X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of fucking PLATINUM LOSERS in here is all I see

Comment

Originally posted by AftermathSports View Post
      Hey I got about half way through the first post, you know the correction post...

All my Platinum Plays are posted as that. That is the promotion. All other plays, Play of Days, or Innings, or NFL non platinum are just free plays. And a loss is a loss, not 2, not 3. Would you have counted the GB moneyline as 3 wins since it was a triple return if it won? Im sure when I do win a 10 unit play here you'll be sure to mark it as a double win. Don't worry I'll remind you. Get a life son.

Sorry "son" that I haven't respond because I went to "get a life" like you told me.

First, lets get one thing straight "son", I could give a good hardy fuck what you think, say, or do. I actually was impressed when you went on the "roll" and had those winners. I also realize that losses do happen and if you can hit 60%, thats a damn good job.
      What got my attention and the two reason I started fucking with you is
      1.) In your "other" thread, you were questioned about a 10 unit play that you didn't post in "that thread" but you posted in this thread. The poster asked if you were "chasing" and you just diverted the question. You can't deny that and if you do, I will say it now, you are a flat out liar.
      2.) When you posted the 3 high money line plays and were trying to bullshit people that those were smart plays. ANYTIME you play THREE high money line plays like that, its almost impossible to win and it becomes a "chase" system. Anyone who has been gambling for a while knows that, and "son" I promise you that I forgot more about gambling, odds, etc., than you know.

Now, lets get to your record - The 17-13 record on your "Platinum Plays" are in this thread. Again, that is a 17-13 record where one day you went 2-1 and still lost money.
      I am not checking every thread you have started but I did check your "Week 3 NFLX" thread and your record there is 1-1 on Platinum Plays after Saturday night. I am assiming that your record into that thread was not good because you start the thread by saying
      "Not a good start in the least over the first 2 weeks, but I am confident there is a big week on the horizon. It very well could start tonight, and it very well may not. Two weeks left, as time will tell."

I would guess that you weren't doing well before that thread so I'm not checking.

My bitch is don't lead everyone on by telling them how great your "Platinum" record is where in this thread it is a deceiving 17-13, in your NFL Week 3 thread it is 1-1 and you stated that prior to that, you weren't doing well. And I'm not even getting into the 2,3, & 4 unit plays because even though you posted them, you can't see the fact that they are plays.
      You have yet to answer me if you gave those plays out to your "customers" because if you did, you are losing money even being SLIGHTLY ahead on your "platinum" plays.

There you got another bump up.

Go ahead and answer so it bumps you thread again. Its either good for your business or good showing that you hide from the truth. EVERYTHING I posted in here is documented by YOUR posts, so I find it hard for you to deny, but I'm sure you will find a way to twist the truth.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Platinum Advantage Selections will finish strong in August, and look for a huge Platinum Card for the final week of the NFL-X 2011.

Tonight, 8/29

5 units or $500 each (Platinum Double Play)

LA Dodgers -165

SF Giants -230

Dodgers are playing good baseball and send their ace to the hill, while the Pads were swept and are not at their best right now. The Giants have a near perfect angle, and especially after losing with them the other night, tonight we bounce back with them. The Cubs are at a low point right now. Again, if you are skeptical about -200+ faves, please feel free to play Runline as it should not matter. The National League angle is a strong one, and with the way the Giants have played(struggling for runs) it is the bigger risk needing them to win by 2. Until the next play arises...

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
          Sorry "son" that I haven't respond because I went to "get a life" like you told me.

First, lets get one thing straight "son", I could give a good hardy fuck what you think, say, or do. I actually was impressed when you went on the "roll" and had those winners. I also realize that losses do happen and if you can hit 60%, thats a damn good job.
          What got my attention and the two reason I started fucking with you is
          1.) In your "other" thread, you were questioned about a 10 unit play that you didn't post in "that thread" but you posted in this thread. The poster asked if you were "chasing" and you just diverted the question. You can't deny that and if you do, I will say it now, you are a flat out liar.
          2.) When you posted the 3 high money line plays and were trying to bullshit people that those were smart plays. ANYTIME you play THREE high money line plays like that, its almost impossible to win and it becomes a "chase" system. Anyone who has been gambling for a while knows that, and "son" I promise you that I forgot more about gambling, odds, etc., than you know.

