No announcement yet.

Ty Gaston Record on BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Alexa.com which monitors traffic to websites and ranks them on a list by total number of hits:

bettorschat.com 23,499

tygaston.com 317,446

i repeat this is RANK not total number of hits.

Comment

Wow Ty,

Check out these numbers for your big pay site:

Page Views (RANK) for tygaston.com:

Page Views rank:

1 wk. Avg.

And my little free site:

Page Views (RANK) for ezwinners.com:

Page Views rank:

1 wk. Avg.

Wow, your only about 300K spots behind me for the week!

Once again you put your foot in your mouth asshole!

You are one of the stupidest fucking assholes I have ever seen. You should make sure people cant verify your lies before you post them ass clown!
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

Ty,
        Where do these numbers come from that you're posting? I did a search for all of your posts and it took me back a full 12 pages. I clicked on every one of your posts, then compared that to ESPN's respective scoreboard to see if it was a W/L.

Unless you had a lot of posts that were deleted by either you or someone else, the numbers are accurate. I BEG someone else on here to do another audit and see what they come up with. Do a search for all of his posts and see what you've got.

You're full of shit, Ty. Solid in NCAA Hoops, but average to below average in every other sport that was posted.

Comment

daugherty

we know the numbers u came up w/ our legit, gasman is a liar and a born loser there is no need for someone else to go back cuz the truth is already out and it would just be a waste... gasman will just deny it even though he is wrong and he will post his bullshit records....ty everyone on BC knows to keep away cuz u are a scammer so keep arguin w/ everyone cuz it does u no good...we will continue to spread the word and warn people to stay away unless they wanna lose money....ty sitin at his computer -->

Comment

Re: Ty Gaston Record on BC

Originally posted by daugherty11

Baseball
            29-26 - keep in mind most wagers were on the favorites, so this was a losing season. He did go 1-0 in his Game of the Month

NFL
            8-13 regular season. Although a hot Preseason going 7-1. The only game he lost was his Game of the Month. He was 0-1 in his MNF Game of the Year

NCAA Football
            15-15

NBA
            10-11

NCAA Hoops
            Not bad at all, going 30-17, and I counted 3-1 in Games of the Month.

Still adding up all records, I come up with 92-82, for 52.8%. However, of the 5 sports, he only made a profit in one - NCAA Hoops.
            Through March 31, 2004 I had Ty's record at:
            98-83 54.1%

My record does not differ much from daugherty11. My record improves Ty's mediocre record. I didn't break it down by the sport.

Comment

Working...
            X