Ty Gaston Record on BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Gaston Record on BC

I went back and looked at every post going back to the very first one I can on here, being that I had some free time. Here are the records, and Ty, if you doubt them, go back and figure them for yourself.....I may have missed one or two games, but for the most part, these are accurate.

Baseball
    29-26 - keep in mind most wagers were on the favorites, so this was a losing season. He did go 1-0 in his Game of the Month

NFL
    8-13 regular season. Although a hot Preseason going 7-1. The only game he lost was his Game of the Month. He was 0-1 in his MNF Game of the Year

NCAA Football
    15-15

NBA
    10-11

NCAA Hoops
    Not bad at all, going 30-17, and I counted 3-1 in Games of the Month.

Still adding up all records, I come up with 92-82, for 52.8%. However, of the 5 sports, he only made a profit in one - NCAA Hoops.

ty

caught red handed gasman, we know your game... u make money on others not b/c u are a good handicapper but b/c of your ridiculous prices for your shitty picks that unaware people pay for...we will continue to spread the word bout the scam u run and prevent others from payin u all that money and then spendin more money on losers....happy april fools to the biggest fool alive!

Comment

Daugherty

Thanks D11.........

Ty Gagston is a bigoted scambag.

Hide your children and puppies....
      Gagston will attack them from the rear.

DO NOT GIVE TY MONEY!!!!!

Watch out kids!!!!!!

Ty

Comment

Good work!

Gaston shouldnt pout too much since you took a ton of time to post a legit total.

And you arent bashing him, so we shouldnt see the irish brigade come out with the "F" bomb all over his message.

Thanks for taking the time!

Comment

Daugherty11 Nice try!

Daugherty11 nice try! APRIL FOOLS to you too, your not even close to the games I gave out here at bettorschat.com

Nice try though, where did you get the idea from Howard Stern? He did a prank on his radio show for April fools

Just another winner last night as the MAVS win thats 29-14 the last 43 games

DJTHE BJ; Nice try also, keep putting your two cents in, cause thats eactly what it is worth 2 cents

Nice try though

Ty Gaston

Comment

NO APRIL FOOLS, TY GASTON ACTUAL RECORDS TO FOLLOW!

DAUGHERTY11 POSTED AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE WITH TY GASTON'S RECORDS HERE AT BETTORSCHAT.COM YESTERDAY, NICE TRY

TY GASTON'S WEBMASTER HAS DONE ALL THE HOMEWORK AND WE WILL POST THE ACTUAL RECORDS THIS AFTERNNON STAY TUNED

TY GASTON

Comment

ty

face it gasman u are lyin bout your records... daugherty even went back to check u out and u came out at bout 50%....seems right, escpecially cuz in last couple weeks tony vegas recorded u at 50%...i will give u props on the winner u posted yesterday but i still wouldnt bet your overpriced picks w/ your money....from here on out your record will be posted so lets see ya step up and then u will get some respect and aint nobody gonna trust a record from someone who works for your shitty company....my webmaster totaled my record too and it was 94.3% winning clip, cmon now ty get real!

Comment

TY GASTON'S ACTUAL BC RECORDS

TY GASTONS RECORDS HERE AT BC
                29-14 LAST 43 GAMES 67.4%

BASEBALL 19-16 54.2%

NFL 28-18, 9-1 PRESEASON RECORD 37-19 OVERALL 66%
                90% IN THE PRESEASON

NCAA FOOTBALL 25-19 56.8%

NBA 28-18 60.8% 3-0 GAMES OF THE MONTH 100%

NCAA 35-19 4-1 GAMES OF THE MONTH 70.3%

144 WINS AND 91 LOSSES OVERALL 61.2% FREE WINNERS

TY GASTONS RECORDS FOR VIP AND CODE ZEBRA CLUBS ARE AT TYGASTON.COM JUST CLICK ON VIP OR CODE ZEBRA

SO DAUGHERTY NICE TRY WITH YOUR APRIL FOOLS JOKE

TY GASTON

Comment

DREAM ON!!!