Now, lets get to your record - The 17-13 record on your "Platinum Plays" are in this thread. Again, that is a 17-13 record where one day you went 2-1 and still lost money.
          I am not checking every thread you have started but I did check your "Week 3 NFLX" thread and your record there is 1-1 on Platinum Plays after Saturday night. I am assiming that your record into that thread was not good because you start the thread by saying
          "Not a good start in the least over the first 2 weeks, but I am confident there is a big week on the horizon. It very well could start tonight, and it very well may not. Two weeks left, as time will tell."

I would guess that you weren't doing well before that thread so I'm not checking.

My bitch is don't lead everyone on by telling them how great your "Platinum" record is where in this thread it is a deceiving 17-13, in your NFL Week 3 thread it is 1-1 and you stated that prior to that, you weren't doing well. And I'm not even getting into the 2,3, & 4 unit plays because even though you posted them, you can't see the fact that they are plays.
          You have yet to answer me if you gave those plays out to your "customers" because if you did, you are losing money even being SLIGHTLY ahead on your "platinum" plays.

There you got another bump up.

Go ahead and answer so it bumps you thread again. Its either good for your business or good showing that you hide from the truth. EVERYTHING I posted in here is documented by YOUR posts, so I find it hard for you to deny, but I'm sure you will find a way to twist the truth.
          Just back off then dude. I'm not starting with ya. No one likes to read drama in threads is all. If you don't give a hardy fk about what I say do or think then I'm done commenting. Cause in the end it matters none anyways. Like I've said I posted 19 Platinum Winners here since the end of July. Those plays have a positive figure. They will have an even bigger figure by Month's end.

All I said in the football thread was there were no 10 unit plays there. They were in the baseball thread. Speaking of which, I do not chase plays. Every Platinum Play is 5 units, sometimes less, and the Minnesota was a 3 angle play that lost. Shoot me. The System is allowed to lose. It isnt a chase, when I never played Minnesota previously, and after that play lost, I didn't play a 30 unit play. Cmon man, its all I'm saying, shits tryin to be stirred but theres nothing in the pot.

Just let me post, and when alls said and done, than either hatchet me, or don't.

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

For tonight:

5 units or $500 Atlanta -190

Washington has dropped 6 straight. The Nats are 3-7 in Hernandez' starts Vs. NL East L10. They are also 6-20 in his last 26 road starts, and 4-12 as dogs in his recent starts. The Braves turn to Jurrjens, who has simmered and cooled off struggling through an injury. He looks to follow a 6+ inning shutout performance in his last start, but has struggled with the Nats of late. What the Braves have in their favor, a 18-1 mark in their last 19 when they are this heavily favored with Jurrjens on the hill. The Braves have also gone 17-4 as a fave when Jurrjens starts in their last 21 with him throwing the first pitch, and are 6-1 in their last 7 opening series games. Braves ride a 7-2 streak into this one, and hopefully the Hurricane Irene layoff doesn't affect them here. This also falls in line with a Platinum angle system that has a 163-90 (64.4%) mark through August over the last 7 seasons with an average lay of -140. Play the Braves.

