No announcement yet.

FREE Platinum MLB through August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i were you i would ck into purchasing one of my BILLION STAR LOCKS!!

They are famous across the globe.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by AftermathSports View Post
      BD, read the post before yours. Runlines if neccesary. If it is stupid to you, Runlines.
      Runlines are losers!!!
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

7 days left of Platinum MLB...

For today:

5 units or $500 each

Yankees -200

St. Louis -155

San Fran -230

Wow, you say, about the heavy juice plays. These are actual system plays that hit at a very high percentage. I feel juice is not a factor. History shows the same. The plays that pop up that are rated -200 or more have gone 24-2 over the last 26 occurences. If you don't have the funds available to play and risk, I would suggest the runlines for the games, as they have hit at a high percentage too, but not nearly as high as a 24-2 mark. I'll take more wins down the road. Good Luck!

Nice call !!! Win 2 and lose money !!!

Just my point !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

LMAO! Nice fucking system dickwad

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            LMAO! Nice fucking system dickwad

System goes 2-1 and loses money for the night !!!

That was my whole point and NO respectable capper will wager on 3 big favorites like that in one night. Its a situation where it is almost impossible to win. The odds are ALWAYS in the "houses" favor anyway and by doing those type of wagers, you just put the odds more in their favor.
            And this IS NOT an opinion, it is a fact.

To make a comment that "I feel juice is not a factor" is just ridiculous.

And some people keep "drinking the koolaid !!"

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
              Nice call !!! Win 2 and lose money !!!

Just my point !!!
              I guess those that played the runlines got the best of me and made profit. I didn't. It's all good, cause these are money all season. I can post runlines all day, and I'll bet "house money" saying none of the comments here would be on the positive.

Stop the negativity. 4-1 posted last night.
              -150 MLB (peanuts to what earning have been posted this month in MLB)
              +600 NFL

Have a good one

That's plus money.

Comment

I guess those that played the runlines got the best of me and made profit. I didn't. It's all good, cause these are money all season. I can post runlines all day, and I'll bet "house money" saying none of the comments here would be on the positive.

Stop the negativity. 4-1 posted last night.
                -150 MLB (peanuts to what earning have been posted this month in MLB)
                +600 NFL

Have a good one

That's plus money.
                Stop the negativity ???? Playing with "house" money ???
                Must have been from before you started giving us your free plays.

I was bored so I decided to figure it out !!!

In this thread, you are DOWN $ 2,785 !!!!!

Do the math -
                7/25 -$250
                7/29 + $ 500
                7/30 - $ 550
                8/2 - $ 350
                8/3 + $ 700
                8/4 + $ 700
                8/5 + $ 500
                8/6 + $ 500
                8/7 + $ 700
                8/9 + $ 500
                8/10 - $ 150
                8/12 - $ 870
                8/13 - $ 1040
                8/15 - $ 1100
                8/16 - $ 50
                8/18 + $ 500
                8/22 - $ 2125 !!!
                8/24 - $ 750
                8/26 - $ 150

TOTAL MINUS $ 2785

And you are playing with "house" money ??!!! Nice name AFTERMATH

Last edited by baseballdave; 08-26-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Change your name to NoMath dipshit! What a fucking joke this clown is

Comment

I was still bored tonight - guess I'm like KB and don't have a life lol - so I checked BOTH your threads because you apparently forget what you put in each thread.

on 8/21 you posted a response to Bill the following "But 16-6(72.7%), $4600 for the $100 player with MLB Platinum Selections posted here. Please don't forget those. Enjoy the Free Premium content Bill."

Where do you get those figures from ? I counted ALL your 5 unit plays in this thread alone UP to 8/21 and you are 11-9.
                    Thats not 16-6. I haven't done your "other thread " yet but I will get to it tonight I promise.
                    Just wondering where that 16-6 comes from when you are 11-9 thru 8/21 when you made this post.

Also,on 8/22, in your "other" thread, you were asked about posting a "10 unit play" and if you were chasing. Your response was "I don't believe I posted a 10 unit play in this thread."
                    Well, you are correct. There was NO 10 unit play posted in the "other thread," BUT check out 8/22 in this thread and does a 10 unit play on Minnesota -135 ring a bell.
                    Do you think everyone here is stupid? Just asking because we can read multiple threads here.

I'll be back in a few with your totals from the "other" thread.

Comment

Ok buddy, I'm back. I know you needed help with your "math" so I thought I would help you.

