Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group of Sports Bettors

Hi,

I want to put together a group of sports bettors looking for quality over quantity and together continue to get access to what I can confirm to date is the best information I have received in my 22 years of sports betting.

You can count on 30-35 plays monthly, therefore if you are an action junkie this isn't for you!

In regards to their win rate, they claim 68%. I have had access to their plays for a total of 6 weeks and can confirm 67%. Someone I met on a trip to Vegas in early March connected me to them, he claimed being a member for over 4 years, couldn't confirm the win rate exactly but he stated 65-70%.

My goal is for the group to start on May 1, 2018, therefore we need to move quickly if we want to make this happen. They aren't cheap, actually they are very expensive, but if I can get enough interested sports bettors it can cost us only $100 each monthly which is dirt cheap for the quality of the plays I have received to date, therefore I will post this on as many forums as possible and hope I can find enough people interested.

I will send more details to anyone interested, there is a lot of interesting information, and I am sure you will find their method and point of view unique.

If you are interested please send me a PM or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!

How many usernames have you got on here now?

Comment

@BettorsChat
      Like you may have noticed the service you are referring to is going private, meaning I was left out to dry, and nobody better then me knows the right guy to follow in that group. Why do you think I want to get things going by May 1, for that exact reason, I will not have access to his plays after April 30.

Comment

Tuesday, April 24, 2018
        ---
        (909) Miami Marlins (Peters)
        (910) Los Angeles Dodgers (Maeda)
        ---
        Los Angeles Dodgers (Maeda) -1.5 (-120)

Comment

Please remember this is just to see play frequency, release times, types and odds, we definitely don't judge a service by one week of results, at least I don't, I focus on results over the long haul. Would you join a service if they join the forum and have one good week? Of course not! Just like you shouldn't join a service because of one good week you shouldn't judge a service if they have a less better week. On top of it they are coming off an amazing week, but I don't want to talk about nothing that wasn't posted here, but it was their best week in the 6 weeks I have had access, so if they only have small profit, breakeven or small loss this week it wouldn't surprise me.

Like I said, the purpose of posting the plays is not to see their great results, even if they do have a good week, play frequency, release times, types and odds is what we need to focus on.

NOTE: Wager example at -120 wager 1.00 to win 0.83, and at +120 wager 1.00 to win 1.20.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
          ---
          (965) Los Angeles Angels (Tropeano)
          (966) Houston Astros (Verlander)
          ---
          Houston Astros (Verlander) -1.5 (-115)

Comment

Wednesday, April 25, 2018
            ---
            (967) Minnesota Twins (Lynn)
            (968) New York Yankees (Gary)
            ---
            New York Yankees (Gary) -1.5 (+112)

Comment

Typo, Yankees pitcher is Gray.

Comment

Thursday, April 26, 2018
                ---
                (911) Seattle Mariners (Paxton)
                (912) Cleveland Indians (Clevinger)
                ---
                Cleveland Indians (Clevinger) (-106)

Comment

Thursday, April 26, 2018
                  ---
                  (81) San Jose Sharks
                  (82) Vegas Golden Knights
                  ---
                  Vegas Golden Knights -1.5 (+186)

Comment

Friday, April 27, 2018
                    ---
                    (973) Oakland Athletics (Manaea)
                    (974) Houston Astros (Keuchel)
                    ---
                    Houston Astros (Keuchel) -1.5 (+120)

Comment

Get plays from May 1 to May 31, 2018 for only $100, I am still looking for 64 sports bettors.

Contact me at [email protected], don't be shy!

Comment

Let me tell you a little about how this idea of group buy came about...

To make a long story short, me and the wife went on a vacation to Vegas in March, met a guy at the sports book, chit chat about sports betting and plays blah blah blah he tells me about the group which he is a member for over 4 years, so I follow for 17 days. I like the results and ask him how I can continue getting these plays and he tells me he needs to introduce me to the group to be able to join the group, so I gave him my contact info and he introduced me.

This guy wasn't trying to sell me anything, so he had no reason to lie, I myself decided to follow then ask him how to get access after I saw some decent results for 17 days.

After the original contact with the group I ask them pricing, I almost fell off my chair when then told me $10,000 monthly to join the group. I played it cool, as if I was a high roller, told them I could only commit after a trial period, they gave me the month of April as a trial.

Even though I had a gut feeling that I finally found the right source because it wasn't a salesman with a sales pitch making me join, I was waiting for results to start going bad just like with every other service I joined, but results didn't go bad.

One week passed, two weeks passed, three weeks passed, and then I was like damn, these guys are good, now how in the world am I going to join them in May, that is when the group buy idea came to mind.

Comment

Saturday, April 28, 2018
                          ---
                          (915) Tampa Bay Rays (Chirinos)
                          (916) Boston Red Sox (Price)
                          ---
                          Boston Red Sox (Price) -1.5 (+105)

Saturday, April 28, 2018
                          ---
                          (917) Texas Rangers (Colon)
                          (918) Toronto Blue Jays (Garcia)
                          ---
                          Texas Rangers (Colon) (+157)

Comment

Saturday, April 28, 2018
                            ---
                            (911) New York Mets (Vargas)
                            (912) San Diego Padres (Lucchesi)
                            ---
                            San Diego Padres (Lucchesi) -1.5 (+160)

Comment

4-4 +1.29 that's 50% and what's up with all the run lines?

Comment

Working...
                              X