Comment

For tonight:

Washington has dropped 6 straight. The Nats are 3-7 in Hernandez' starts Vs. NL East L10. They are also 6-20 in his last 26 road starts, and 4-12 as dogs in his recent starts. The Braves turn to Jurrjens, who has simmered and cooled off struggling through an injury. He looks to follow a 6+ inning shutout performance in his last start, but has struggled with the Nats of late. What the Braves have in their favor, a 18-1 mark in their last 19 when they are this heavily favored with Jurrjens on the hill. The Braves have also gone 17-4 as a fave when Jurrjens starts in their last 21 with him throwing the first pitch, and are 6-1 in their last 7 opening series games. Braves ride a 7-2 streak into this one, and hopefully the Hurricane Irene layoff doesn't affect them here. This also falls in line with a Platinum angle system that has a 163-90 (64.4%) mark through August over the last 7 seasons with an average lay of -140. Play the Braves.

washington layin the wood to atl. way to lay 190 smart move
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Just back off then dude. I'm not starting with ya. No one likes to read drama in threads is all. If you don't give a hardy fk about what I say do or think then I'm done commenting. Cause in the end it matters none anyways. Like I've said I posted 19 Platinum Winners here since the end of July. Those plays have a positive figure. They will have an even bigger figure by Month's end.

All I said in the football thread was there were no 10 unit plays there. They were in the baseball thread. Speaking of which, I do not chase plays. Every Platinum Play is 5 units, sometimes less, and the Minnesota was a 3 angle play that lost. Shoot me. The System is allowed to lose. It isnt a chase, when I never played Minnesota previously, and after that play lost, I didn't play a 30 unit play. Cmon man, its all I'm saying, shits tryin to be stirred but theres nothing in the pot.

Just let me post, and when alls said and done, than either hatchet me, or don't.

Just let me know when I can say something !!!

Comment

For tonight:

Comment

I went down, down, down. And the flames went higher

Comment

Rough go of late, with some pricey faves, but the status of this plays are unfazed still hitting over 65% since 2005. Plenty more on the way in the upcoming days as well. Eventually these plays will show some flaws but I'm not concerned. Another run is very close.

Today:

Double angle on the Giants today as this line has dipped a bit from opening.

Platinum $700 or 7 units -- San Fran -170

Comment

All I see is 3 clowns that were nowhere to be found earlier in this thread. Out of the mousehole after a few bad plays. May have to stay through the end of the season to see how this pans out.

Comment

All I see is 3 clowns that were nowhere to be found earlier in this thread. Out of the mousehole after a few bad plays. May have to stay through the end of the season to see how this pans out.
                            a few?? bro you may want to rethink that. I've only been following recently and you are brutal. People actually pay for this garbage?
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

All I said in the football thread was there were no 10 unit plays there. They were in the baseball thread. Speaking of which, I do not chase plays. Every Platinum Play is 5 units, sometimes less, and the Minnesota was a 3 angle play that lost.

Sorry buddy, one of the 3 clowns here. I am here to point out an error that I know was an "honest" mistake. You just posted this play for tonight - " Platinum $700 or 7 units -- San Fran -170 "

By reading your above post, and since I know you don't chase, I'm sure that the play above MUST be a typo and only a 5 unit play !!!
                              Just call me Bozo the clown !!!

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                                Sorry buddy, one of the 3 clowns here. I am here to point out an error that I know was an "honest" mistake. You just posted this play for tonight - " Platinum $700 or 7 units -- San Fran -170 "

By reading your above post, and since I know you don't chase, I'm sure that the play above MUST be a typo and only a 5 unit play !!!
                                Just call me Bozo the clown !!!
                                Now I know who I'm dealing with. How is a 7 unit play a chase? And what am I chasing? The last loss, the double digit units lost of late? The two SF plays I lost recently, for 2200? Yea way to go 22-7 is 15, so if that's chasing to you, your either not good at math, or you think I'm gonna chase some more?

How about a "Nice win" guy, hope you turn it around.
                                I mean hey, I coulda ran off several times after a bad day. Any credit? I'm still here, and will continue to post. I'm not the guy just bragging after a win with nothing posted to prove it like some others.
                                I will not continue to pursue any of this foolishness though. Done wasting time with it. If you have questions contact me by mail. [email protected]

Look for my September thread, as it will be a moneymaker, starting tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X