ripple if u beg for cokins goy like 10 more times u may get it.

its cool, yall dont want me here, ill bounce, no need to start a war over some nonsense like this

but to say i make shit up is rediculous
          Success will be the best revenge

Comment

see how defensive he got? obviously a bullshit story to make himself seem wise. probably happened to him a few years ago....lol...get lost dickhead. aint foolin anyone here.
            "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

lol, k
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Working...
              X