This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu feiner strkies again

this young kid on my block sends stu 79 bills, says 8-0 or mlb season free, and the kid whos 14, drops 800 dollars last night and doesnt get anythijng for free hahahahah

fuckin loser, stu feiner??? of all people, why stu feiner?\

what a fuckin idiot, im glad
    Success will be the best revenge

maybe its me, but I dont think its funny when someone especially someone who's young gets taken advantage of.

Comment

I TOLD HIM A 100 TIMES WHO TO FUCK WITH AND WHO NOT TO. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE SITE AND I GUESS HE THINKS HE KNOWS IT ALL. STU TOLD HIM THAT HE WENT 2-0 SO NO FREE BASEBALL SEASON

ITS 1 THING TO BE YOUNG AND DUMB, BUT HE WAS YOUNG AND INFORMED, WHAT MAKES ME MAD AT HIM IS HE CAN ACTUALLY PICK GAMES PRETTY GOOD, BUT HE IS ALWAYS GETTIN CAUGHT UP IN HYPE

HE KNOWS WHOS GOOD AND BAD, ITS ON HIM

Comment

Originally posted by S49erman
        maybe its me, but I dont think its funny when someone especially someone who's young gets taken advantage of.

i am with you. the kid didn't know any better. that sucks.

Comment

what the hell you talkin about, i just said i told the young gunner stu is a scammer

Comment

You want to help the kid, tell him not to gamble at 14 y.o.
            "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Why would he trust you? I wouldn't.

Comment

what is a 14 yr old kid doing with $800.00 in his possession

seannie look at your first post you said you were glad//// i took it as you were glad the kid lost i feel bad for the young kid

Comment

Originally posted by S49erman
                  Why would he trust you? I wouldn't.

lol ok tough guy

Comment

how does a 14 year old get all that money?

Comment

It's not just you 49er. What kind of person would be glad to see a 14 year old kid lose his money. MacMouth, instead of laughing about this kid, you should be warning him about service plays, so he dosen't make the same mistake again.

You know MacMouth, I'm getting tired of all your worthless posts knocking people, while trying to build yourself up. You seem to be someone who has this need to feel superior to others and since you aren't, you feel by putting down people who made a mistake, that makes you better than them.

--------------------------------------------------
                      Now sure how to edit, but I wrote the above before Mac wrote he tried to help the kid. However, everything else I wrote still stands.
                      Last edited by thesandman; 04-10-2004, 06:09 PM.

Comment

it is nothing to do with being tough mr electrafying just isn't right to laugh at people to get taken advantage of.

Comment

if the kid next door came to me with 800.00 to bet ill tell him save your money you dont want to be like me than id take his money and give it to his dad

Comment

lol, amazing

every single one of you who posted here, besides tony, hes pretty legit, are just a bunch of dick riders.

hoppin on the coattails of others. and i know, you all hopped on my dick when i gave u winner after winner in the tourney

hop off ----------------->

im out

Comment

What are you talking about sean? Check my ncaab record, if thats not legit I dont know what is?!

Comment

Working...
                              X