In your "other" thread , you went 4-1 on your 5 unit plays, which makes your total in BOTH threads 15-10.
                      Your total $$$ based upon YOUR units in the "other" thread is a - $ 420.

In case you need help with your "Math," your total $$$ based upon YOUR units of play is a MINUS $ 3205.
                      This includes your 10 unit loser and your "impressive" 15-10 record on 5 unit Platinum plays.

Just trying to help a brother out.

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                        I was still bored tonight - guess I'm like KB and don't have a life lol - so I checked BOTH your threads because you apparently forget what you put in each thread.

on 8/21 you posted a response to Bill the following "But 16-6(72.7%), $4600 for the $100 player with MLB Platinum Selections posted here. Please don't forget those. Enjoy the Free Premium content Bill."

Where do you get those figures from ? I counted ALL your 5 unit plays in this thread alone UP to 8/21 and you are 11-9.
                        Thats not 16-6. I haven't done your "other thread " yet but I will get to it tonight I promise.
                        Just wondering where that 16-6 comes from when you are 11-9 thru 8/21 when you made this post.

Also,on 8/22, in your "other" thread, you were asked about posting a "10 unit play" and if you were chasing. Your response was "I don't believe I posted a 10 unit play in this thread."
                        Well, you are correct. There was NO 10 unit play posted in the "other thread," BUT check out 8/22 in this thread and does a 10 unit play on Minnesota -135 ring a bell.
                        Do you think everyone here is stupid? Just asking because we can read multiple threads here.

I'll be back in a few with your totals from the "other" thread.
                        I'll make this simple so even you can understand it. Well maybe not. I stopped counting wins when I got to 12 in this thread. 11-9 record thru 8/21? Maybe you should finish school before you threaten with your math skills.
                        I counted 12 wins from the first post. Did you overlook the 11-2 run to open the thread? That was nowhere near 8/21. So maybe you should count again.

Maybe I'll post all baseball Platinum Plays here next year, at gametime so I can shut you clowns up for a long time. I do the research, and with win loss value, there is better profits playing moneylines only. But with all the blowout wins maybe I can tweak the system for guys like yourself. I don't chase, and there are plenty of those 97% winning systems out there. You only have to risk 25,000 to make a unit at times. So the 1150 risked on one game is meaningless to me, when my plays hit at near 70% using a flat betting system 500 per.

Get your math right, then maybe we can have a civil conversation.

Platinum Plays to start thread:
                        NYY 1-0 and St. Louis 2-0 Platinum Winners in first post, and again, High juice or not, both games were blowouts. 2-0

Cards on 7/29 Blowout Winner...3-0

Lost on 7/30 and 8/2 with 2 totals....3-2

San Fran 8/3 blowout winner...Now 4-2 at the start of run.

Rays win by 4 on 8/5...5-2

Tigers on 8/6 ...6-2

8/7 San Fran, and Arizona. Two more wins. 8-2

Uh Oh, 8/9 Bos/Min Under 8.5 another win. 9-2

8/11 Rays win by 3. Cards win by 3. Pattern? 11-2

So your saying I havn't won another game since 8/11?

Bullshit. Get your facts straight before you write. Thank god your not a major player in life period. Scary.

I have at least 8 more Platinum wins within the NFL and MLB threads through tonight. All posted for everyone to see. So your way off, but you should spend some more quality time in my threads and grade better next time teach.

Comment

I'll make this simple so even you can understand it. Well maybe not. I stopped counting wins when I got to 12 in this thread. 11-9 record thru 8/21? Maybe you should finish school before you threaten with your math skills.
                          I counted 12 wins from the first post. Did you overlook the 11-2 run to open the thread? That was nowhere near 8/21. So maybe you should count again.

Maybe I'll post all baseball Platinum Plays here next year, at gametime so I can shut you clowns up for a long time. I do the research, and with win loss value, there is better profits playing moneylines only. But with all the blowout wins maybe I can tweak the system for guys like yourself. I don't chase, and there are plenty of those 97% winning systems out there. You only have to risk 25,000 to make a unit at times. So the 1150 risked on one game is meaningless to me, when my plays hit at near 70% using a flat betting system 500 per.

Get your math right, then maybe we can have a civil conversation.

Platinum Plays to start thread:
                          NYY 1-0 and St. Louis 2-0 Platinum Winners in first post, and again, High juice or not, both games were blowouts. 2-0

Cards on 7/29 Blowout Winner...3-0

Lost on 7/30 and 8/2 with 2 totals....3-2

San Fran 8/3 blowout winner...Now 4-2 at the start of run.