I GUESS IT IS NOT A LIE IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!!

Good luck,
                  John

Comment

EZ Nice try

EZ this is all verified here at bettorschat.com! take some time scumfaggot and check for yourself, all you morons can post all the fictitious records you want but this is the bottom line and the actual records, just as records at tygaston.com are all actual, I get 35,000 hits a day for my free plays at tygaston.com and my VIP and CZ plays are updated everyday, if there was any falsehood, active members would say the records are not correct.

Bottom line is this is a business, I dont need to lie, people buy my VIP's and CODE ZEBRA'S and I just put free picks here for you at 61% winners VERIFIED because I know you love my plays and click on me everyday and cant win on your own! I do this as a courtesy to all you losers who bitch and complain and post lies everyday, but the deal is you gusy just can't believe someone can win and make money EVEN with the FREE POSTED COMP PLAYS DAILY!

Seeeeeee ya LOSER! Tell your son dj the bj, he needs a spanking and for daugherty11 who posted the fake records, Why dont you call Joe Dougherty in your area and ask him what his record is since he signed up for my VIP club? 12 wins and 3 losses in VIP Games and 6-0 in Code Zebra's that 18-3 85.7% in 3 weeks he has been with me, he's up 15 grand and has already made back his investment with me tripled!

Have a nice one
                    G

Comment

EZWINNERS.CON GETS 20 HITS A DAY!

Oh and by the way easy, been looking at your website for over a week, NICE, you average 20 hits a day on your website, oh unless your counter is broke (EXCUSE)! You come on here and blast me with your stupid remarks and yes you big time handicapper, you get a whopping 20 hits a day at your site! NICE NICE, the proof is in the pudding and I am Mr Tapioca to you! If I ever got less than 20,000 hits to my free picks page in a day I would close the doors!
                      YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! Damn I am good! Buried you again ezwinners.com, and yes everyone check his site out and count em yourself!

Its not nice to fool mother nature!
                      Guess yoru counter is broke huh? maybe it clicks one hit everytime you get 2000?

Nice try ezwinners keep your tongue in your suck!

G

Comment

Gaston,

We already know that you can't count and you are only proving it more and more each day. I don't claim to get 35 thousand hits a day nor do I care, but I do get more than 20. And I know you look at my website, thats how you get winners. I run a free website, I am not selling bullshit like you do. And if you claim these other guys are not posting your correct record of the plays that you posted here, maybe Monte can verify those records and we can finally shut you the fuck up.

Your a dumb, fucking, scamming, dick!!!
                        Good luck,
                        John

Comment

ty gaston

Guys as a client of ty gaston i can assure you he has hit at a 46% clip for the last 15 months combined. ty has been caught giving out both sides of games and padding his record. For anyone who wants honesty take it rom an unbiased guy he has lost and is the closest equil to stu feiner there is. 5 losing months in a row 14 -20 losing weeks

Ty youhave been exposed on here the prescript. offshore bettor and numerous other houses please just leave the handicapping to the real people in this forum.

former client

Comment

EZ

Why the the administration continue to allow this asshole to post ? He's a bigoted low life and constantly argues with everyone. Get him to talk like Warrior so at the least he won't be so goddamn boring . OK LIBRARRY NOW BYEE AND OUTT !!!!!

Comment

Now he has to advertise more lies like this...........

35,000 people a day can't be all wrong! Over 35,000 people per day click on Tygaston.com's free picks daily!

TyGaston.com is one of the most clicked on sites for free plays daily! Ty Gaston.com gets more clicks than donbest.com and jimfeist.com combined!

TELL A FRIEND WHERE YOU GET YOUR FREE PLAYS DAILY! TYGASTON.COM

.......but yet, no counter on his site. And if he does put one now he will sit there and refresh all day to make it look impressive.

FUCKING LOSER!!!
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X