No announcement yet.

Sunday Suicide 10 Star Crippler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool. I didn't if you've tried that or not. I'm not sure what the problem is but when I used them I never had any problems, unless things have changed?? I know they will respect your claim and do what is right, weather it be refund or whatever (I hope). Mick.

Comment

WE DO WIN OUR NBA GAME OF THE YEAR WITH A ROAD DOG WINNER!!!

Hazzsupport, we never e-mail our plays, we send out a password and you log into our site
      we had many people purchase our play yesterday and you are the only one that had a problem
      when i answered our e-mails at around 1 pm eastern time, i saw that you sent us 3 e-mails, and i replied back to your e-mail saying what your password was and i also indicated that the BIG PLAY WAS TORONTO

I was away from the computer all day as unfortunatley was at the hospital with a sick daughter

sorry you were the only one that had problems
      please e-mail me so we can resolve this issue
      Gianni

Comment

Hazsupport, we really do have good customer service you can ask any of our clients, i was forced to the hospital, what did you want me to do

BigMike, why say our play would lose and then you ask a client for it

Comment

Hazsupport , i sent you an e-mail

we can refund you, give you 2 free weeks

trust me, i dont card about no $20, our clients are more valuable

Comment

eastcoast

Never received any e-mail if i had then there wouldn't of been any reason to make a big fuss. Anyway, water under the bridge @ this point. Will be out of town the next three days and will try contacting u when i return. Why don't u have a costumer service numer @ website? thanks hc

Comment

ok contact me when you get back

i remember 3 months ago we had a similar problem with a client that had an aol account - they never received our e-mails

maybe you can shoot us an e-mail with an email address other than aol

WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE I WILL GRANT
              Last edited by East Coast; 03-22-2004, 05:41 PM.

Comment

btw - did you get my e-mail of today?

Comment

If he's using AOL he needs to fix his mail filtering as AOL uses that which filters out all kinds of stuff you should be getting. I know as I had it happen to me.

Do a CTRL K then put in Mail Controls

Look at the right side and see if there's a box checked

Comment

thanks Monte, not the first time we have problems with aol accounts

we will gladly refund him, or give him as much of our service as he wants

i felt bad all day about this!!

thanks

Gianni

Comment

Working...
                    X