Rays win by 4 on 8/5...5-2

Tigers on 8/6 ...6-2

8/7 San Fran, and Arizona. Two more wins. 8-2

Uh Oh, 8/9 Bos/Min Under 8.5 another win. 9-2

8/11 Rays win by 3. Cards win by 3. Pattern? 11-2

So your saying I havn't won another game since 8/11?

Bullshit. Get your facts straight before you write. Thank god your not a major player in life period. Scary.

I have at least 8 more Platinum wins within the NFL and MLB threads through tonight. All posted for everyone to see. So your way off, but you should spend some more quality time in my threads and grade better next time teach.
                          Ok dipshit, get YOUR facts straight before you write.
                          First, I DID make a mistake on one day, which I will point out here shortly.
                          BUT your games don't stop after 8/11 and you also don't seem to remember you 2,3,& 4 unit plays that you also put in here, which ALSO count has winners and losers.
                          And when you add all that up, you are losing money. But lets just do your 5 unit Platinum Plays.

7/25 - VERY misleading. Anyone reading this would think that your 5 unit play was Boston -1 1/2. Oh wait, in your post to me, you FORGOT that one. Damn, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. Anyway, you say the other 2 were 5 unit plays so I'll give you that BUT that makes you 2-1 on that day because Boston was definitely a Platinun Play.
                          7/29 winner (now 3-1)
                          7/30 loser (now 3-2)
                          8/2 loser (now 3-3)
                          8/3 winner ( now 4-3)
                          8/4 winner ( now 5-3)
                          8/5 winner ( now 6-3)
                          8/6 winner ( now 7-3)
                          8/7 2 winners ( now 9-3)
                          8/9 winner ( now 10-3)
                          8/11 2 winners (now 12-3) I will admit nice run and this is where I made mistake as I checked scores on 8/10.

now the rest of the posts which you conveniently didn't continue with.

8/12 loser ( now 12-4)
                          8/13 split ( now 13-5)
                          8/15 2 losers (now 13-7)
                          8/16 split ( now 14-7)
                          8/18 winner ( now 15-7)
                          8/22 losers - a 10 unit loser and a 5 unit loser which is an 0-3 day based on 5 units (remember the 10 unit play that you kinda ignored in the other thread?) ( now 15-10)
                          8/24 loser ( now 15-11)
                          8/25 you will count this as a winner cause you went 2-1 but you still lose money so it is a deceiving 17-12.

Ok, 17-12 and on a 2-1 day you still lost money so that is deceiving. Now, what about ALL your plays that you posted - your 2,3, & 4 unit plays? Did you give them out to your "customers" or just posted here for people to see and lose money with.
                          The bottom line is counting ALL your plays that you have posted here, you are losing money. And to tell people that you are winning is funny.

To use one of your quotes - " Bullshit. Get your facts straight before you write. Thank god your not a major player in life period. Scary."

Maybe you should take some of your own advice dipshit.

Comment

What a clown

NoMath is a

Comment

Sorry buddy. I made another mistake !!! Sorry, I really am !!!

I typed - 8/15 2 losers (now 13-7)
                              8/16 split ( now 14-7)

That should really make it 15-8 which means your actual record posted here on you 5/10 unit plays is actually 17-13, not 17-12. (don't forget that on a 2-1 day you lost money which probably makes it a more accurate number of 17-14 or 17-15)

But we will leave it at 17-13 (with a 2-1 losing day) and we will also know that with you 2,3,& 4 unit plays, all your BIG profit from going 17-13 is MORE than wiped out.

Sorry about the mistake. I know you don't make any ( oops I know it was an honest mistake about your VERY 1st post in this thread)

Comment

Hey I got about half way through the first post, you know the correction post...

All my Platinum Plays are posted as that. That is the promotion. All other plays, Play of Days, or Innings, or NFL non platinum are just free plays. And a loss is a loss, not 2, not 3. Would you have counted the GB moneyline as 3 wins since it was a triple return if it won? Im sure when I do win a 10 unit play here you'll be sure to mark it as a double win. Don't worry I'll remind you. Get a life son.

And do me a favor, keep doing your job posting your make believe records(I have at least 20 PLATINUM WINS IN the threads) and keeping my post at the top of this link. Thanks bud. Funny how you crawled out of hiding after the 11-2 start. Soon as you lose a few, the cockroaches come out. Happens all the time. Funny how no one's posting negativity in the NFL thread this week so far. Priceless.
                                Last edited by AftermathSports; 08-27-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X